Satchmo

Lemo Pair Gang Is Disqualified, Effective Immediately

»Satchmo    3220

There are 3 main factors contributing to this decision, things that have occured both here and on the Duelist Unite team warring discord thing.

1- Multiple Members are guilty of account sharing on Duelingbook. Because we could not bother Xteven to go through specific dates/games, we can only assume the absolute worst given the numerous accusations and the fact that he did confirm that 5 memebers, including their captain, Gift were guilty of logging into each others accounts. Near N even admitting to using each others accounts, and while he claimed they do not war on each other's account, that is something difficult to take at face value.

2- Intentionally DCing during siding to change decklists. While this is conjecture, repeated DCing during siding also sets off red flags, happening to both Bullet Club and Sexually Oppressed Slaves in the exac t same manner. (Near N was playing, DC'd during siding game 3 knowing he's going first, and sides a ton of floodgates/traps)

3- Abusing DB admin privileges. They have been accused of using their admin privileges to view deck lists of opposing teams on the Duelist Unite server. While That is not heating in relation to our own site, we do not tolerate cheating, and will not allow the risk of this abuse to occur he if it hasn't already.

In addition to these 3 points, multiple other minor accusations have also come to light. Near N teams having been previously banned from DNF warring, bribery, sending spies to other teams, disruption of administration in other communities. So we have decided not to let them continue.

@gift @Near N @Abnormal Dog @samoopusteno @ultra plant are all suspended from warring indefinitely, with possibility to return in the future.

All members of LPG will be disbarred from making teams in the future

All incomplete wars against LPG will end in no result. All completed matches that have already been reported to warbot will NOT be changed.

Evidence

unknown.png

4YtBX6X.jpg

uLL7HfI.jpg

mxjq11N.jpg

My  short conversaton with Near N

2DPlyK9dQrKKdJ7j4gKOKA.png

As a closing note, I guess I need to specify "don't let other people log into accounts you play war matches on"

EDIT: One of our consultants on the matter wished to remain anonymous, so his screenshots were editing top protec this name.

• Upvote 1
  • Wow 2
  • Haha 2

mark    3105
10 minutes ago, BuildTheWalia said:

No Contest >>> Free Win

RIP LPG no cry

no more like a draw / won't count

Flacko    2143

yeah they're really fucking gay and annoying.

»JC.    4971
43 minutes ago, markus said:

yeah they're really fucking gay and annoying.

i know you are but what am i

MaithamX    16

fucking fans man, you better have good bots on your fucking discord chats because this gonna be a shitshow you montherfucking monkey fucking ojama trio looking niggloids

• Confused 1
  • Pride 1

MaithamX    16

@satchmo wait till i fuck ur ass man you better have some lube or somehting ready idc even if its butter or toothpaste bro cuz this gonna be one sore assfucking man i dont do half measures man either dick go all in or it dont go in man

• Downvote 1
  • Pride 1
  • Thanks 1

MaithamX    16

Yo pienso interesante aprendo sobre de la celebración de Navidad en México. La celebración de Navidad en México es muy diferente de Estados Unidos día de fiesta celebraciones. El concepto de Santa Clause es no muy popular en tradición Méxicanos. Navidad actividades en México venir para religiosa influencias. En los nuevos días antes de Navidad, Mexicanos participen en La Posada. La Posada es restablecimiento de viaje de Mary y Joseph. Cada noche, durante La Posada, hijos llevar estatua de Mary a diferente casa. Ellos canten despertar el dueño en la casa. El dueño bienvenidos el grupo y ellos todo seguir canten y rezan. Hijos en México no reciben regales durante la fiesta estación. Ellos a regalar piñata con juguetes, trataras y dulces oculto dentro. Hijos tomen turnos golpear la piñata con palos. Finalmente, la piñata rompes liberación los tesoros. En la víspera de Navidad Mexicanos asisten a la medianoche misa, famoso conocido como Misa de Gallo. Después de misa, familias reunir por grande la cena con muchos tradición Mexicano comidas. Navidad día hay no real actividades. Muchos Mexicanos es sumen Americanos tradiciones, complemento a La Posada. ¡Algún día, espero que las vacaciones en México para Navidad y experiencia el tradiciones para mi! ----------------------------------------

• Downvote 2

MaithamX    16

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.

What filth dared pass your unworthy lips, pitiful urchin? I will declare, am the heir of the Elders, I have led our people out of tragedy single-handed, and I have destroyed over 300 white demons. I am learned in the arts of the earth and sky, and none are more connected to the Great Spirit than I! You are but nothing to me, prey. I will have your head hollowed for a gourde, my word is sacred! Do you think your magic will allow you to continue to disrespect me like this? Think again, dog! Even as you stand, my brothers from across the land are circling your home and your sacred place is being hunted right now, so prepare for the onslaught, rat. The onslaught that will decimate your very way of life from your people's history. You are a breathing ghost, child. I can move as I please, night or day, and I can steal your breath in over seven hundred ways, without so much as a knife. Not only am I a warrior-king's son, but I have the loyalty of my entire tribe and I will rather laugh than hesitate at wiping your hide out of this world, little dog. If only you had known what torrents your gibberish would bring upon, you would have kept silent. But you could not, you did not, and now the price will be yours to pay, backwards fool. I will spread fury like droppings until it consumes you, and you drown in its depths. You are a memory, boy.

Yo pienso interesante aprendo sobre de la celebración de Navidad en México. La celebración de Navidad en México es muy diferente de Estados Unidos día de fiesta celebraciones. El concepto de Santa Clause es no muy popular en tradición Méxicanos. Navidad actividades en México venir para religiosa influencias. En los nuevos días antes de Navidad, Mexicanos participen en La Posada. La Posada es restablecimiento de viaje de Mary y Joseph. Cada noche, durante La Posada, hijos llevar estatua de Mary a diferente casa. Ellos canten despertar el dueño en la casa. El dueño bienvenidos el grupo y ellos todo seguir canten y rezan. Hijos en México no reciben regales durante la fiesta estación. Ellos a regalar piñata con juguetes, trataras y dulces oculto dentro. Hijos tomen turnos golpear la piñata con palos. Finalmente, la piñata rompes liberación los tesoros. En la víspera de Navidad Mexicanos asisten a la medianoche misa, famoso conocido como Misa de Gallo. Después de misa, familias reunir por grande la cena con muchos tradición Mexicano comidas. Navidad día hay no real actividades. Muchos Mexicanos es sumen Americanos tradiciones, complemento a La Posada. ¡Algún día, espero que las vacaciones en México para Navidad y experiencia el tradiciones para mi! ----------------------------------------

• Downvote 2
  • Pride 1

NB96    838

I knew you'd add nothing on your slade4000 account and now you're just acting like a faggot on this one too. If you hate the site so much why don't you just leave?

+Urthor    10211

If his copypasta was funnier/more original I might have banned him for a shorter amount of time, but sadly he couldn't quite make the effort.

• Upvote 5

+Sophocles    3074
1 hour ago, MaithamX said:

fucking fans man, you better have good bots on your fucking discord chats because this gonna be a shitshow you montherfucking monkey fucking ojama trio looking niggloids

hahahahahahahahaha

+Urthor    10211

That's insulting to Myth

• Haha 1

»Digbick    7249

In addition, I have determined that samoo and ultra plant are in fact the same person. 

Flacko    2143
6 hours ago, JC. said:

i know you are but what am i

you are a very cute and sweet boy come over here let me give you a kiss.

SXGtCPy.jpg

Nice copy pasta mait