ACP

Yes, we have actual ads again. Pls whitelist us.

+ACP+    34068

I've never had malwarebytes premium and have no special popup protection. I simply have AdBlock (which is disabled for duelistgroundz.com) and just the normal version of malwarebytes. I probably have less PC protection than most people would recommend, but I have not gotten any kind of malware since the installment of DGZ ads. Only time I've ever gotten viruses at all is when I have not been careful about what I have been torrenting.

Realize that PropellerAds is a very popular online ad agency used by many bloggers and mainstream sites. Not as popular as Adsense obviously, but still widely used. If they were giving everyone viruses, they wouldn't have any customers.

+rei+    35453

we're on adsense now its moot 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rei said:

we're on adsense now its moot 

Yeah, *sigh* your right the whole ordeal was frustrating though. I hadn't torrented any ROMs in a month or 2(That's literally the only thing I'll download is ROM's for DeSmuMe) and this was literally the only correlation I could come up with. The unwanted programs where nothing super super bad as far as I could tell it's just that with over 100 of them somethings gotta give. 

+rei+    35453

who the fuck are you

bunny    100
1 hour ago, rei said:

who the fuck are you

hi im bunny nice to meet you. who the fuck are you

Edited by bunny

+rei+    35453

tits or gtfo

+mark    3103
2 hours ago, bunny said:

hi im bunny nice to meet you. who the fuck are you

He’s just the owner of this forum 

bunny    100
1 hour ago, mark said:

He’s just the owner of this forum 

ok? i was just returning his question. i thought we were getting to know each other and definitely not using the question rhetorically to let new members know they aren't important because that would be a really stupid thing for the owner of a site that is crying out for new members to do, especially when it wasn't called for like if i was acting like im hot shit and demanding respect

• Haha 1

Grimey    8228

don't quote or link 4chan on this website if you'd like to succeed

also don't listen 2 me if you want 2 succeed 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

»Pharaoh Atem    15836
On 10/21/2017 at 9:26 PM, Faint said:

i think i need to explain my point a bit more, because misinterpretation etc

it was more "please dont ever let this get to the stage of giving dgz shitty spammy popups because that would make you like josh and fucking hell please don't do that or we will all leave"

hence "please dont become josh"

however i understand that i didnt make this clear enough in my original post and apologize for the confusion =)

given the circumstances in which even I have found josh to have done things far worse, I'd still not go that far anyway even if we get stupid popups.

BuildTheWalia    109
12 hours ago, bunny said:

ok? i was just returning his question. i thought we were getting to know each other and definitely not using the question rhetorically to let new members know they aren't important because that would be a really stupid thing for the owner of a site that is crying out for new members to do, especially when it wasn't called for like if i was acting like im hot shit and demanding respect

People don't like it when you make what is a best a terrible joke.

• Downvote 1

bunny    100

earlier you said "you done fucked up" and nothing happened. forgive me if i ignore you. you're a bit dramatic and the stuff you're quoting me to tell me isn't even meaningful advice. if u dont like my posts just down vote and move on.

Edited by bunny

+rei+    35453

stop acting like a stereotype.

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35453

adsense is in place primarily due to general lack of obtrusiveness and being a fairly trusted provider

Sophocles    2791
On 22-10-2017 at 2:32 PM, FVFRYTHFNG said:

https://adnauseam.io/

This is a pretty strong argument for more banner ads, it literally uses ublockorigin so anyone currently using an adblocker doesn't really have a reason not to switch to this as long as they aren't a Chrome user (which you really shouldn't be using anyways). That being said this is somewhat of a controversial topic when we're talking about ad revenue for the site so if it's inappropriate feel free to delet.

I thought this was really cool btw so I'm using it now

Is it actually harmful to DGZ revenue in the long term if I keep this on while browsing?

TL;DR it's an adblock that also clicks on every ad (without showing you) so ads cant make any sense of your profile

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35453

uh if its autoclicking ads i think it might violate adsense TOS so i clearly didn't see that message and have no idea what you're referring to