1 Shek

1 Akashic

1 Proxy

1 Talker

2 Mechaba

2 Raidjin

1 Purg

1 Coytus

I was just trying to mess around to see if I could make a deck that can main a shit ton of hand traps, still function properly, and have a good spyral matchup while not completely sucking dick against the other decks of the format. Basically if you open brethren + spellcaster you bring out doll/ witch or whatever piece you are missing, draw a lot of cards, search droll/ maxx/ retaliating set el shaddoll, have winda backed up by a bunch of hand traps. If you don't open brethren you just try to draw through your deck, and play handtrap.invoked deck. Main issue thus far I have ran into with brief testing is drone attack gain is such a minus as you have to discard an aleister in order to keep your winda up so you just don't lose, and that sucks dick, True Draco would probably be the worst matchup as most of your hand traps do nothing there and they give no fucks about winda. Some ideas, side ideas would be appreciated. Kinda want to play allure here so that using invocation as a standard poly is a viable play with the dolls. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pride 1

Wumbologist    14202

I have a very cursory understanding of Spyrals, but it seems like the graveyard is important to them. What if you took this deck in a slightly different direction and used your dark monsters to summon Dark Law with Mask Change 2?

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Dango    824

Yeah its certainly a vaible option and was one of the cards I considered along with flash fusion to consistently make you have a quickplay fusion card. The deck tested mediocre though since you don't really have any strong follow ups to a well timed ash. Might mess around with the concept a bit more though.

Jujuuu.    39

I like the idea very much. Do you have issues with bricking? Why don't you play the regular Shaddoll Fusion? The speed of this deck is also concerning for this format. Yeah, you'll mostly play Spyrals, but it seems like if you brick (your engine cards) it's just hoping to draw into it before several pokes to take game.  

Dango    824
8 hours ago, Jujuuu. said:

I like the idea very much. Do you have issues with bricking? Why don't you play the regular Shaddoll Fusion? The speed of this deck is also concerning for this format. Yeah, you'll mostly play Spyrals, but it seems like if you brick (your engine cards) it's just hoping to draw into it before several pokes to take game.  

Don't play normal doll fusion as it just seems mediocre right now and would contribute to bricks. The deck does not really brick, it just does not do enough. i overestimated the strength of a winda backed with a hand trap tbh. 

edit: well you can brick if you open too many draw cards with no target whoch rarely happens but had happened.