TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Scum Adventure in Mafia Universe![Aftergame]

T.C.    3

I used faints laziness and your time away. Its a shitty move but it workedbetter than i thought.

confuse ray    4215
1 hour ago, T.C. said:

I used faints laziness and your time away. Its a shitty move but it workedbetter than i thought.

yeah kudos you're such a pro 

Sophocles    2902

Markus literally saved Malcolm's ass D1, total town lvp. Black Angus got mislynched but didnt play bad at all imo.

+Markus    2145

but i can't be town lvp if you're playing sophocles ;)

confuse ray    4215

what was his role? i dont understand why he does that as town without knowledge of malcolms role or alignment, what a fucking bitch

Sophocles    2902

apparently they'd agreed to townread eachother before the game started?

actually genius strat by malcolm if true

+Markus    2145

yeah malcolm's genius this game is only rivaled by sophocle's genius.

• Haha 1

+JC.    4856

@Faint, I meant to ask earlier, but real life has been kicking me around recently.

The game was easily won but ultimately suffered from a lack of interest on town's part. This is a recurring issue. I'm starting to think the source isn't individuals (e.g. "wow faint stop throwing ez game" or w/e), but rather the fault of the mafiosos. What can we do to create a more engaging play experience for you? Even if you don't take things too seriously here, I imagine there is a base desire to win or be good that exists but is overwhelmed by other tempering emotions. Is reading the thread considered a chore, and if so, why? What can I do to make you want to sign up and do your best?

• Upvote 1

Faint    5669
6 hours ago, JC. said:

@Faint, I meant to ask earlier, but real life has been kicking me around recently.

The game was easily won but ultimately suffered from a lack of interest on town's part. This is a recurring issue. I'm starting to think the source isn't individuals (e.g. "wow faint stop throwing ez game" or w/e), but rather the fault of the mafiosos. What can we do to create a more engaging play experience for you? Even if you don't take things too seriously here, I imagine there is a base desire to win or be good that exists but is overwhelmed by other tempering emotions. Is reading the thread considered a chore, and if so, why? What can I do to make you want to sign up and do your best?

I mean i will be honest, what absolutely killed this gane was the ads. I had zero desire to visit the site, yet alone play mafia. Reading the thread wouldve been ok under nornal circumstances but with the ads it wasnt going to happen.

Sophocles    2902

The subs didnt help either for me, at one point i was consciously floating, but somewhere along the way i really lost interest to pretend to be towny bc going in on people who were subbed in is a lot less fun