• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

confuse ray    4236
1 hour ago, Wunterslaus said:

Like:

Faint, JC, Walia

Don't like:

Sophocles, Bass.exe

Little bug: some posts made me townread him and some didn't l. Gonna reread that tomorrow 

Have not formed an opinion on the others yet.

Trustlists already? 

1 hour ago, Wunterslaus said:

I gutread walia town for now.

Nope, sorry not good enough. You better give a better explanation or I'm sure that you're scum #2 

Vote Count:
Wunterslaus(1) - Soph
Little Bug(1) - Faint
Broken Brilliance(1) - JC
Soph(2) - rei, Confuse Ray

Players that need to reach quota: Confuse Ray(3), Nelrick(0),Mickey(0), and Malcolm(0). Quota is 4 posts. Everyone else had made quota

44 minutes ago, Bass.EXE said:

I have to imagine at least 1 of the scum is among those who have yet to post, since unless they are leading a charge mid-end game, scum likes to stay quiet.

Maybe if this was a normal mafia site.

40 minutes ago, confuse ray said:

Trustlists already? 

Nope, sorry not good enough. You better give a better explanation or I'm sure that you're scum #2 

Gutread town =/= Confirmed scum.

confuse ray    4236
2 minutes ago, BuildTheWalia said:

Gutread town =/= Confirmed scum. 

He's offering an unsubstantiated town read. Wunter is shitty but he knows better than this. Why are you so quick to jump to his defense? 

don't fucking offer townreads if you can't back it up, it's the biggest scumtell of all time. early town gutreads are useless

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, confuse ray said:

He's offering an unsubstantiated town read. Wunter is shitty but he knows better than this. Why are you so quick to jump to his defense? 

don't fucking offer townreads if you can't back it up, it's the biggest scumtell of all time. early town gutreads are useless

I see. Only time I've seen a true early town read list was Jazz's during DGZ Mafia, so I was just drawing on that experience. 

markus    2060

so i figure soph is a dead man walking? is it correct just to follow whatever rei says like it's law?

ash you don't have to explain yourself too well but maybe a hint or something would be nice. i can't help but want some type of explanation. i'll look over sophocles myself tbh.

1 minute ago, little bug said:

so i figure soph is a dead man walking? is it correct just to follow whatever rei says like it's law?

ash you don't have to explain yourself too well but maybe a hint or something would be nice. i can't help but want some type of explanation. i'll look over sophocles myself tbh.

My guess is that rei picked up on Soph (not a dartboard vote like Slicks said). Agree that at least some explanation is needed, but you don't get to be consistently ranked at the top for nothing.

Bass.EXE    8

2 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

Like:

Faint, JC, Walia

Don't like:

Sophocles, Bass.exe

Little bug: some posts made me townread him and some didn't l. Gonna reread that tomorrow 

Have not formed an opinion on the others yet.

Curious why you have put me on your don't like list after 1 post.

59 minutes ago, confuse ray said:

rei can read sitewide role pm's so i trust his dartboarding skills 

in all honesty markus called soph out and soph's response was kinda shitty

then he tryed to shift to a new player as a distraction after being pressured

Would rei really use admin abilities to cheat in the game? I'm sure rei is trustworthy in other ways, but that shouldn't be a reason why, and he hasn't given any reason thus far, not have we heard from Soph in response.

+JC.    4812

we all have role PMs but markus just having a little role PMS amirite

• Upvote 1

Faint    5590
3 hours ago, confuse ray said:

rei can read sitewide role pm's so i trust his dartboarding skills 

Lmao

Theres a faur amount to talk about which is great, ill be around to GAMESOLVEDAY1 tonight : )

+JC.    4812
6 hours ago, little bug said:

you should lynch people trying to kill towns. i've just been sitting back

It's unfortunate that you've come across someone of such dizzying intellect as myself. That's right, I watch Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains!

tumblr_opral055Gr1skm9fyo1_500.jpg

(a) "You should lynch people trying to kill towns."

i. As town, we do not know whether the people other people want to lynch are town, unless they are voting us.

ii. If someone is trying to get us lynched, it is incorrect to want to kill them back. This line of reasoning forms "OMGUS" and is a primarily defensive technique. Town members should aim to be more proactive, looking past individual reads to understand the reasoning behind what other people are doing. By casting doubt on everyone that suspects you, you appear to be flailing for your own survival rather than trying to win the game.

iii. If someone leads a lynch on a player that subsequently flips town, that does not make that player a good kill. As we say in short, "wrong != scum." Town players have an agenda: kill the players that act in the most suspicious ways. This will not always result in scum dying and you cannot assume someone's alignment just because they got something wrong. After all, one person does not make a lynch. Clearly, enough other people agreed with the reasoning at the time to also vote for the player getting lynched.

(b) "I've just been sitting back"

i. As town, you should actively be trying to play the game.

ii. As scum, there is an incentive to let the town attack themselves to draw attention.

iii. You preemptively posted a defense of yourself by saying "don't worry I'll be back later" and then found it important to defend yourself while having just 1-2 people talking about suspecting you. Often times, it isn't the base accusation that convinces people to lynch a target, but rather the poor reactions that follow.

• Upvote 1

+JC.    4812
20 minutes ago, Faint said:

Lmao

Theres a faur amount to talk about which is great, ill be around to GAMESOLVEDAY1 tonight : )

it's 2 am for me, tick tock