Carbon

Which one of these two people should I hire??

+rei+    35453

if someone goes into a cell phone store in 2017 without knowing exactly what they want they need someone who can either convince them of a product for their needs or a product that can boost margins. tits are great but there's no guarantee of knowing the nuance to actually make couple hundred dollar + contract deal - the people dumb enough to not take total cost into account / impulse buy phones can just as easily be swayed by "omg look at the cool shit you need that you dont have" as "omg im going ot pretend you're really interesting" 

Faint    5722
22 minutes ago, rei said:

if someone goes into a cell phone store in 2017 without knowing exactly what they want they need someone who can either convince them of a product for their needs or a product that can boost margins. tits are great but there's no guarantee of knowing the nuance to actually make couple hundred dollar + contract deal - the people dumb enough to not take total cost into account / impulse buy phones can just as easily be swayed by "omg look at the cool shit you need that you dont have" as "omg im going ot pretend you're really interesting" 

i come back to my point: communication skills are much harder to teach than technical skills - which can usually be mastered in a week for something as simplistic as phones

you and i have a very different characterization / idea of what we perceive to be the "average consumer" so yeah i disagree with you, but see where you are coming from

if tits dont work, dat ass sure does

SSJ Grumpig    5713

lmao why were you asking ppl who dont know your store/location/customers/etc? op just wanting justification for a shitty decision he made before posting the thread

"you guys woulda done this too right??"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

JAPANESE GOBLIN    2182
47 minutes ago, SSJ Grumpig said:

lmao why were you asking ppl who dont know your store/location/customers/etc? op just wanting justification for a shitty decision he made before posting the thread

"you guys woulda done this too right??"

he was really hoping wed all come in and tell him its okay to get a bro job, but im the only one who came through.

cowards.

• Haha 1