TGT Presents Scum Adventure in Mafia Universe![Day 1]

Wunterslaus    175

Obvious who to vote for.

Ftr I'm not a godfather lol. Stop tunneling me

+JC.    4856
4 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

Obvious who to vote for.

Ftr I'm not a godfather lol. Stop tunneling me

that's exactly what a godfather would say :^)

black angus    2
24 minutes ago, JC. said:

this could be personal bias but i think markus is more likely a manipulated townie than scum partners with malcolm. keep in mind markus backtracked near EOD1 when we started pressuring him, and then markus' sub completely rejected the claim. it is shoddy play for them to coordinate a mason claim and then have markus walk it back. if you make that play, you need to commit to the fact that you're linking.

angus subbed in, repeatedly talked about how scummy the mason claim was, said he really wanted to lynch one of those two players, repeatedly called markus town, but then backed away and defended malcolm when it was actually time to put up a vote. i think a scan is better served on angus or one of the new/confusing players like T.C. or Bass

yeah scanning me is great

I kinda like TC this gameday so I think it's bass

Faint    5720

vote soph

I think not therefore i am not

Faint    5720
1 hour ago, confuse ray said:

I'm cop 

N0 scan provided : bass exe was not guilty

N1 scan: Wunter - result was redacted, then I was given no result, then Tyranno said he fucked up and gave me a not guilty. Possible godfather role

N2 scan: Soph - Guilty

Night 3 I get an unblockable scan that goes through any abilities

This makes day as auto as it can possibly be

I didnt read this before i voted soph bit it was confirmation enough

Faint    5720

Also claiming kind of bullshit for the lack of modkill on soph d2 when he was active elsewhere on dg Yet didnt hit quota. If he was town he dies there and then no question

Aftergame thoughts i guess

Faint    5720
1 hour ago, confuse ray said:

I'm cop 

N0 scan provided : bass exe was not guilty

N1 scan: Wunter - result was redacted, then I was given no result, then Tyranno said he fucked up and gave me a not guilty. Possible godfather role

N2 scan: Soph - Guilty

Night 3 I get an unblockable scan that goes through any abilities

N1 sounds less like godfather and more like an actual luteral fuckup fwiw - godfather yields "this guy is town" rather than "no result"

Wunter confirmed town imo. 

Faint    5720

Either way lets lynch the fuck out of soph as I've been saying all game (ash got there first though fuck off ash)

Bass.EXE    8
10 hours ago, black angus said:

vote: bass.exe

hard tunneling this slot lol

Still not sure why I am still receiving this vote, I ain't scum and if you can read you know what role I am, and with someone else hardclaiming cop I don't understand this vote.

4 hours ago, T.C. said:

Nks can always give potential reads on who is scum. Any information is always good and should be useful for town. 

Who did rei interact with? Who did he push? Who argued with him? Etc.

Info is there, we jist have to find it and process it.

Um yeah, mod confirmed he was town, who he interacted with is kind of irrelevant. This nk was kind of wasted imo, killing the known townie instead of potentially hitting a power role. Honestly both of scum's nks have been crap.

3 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

I don't think there is only one left. How I remembered it when I posted that I thought the unvote-train was longer and quicker because I remember JC saying something, but when I read back it was not the case so nvm.

Bussing is a thing but if they get the opportunity to unvote their teammate they would do so. But as I said I thought it was a longer and quicker unvote session :/ 

Sorry to hear. Hope things get better soon.

Btw I don't think we should lynch Black Angus today. Made got townie posts today and if he flips town there are many of my townreads on his ass right now and I don't see that changing if he flips town. It will only confuse me.

So I'd rather lynch between Soph or Bass at this moment.

Soph is best lynch for sure. I will vote for him, but I din't want the day phase to end so soon, and I do think there are likely 3 scum, makes sense.

+JC.    4856

scum nks were pretty bad

knowing what i knew from last game where malc showed his nk process a jc optimal heal would have been on bass and then also let a save on rei be made

but im not good enough ig

Duk3star    17
6 hours ago, T.C. said:

Nks can always give potential reads on who is scum. Any information is always good and should be useful for town. 

Who did rei interact with? Who did he push? Who argued with him? Etc.

Info is there, we jist have to find it and process it.

Not when a confirmed town is in the game. You always kill them because while they are alive that’s less mislynches available. If you are never getting somebody lynched you kill them that’s basic mechanics. 

Looking into why they killed the IC is a waste of time because mechanically they always kill the IC regardless of his or her reads ...

Duk3star    17
4 hours ago, confuse ray said:

well soph is confirmed scum 

last scum is most likely markus or whoever subbed in for him

Hey if we get a scum and you feel the need to lynch me go for it. Towns in a good spot. Is this claim ever a winning play for the mafia team? Are we in MYLO?