Faint

DuelistGroundz Hangover Mafia - Day Three

2 hours ago, Death Sentence said:

*clears throat*

Markus is more town than silver and silver is dead as fuck.

I am interested in seeing where Malcholm leads though

Vote: Malcholm

Cunning mastermind MVP.

reason to vote:  I would rather see malcholm Lynch than markus because I read markus as town even if a bit defensive it feels genuine enough and my soul reads are 100% correct always.  

into further detail I feel the vote on malcholm will cause some shockwaves in response. 

stop defending dead people, it hella suspect.

Fuck off vote zeph

markus    2087

well ok

so when the silver bandwagon started, if u want to believe death sentence, it was an rng vote. then psk votes to /put pressure on/, but rly i don't think psk could've gotten much information out of that vote or anything like that. it didn't rly make sense to me from a town point of view, and instead of psk going around looking for other answers besides the equivalent of the golden tyranno like a real town player would, he stuck to silver which was pretty weird. i think psk is the type to look pretty deeply and find a real scummer for a real reason other than "defensiveness" which is arguably non alignment indicative anyway. psk is pretty good at playing town i think. he doesn't have to just kill shitty players for reacting in dumb ways. if it was a real push it would be a poke to see a reaction and then analysis behind it but it was just super super aggro. this is textbook day 1 scum push.

slick imagine trying to figure out the game by pressuring and questioning tyranno. nothing happens and you know it.

• Upvote 2

markus    2087

i've talked to claire about how to catch scum day 1 and she said that scum likes to kill low hanging fruit on day 1 and thats exactly what happened. this stuff happens pretty much every game now.

confuse ray    4259

i got what i wanted from markus, 

that being said I still think rei was right on malcolm, dont know how many times it takes for town to learn to scum read him

markus    2087

sorry about last game i would've killed him but i try to stick to my word

markus    2087

like i've killed malcolm before you and i both have

he says he'll be back after trick or treating and give us a case that we can discuss instead of "muh floaty mafia god" or whatever else.

• Upvote 1

confuse ray    4259
1 minute ago, markus said:

i really do believe malcolm wouldn't make the rei nk 

I see his teammates doing it and him being okay with it because rei correctly called him out 

im willing to explore scum psk or tyranno, but malcolm lazily playing and omgusing me and trying to justify it by referencing game I was wrong in leading town just doesnt sit right with me

markus    2087

yeah i guess he did dismiss you there.

if you want to explore other options i have some notes i was writing on most of yesterday. i can open that up and check out how the game has developed some more. yesterday i was pretty susp of dukestar. idk how you feel about him.

BuildTheWalia    107
21 minutes ago, confuse ray said:

other than that I like tyranno and psk for scum if im right about markus being town

Why tyranno for scum? Haven't seen much from him besides an interesting claim and the push on Death Sentence.

58 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

Dude just give up

Never.

markus    2087

http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/profile/116442-duk3star/&do=content

take a look

90% floats

joins silver bandwagon

i tried to get his attention once or twice but he just didnt do anything. he said nothing important had happened and that he has no opinion so he's just sitting back as a null. when it came to his reasoning on silver he did respond, but all he said was that silver was just being defensive and no other reasoning. i also think he makes a light push and backed off on psk if that means anything. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/28/2017 at 0:41 PM, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Claim: I have a power role that will only be revealed to me if I'm targeted during the night. 

this man claiming to have power role.

did So if I think if he gets bomb something special would happen or if targetted to be killed.  @TheGoldenTyranno

what exactly will happen if you are targeted or was this just meme?

1 hour ago, markus said:

i've talked to claire about how to catch scum day 1 and she said that scum likes to kill low hanging fruit on day 1 and thats exactly what happened. this stuff happens pretty much every game now.

that's so true.

especially if you lower the fruit into grabbing distance someone eventually bites.

EOD vote on you from PSK though hmm...

mark wanna special hug? :3

+Malcolm    4549
51 minutes ago, confuse ray said:

I see his teammates doing it and him being okay with it because rei correctly called him out 

im willing to explore scum psk or tyranno, but malcolm lazily playing and omgusing me and trying to justify it by referencing game I was wrong in leading town just doesnt sit right with me

many many games, not just one game

i think psk is scum too so let's kill him

ash and i call each other scum extremely often

unvote

vote psk