Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Paraliel

Duel Links News - Whats Next

Recommended Posts

+Paraliel+    7994

This thread is to document what is coming up in the near future of Duel Links and discussion about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Paraliel+    7994

Jessie will be coming to Duel Links.

 

Pegasus and Paradox Brothers will be added to the Gate early this month.

 

The November KC Cup will start on the 9th.

 

Esper Roba will be coming to Duel Links mid November.

 

Late November the next D.D. Tower will be coming, this time themed after Water and called "Water Dimension".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Paraliel+    7994
1 minute ago, Faint said:

Do we have a date for Zayn yet?

I don't believe Zane, Yubel, or Atticus have confirmed dates yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inti    74

The main annoying that I just realized is that if Jessie becomes a roaming duelist in the Gx world that means we can only farm him with Gx Duelist. Which sucks because the Gx characters have no farming skills outside of Reinforcements and the drop skill balance/restart. I can't speculate on what to farm him with since we don't know what his deck will look like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Paraliel+    7994
9 minutes ago, Inti said:

The main annoying that I just realized is that if Jessie becomes a roaming duelist in the Gx world that means we can only farm him with Gx Duelist. Which sucks because the Gx characters have no farming skills outside of Reinforcements and the drop skill balance/restart. I can't speculate on what to farm him with since we don't know what his deck will look like.

Possibly Dark Paladin since we still have Master of Fusion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mark    3104
1 hour ago, Inti said:

The main annoying that I just realized is that if Jessie becomes a roaming duelist in the Gx world that means we can only farm him with Gx Duelist. Which sucks because the Gx characters have no farming skills outside of Reinforcements and the drop skill balance/restart. I can't speculate on what to farm him with since we don't know what his deck will look like.

there's always a way to farm ld's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inti    74

Yes I figured there is a way even though gx characters have limited farming skills and you won't be able to use  Labyrinth Builder. Does any of them have the drop skill draw sense low level or draw sense light?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Paraliel+    7994
4 hours ago, Inti said:

Yes I figured there is a way even though gx characters have limited farming skills and you won't be able to use  Labyrinth Builder. Does any of them have the drop skill draw sense low level or draw sense light?

Alexis has Draw Sense: Light iirc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5571

Aster has draw sense low level I believe

 

Idk I've got aster and alexis to 40 so I really don't want to bother farming with them. I think chazz can get low level so focus on that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wduartes    75

you can farm jesse for 8k ( +1k bonus ) with cyber angels + vassal + union + passage ( boost a dakini up to 5700 and another one up to 3700 ), but i guess you need at least 2 senju AND 2 sonic birds. I dindt tried with less than 2 of anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadow Lord    268

Blue Eyes farm with reinforcements works well.

 

lBqvWxs.png

 

I'm running this but -2 diver -1 wild tornado +1 crystal seer +2 jar of greed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Paraliel+    7994
23 minutes ago, wduartes said:

you can farm jesse for 8k ( +1k bonus ) with cyber angels + vassal + union + passage ( boost a dakini up to 5700 and another one up to 3700 ), but i guess you need at least 2 senju AND 2 sonic birds. I dindt tried with less than 2 of anyone.

 

13 minutes ago, Shadow Lord said:

Blue Eyes farm with reinforcements works well.

 

lBqvWxs.png

 

I'm running this but -2 diver -1 wild tornado +1 crystal seer +2 jar of greed.

There's a Jesse farming thread in the farm section :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5571
5 minutes ago, Paraliel said:

Esper Roba on the 21st

that's cool. roaming or unlockable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inti    74
1 hour ago, Faint said:

that's cool. roaming or unlockable?

Most likely a roaming duelist since his announcement does not say he is unlockable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inti    74

Espa Roba's Lv Decklist that was reveled https://ygorganization.com/duel-links-data-roba/

 

Monsters:12

3x Jinzo 

3x Jinzo Returner 

3x Reflect Bounder

3x Scrap Recyler 

 

Spells:5

1x Amplifier

1x Brain Control  

1x Gravity Blaster 

1x Iron Call 

1x Tribute To The Doomed

 

Traps:3

1x Psychic Shockwave

2x Pulse Mines

 

Drop Cards will be 

 

Armored Axon Kicker

Scrap Recycler

Time Escaper

Psychic Shockwave

Pulse Mines

Cyber Esper

Senri Eye

Omega Goggles

Inspection Cyber Soldier

 

So farming deck wise Dark Paladin and Horus seem to be the easiest ways to farm him. Otherwise Labyrinth Builder with Riryoku Field, D Gate and Spell Negation could work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that deck is absolutely disgusting. thank goodness spells are a thing imagine if he had spell canceller *shudder* 

 

Paladin looks to be the way to go, but i could see old Keith farming decks with 3x acid rain and  3x magnetic mosquito working just as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mark    3104
On 18-11-2017 at 11:48 PM, Inti said:

Espa Roba's Lv Decklist that was reveled https://ygorganization.com/duel-links-data-roba/

 

Monsters:12

3x Jinzo 

3x Jinzo Returner 

3x Reflect Bounder

3x Scrap Recyler 

 

Spells:5

1x Amplifier

1x Brain Control  

1x Gravity Blaster 

1x Iron Call 

1x Tribute To The Doomed

 

Traps:3

1x Psychic Shockwave

2x Pulse Mines

 

Drop Cards will be 

 

Armored Axon Kicker

Scrap Recycler

Time Escaper

Psychic Shockwave

Pulse Mines

Cyber Esper

Senri Eye

Omega Goggles

Inspection Cyber Soldier

 

So farming deck wise Dark Paladin and Horus seem to be the easiest ways to farm him. Otherwise Labyrinth Builder with Riryoku Field, D Gate and Spell Negation could work.

Jinzo negates the traps though 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IRLAlex    108

Pulse Mines looks amazing?

 

On top of that, with Union Scramble and B-Buster Drake in game, it looks like Unions might end up being one of the next big things soon-ish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5571

The big question is: will they be fast enough to compete with CA? Or will they just become the new glads?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inti    74

Arkana Skills have been leaked to be the following https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyPGhjA7wDM

 

 

A Trick Up The Sleeve 

Your starting hand will include a level 7 or higher Dark Spellcaster monster randomly selected from your deck. This skill will not activate if your deck does not contain a any level 7 Dark Spellcaster Monster. 

 

Card Shuffle 

Can be used by paying 300 LP. Shuffle your deck. This skill can only be used once per turn.

 

Master of Magicians

Can be used after your LP decreases by 2000. Randomly add 1 Thousand Knives, Dark Magic Attack, or Dark Magic Expanded to your hand. The skill can only be used once per duel.

 

Show of Nightmares

Can be activated if you have 3 or more Spell cards with different names in your graveyard. Randomly add 1 Spell card in your graveyard to your hand. This skill can only be used once per duel.

 

Out of all these skill A Trick Up The Sleeve is the best one since it highly boost Dark Paladin decks for farming/competitive deck due to the fact it makes multiple DMs unnecessary now. The rest seem terrible due to the fact they don't do anything and are rag based.  

 

Edited by Inti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×