TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Scum Adventure in Mafia Universe![Day 1]

Bass.EXE    8
5 minutes ago, Duk3star said:

Holy shit I saw that the vote count was at 4 and I thought I posted after EOD. 

Yeah we still got a while until EOD. Vote count is back to 3 atm though.

+JC.    4853

Angus has a point that if soph specifically isnt here it is better to have him get modkilled

+JC.    4853

if we get to like 10 minutes before eod we can just swap the wagon over but otherwise we kill soph

+JC.    4853

im salty about the n1 nk

after watching malcolm play scum i knew it would be bass if malcolm was a wolf

and if that heal went off rei could have been protected n2

T.C.    3

unvote

im just gunna assume soph isnt gunna post, id rather not waste a vote then and let eod result in the mk

+JC.    4853
9 minutes ago, confuse ray said:

just hit majority fags

you get to say that because you aren't dying tonight

i want to be able to pour through again

+JC.    4853

I believe that T.C. is town. Here are the points in his favour:

- TC does not have the coordination expected from a wolf slot. He calls me suspicious despite proving myself in the thread; he asks whether malcolm and markus are the same player; he hard reads Bass.EXE as town because Bass subbed in for another player; he asks who rei and sophocles have interacted with indicating he clearly has not read through the thread, which scum needs to do to figure out mislynches. I think it is unlikely that he is being coached to 'act dumb.'

- TC has pushed and voted for both Malcolm and Sophocles.

- TC has tried to help organise the town by discussing rushing to majority and asking us to consider interactions (even though he hasn't done so himself). He also asked slick to contribute more, indicating a non-zero desire to solve the game.

Here are the points against him:

- He has not actively contributed much towards solving the game.

I also wanted to address this:

On 10/16/2017 at 1:08 PM, T.C. said:

Who would you hit out of curiosity?

If you are asking this question because you are a vig: please shoot either Bass.EXE or Black Angus.

+JC.    4853

I also have a slight town read on Bass.EXE's current slot.

- He claimed to have softed somewhere, but I cannot find it for the life of me. I think he might be able to claim something and look forward to hearing more from him tomorrow.

- Death Sentence claims to have an intelligent response to something and then drops a trust list with 50% or so null reads and 0 scum reads. I think this is solidly within the 'bad town' camp.

- The following quote from Bass.EXE makes me like him quite a bit:

On 10/16/2017 at 6:22 PM, Bass.EXE said:

As for other stuffs. Still did not like the Malcolm's posts, but I do think soph may be a better lynch target for info, people have been gunning for him for a while now and I agree with the idea of getting rid of a possible scum power role instead of a possible scum neighbor. Also add in that soph has yet to post today.

Vote Sophocles

I have some bias because killing Sophocles over Malcolm yesterday was my idea before I asked for confirmation from Markus' slot that they weren't actually neighbors.

It is entirely possible that Bass is just bussing his teammates in a desperate attempt at a comeback victory, but he is a lower priority.

+JC.    4853

Naturally, I still have Black Angus as the remaining scum. He defended both Malcolm and Sophocles yesterday, Malcolm coming from a complete 180 reversal spin where he was throwing infinite shade at Malcolm's slot initially. Further, he has pushed only the weakest players (the near-absent Death Sentence and T.C.) and more or less resigned himself to getting lynched.

+JC.    4853

For those of you not keeping close track, that puts us as

JC - confirmed town

iSlickz - confirmed town

Wunterslaus - green checked by cop. unlikely to be scum with malcolm because of malcolm's push. unlikely to be scum with sophocles because of sophocles' early vote and wunter's unvote of faint right after sophocles applied pressure (i.e. the two of them are not coordinated parnters).

Faint - very unlikely to be a scum partner with Sophocles because of Sophocles' attempt to push the blame of Walia's bad post onto Faint. On top of this, Faint has demonstrated multiple times that he is trying to play and solve the game.

Markus/Duk3Star - Malcolm coordinating with a scum partner like that is extremely risky and I don't see it happening. Furthermore, Markus was totally lost and played it entirely wrong if the two of them were partners. I liked Markus' posts apart from him getting pocketed by Malcolm and I strongly believe he is town. In my mind, he is the same colour as those above, but I understand that others feel differently, so it is colour coded for your convenience.

Nelrick/T.C. - see above post

Bass.EXE - see above post

Black Angus

Sophocles - confirmed scum

Astute observers will note that JC/iSlickz/Wunter/Faint/Markus makes 5 of 9 remaining living players. The game should be auto if all members of this group believe in each other. The bottleneck here, I believe, is iSlickz. Please let me know if I've made any headway on convincing you that markus/wunter are town.

+JC.    4853

Here is the entire game played out for you guys, just follow the steps and town wins.

We vote for Black Angus. Then, I leave to do homework until we get to the time when Faint and Wunterslaus are able to check in on the thread.

If Sophocles makes quota, we hammer him off.

If Sophocles does not make quota, we kill Black Angus and Sophocles will be modkilled. The game may just end there.

During the night, I protect iSlickz. I will die. If iSlickz is not lying about his scan piercing through a Godfather/Framer effect during night 3, he will scan Black Angus, if Angus survives the day. If slickz is lying about that part of the role or Angus dies today, he should scan Bass.EXE instead, because Black Angus has welcomed a scan and could easily be Godfather trying to get 'confirmed.' Either way, unless the result is red, we will not give it much credence. If T.C. is a town vig, he should shoot Bass.EXE if Angus is alive and iSlickz is scanning him; alternatively, although much less preferably, he could Markus just to quell people's concerns.

If Angus dies today with Sophocles, we will force Bass.EXE to claim. If his role is provable, we will re-evaluate T.C., Markus, and Wunterslaus. If he claims something that cannot be proven, Bass.EXE will be lynched. If Angus is still alive, we will lynch Angus. During the night, iSlickz will be the night kill because he is confirmed town and the doctor is no longer able to protect him.

For clarity, we will have the following players alive after this:

Faint

Wunterslaus

Markus

T.C.

Bass

If the game is not over at this point, Bass will be lynched. Faint will be the nightkill because he is near confirmed town.

If the game is still not over at this point (although it should be long over), Wunterslaus will have to make his own judgment about the play of Markus and T.C. and shoot whichever one he believes is the final scum.

+JC.    4853

Black Angus has made some decent play and has posts that I consider to be from a town POV. However, they do not override the parts of his play that make him more likely to be scum.

Do not overthink.

Do not go "wow scum hasn't conceded so we must be wrong."

Do not go "wow angus is ok with dying so we must be wrong."

These are things that have actually thrown town off track before, such as in multi mafia.

Do not let it happen again.

+JC.    4853

Vote Count:

Bass.EXE(1) - black angus

Black Angus(1) - JC

Soph(2) - Confuse Ray, Faint

@Faint @Wunterslaus if you see this and Sophocles has not made quota, please vote for Black Angus. If you see this and Sophocles has made quota, please kill Sophocles.

+JC.    4853

Also, do not be afraid of scum manipulating a tie between angus and soph to delay another day, as we have this beneficial rule in place for the last few games:

A tied vote count will result in a random lynch among the choices.

I should be around but may fall asleep since it is late and I have a cold.

Duk3star    17
1 hour ago, JC. said:

I also have a slight town read on Bass.EXE's current slot.

- He claimed to have softed somewhere, but I cannot find it for the life of me. I think he might be able to claim something and look forward to hearing more from him tomorrow.

- Death Sentence claims to have an intelligent response to something and then drops a trust list with 50% or so null reads and 0 scum reads. I think this is solidly within the 'bad town' camp.

- The following quote from Bass.EXE makes me like him quite a bit:

I have some bias because killing Sophocles over Malcolm yesterday was my idea before I asked for confirmation from Markus' slot that they weren't actually neighbors.

It is entirely possible that Bass is just bussing his teammates in a desperate attempt at a comeback victory, but he is a lower priority.

wut. this is after you say to shoot him?

Duk3star    17
49 minutes ago, JC. said:

Here is the entire game played out for you guys, just follow the steps and town wins.

We vote for Black Angus. Then, I leave to do homework until we get to the time when Faint and Wunterslaus are able to check in on the thread.

If Sophocles makes quota, we hammer him off.

If Sophocles does not make quota, we kill Black Angus and Sophocles will be modkilled. The game may just end there.

During the night, I protect iSlickz. I will die. If iSlickz is not lying about his scan piercing through a Godfather/Framer effect during night 3, he will scan Black Angus, if Angus survives the day. If slickz is lying about that part of the role or Angus dies today, he should scan Bass.EXE instead, because Black Angus has welcomed a scan and could easily be Godfather trying to get 'confirmed.' Either way, unless the result is red, we will not give it much credence. If T.C. is a town vig, he should shoot Bass.EXE if Angus is alive and iSlickz is scanning him; alternatively, although much less preferably, he could Markus just to quell people's concerns.

If Angus dies today with Sophocles, we will force Bass.EXE to claim. If his role is provable, we will re-evaluate T.C., Markus, and Wunterslaus. If he claims something that cannot be proven, Bass.EXE will be lynched. If Angus is still alive, we will lynch Angus. During the night, iSlickz will be the night kill because he is confirmed town and the doctor is no longer able to protect him.

For clarity, we will have the following players alive after this:

Faint

Wunterslaus

Markus

T.C.

Bass

If the game is not over at this point, Bass will be lynched. Faint will be the nightkill because he is near confirmed town.

If the game is still not over at this point (although it should be long over), Wunterslaus will have to make his own judgment about the play of Markus and T.C. and shoot whichever one he believes is the final scum.

This doesn't account for if soph is scum and the cop is fake?

Duk3star    17

Idk, voting Black Anus feels bad. The cop with a red telling us to Maj fags even though it's been explained that we have the potential to let the red check die to a modkill feels REALLY bad.