Faint

DGz Hangover Mafia Signups 2.0

Faint    5619

Great news! JC you can coach, I'll include you in role pm - I'm unsure on you coaching multiple people because if you get 1 town 1 scum then that's awkward, so let me know how you want to do it.

Role pms will go out this evening when I get home, probably around 8-9pm UK time :)

• Thanks 1

+JC.    4777
1 hour ago, Faint said:

Great news! JC you can coach, I'll include you in role pm - I'm unsure on you coaching multiple people because if you get 1 town 1 scum then that's awkward, so let me know how you want to do it.

Role pms will go out this evening when I get home, probably around 8-9pm UK time :)

Here's how I plan on doing it:

In previous games, I was more involved as a coach, and gave specific in-game examples to demonstrate a point to the player I was coaching. This time, I'm going to take a step back from that and offer more general advice.

I won't be able to give any specific advice, but imagine messaging me as a loosening of the "Don't talk to anyone outside of the game" rule.

Examples of things to ask:

- "I suspect this player, how do I get people to vote with me?"

- "What makes a good NK?"

- "How do I determine which players to scan?"

- "What does lylo mean?"

- "JC, how did you become so attractive? Will you go to dinner with me next Friday?"

Examples of things not to ask:

- "Should I vote for PSK?"

- "Is Faint scum?"

- "JC, is your sister single?"

I will do my best to answer any questions in a timely manner, but I won't be proactively going out to people this time. If you want, feel free to include a reminder in the thread somewhere.

• Thanks 1

BuildTheWalia    148
33 minutes ago, JC. said:

Here's how I plan on doing it:

In previous games, I was more involved as a coach, and gave specific in-game examples to demonstrate a point to the player I was coaching. This time, I'm going to take a step back from that and offer more general advice.

I won't be able to give any specific advice, but imagine messaging me as a loosening of the "Don't talk to anyone outside of the game" rule.

Examples of things to ask:

- "I suspect this player, how do I get people to vote with me?"

- "What makes a good NK?"

- "How do I determine which players to scan?"

- "What does lylo mean?"

- "JC, how did you become so attractive? Will you go to dinner with me next Friday?"

Examples of things not to ask:

- "Should I vote for PSK?"

- "Is Faint scum?"

- "JC, is your sister single?"

I will do my best to answer any questions in a timely manner, but I won't be proactively going out to people this time. If you want, feel free to include a reminder in the thread somewhere.

But is she?

+PSK    4309

don't let that stop you, walia. you're destined for each other. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Faint    5619

Basically i moved gouse yesterday... ca only use mobile data till tomorrow and i have very little left. 

I promise itll be worth the wait!! 

Faint    5619

Also house, not gouze..."hey guys i soent my mige savings on buying a gouse!!"

1 minute ago, Contempt said:

I'll in if there room

The game already started but I'm sure Faint will take you on as a potential sub for later.