Paraliel

Duel Links News - Whats Next

+Gemstone Mine    2582

destiny draw is still absolutely broken, it's just not insanely broken anymore.

Pulling any card out of your deck and being able to trigger it multiple times is still amazing in burn. Burn is more or less unnerfed.

dexer008    804

Ah yes, I didn't realize what it meant at first when you said it, thought it organizes your deck in order when playing it, which seemed stupid nerf.

Also I consider the new changes to cyber angels to actually be pretty good to them, Absolute back to 2 is not a good choice at all I feel, and 2 Dakini is easy enough to loop still. 

BuildTheWalia    148
On 11/22/2017 at 0:18 PM, Inti said:

Card Shuffle 

Can be used by paying 300 LP. Shuffle your deck. This skill can only be used once per turn.

When will they learn...

2 hours ago, dexer008 said:

Ah yes, I didn't realize what it meant at first when you said it, thought it organizes your deck in order when playing it, which seemed stupid nerf.

Also I consider the new changes to cyber angels to actually be pretty good to them, Absolute back to 2 is not a good choice at all I feel, and 2 Dakini is easy enough to loop still. 

isnt absolute still at 3 and its the regular Machine Angel Ritual at 2 with dakini? supplemented by the only 2 semid cards at all in your deck. 

+Gemstone Mine    2582
3 hours ago, dexer008 said:

it's definitely not a buff, not by an stretch, because now you have to choose between dakini and protection.  CAs aren't a deck without dakini, so you either have to play 1 ritual and 1 dakini, or 2 dakini and 0 rituals.

It's a hard nerf, but probably not enough to put them down, there's a good chance they move towards like vennu CAs and focus the other ritual and sprite's blessing. There's probably no way to make it now without multiple senju and birds though, and I'm not sure if CA is good enough to justify pulling for those.

• Upvote 1

Shadow Lord    268
7 hours ago, dexer008 said:

You can only run 2 -total- of all semi limited cards. So you have to run 2 Dakini 0 MAR, 2 MAR 0 Dakini, or 1 Dakini 1 MAR.

Faint    5619

I think CA can still be tier 1, just don't use MAR - use MAAR & Sprite's blessing with Saphira over the 3rd dakini

few noteworthy things

Duelist Chronicles Battle City begins tomorrow, with Arkana as the reward character

Zane is coming in early january (also his cards have been datamined but i dont feel comfortable disclosing that here, google it)

Giveaways in early jan including tickets, mats, sleeves and gems

New duel-a-thon mid jan

Yugi Moto to the gate mid Jan

Late jan tag duel event, confirmed to be player + AI giving you the choice of kaiba, joey and yami yugi

Early Feb: character becomes "stronger than ever", text implies Chazz, so some kinda super chazz event

Mid feb: KC cup returns 

Faint    5619

Zane cards very likely to completely shake the game up. Cyber dragons almost certain (doubt we'd get twin, though I expect End with Power Bond would be brutal enough!)

I would think maybe 1 available CyDra, with 2 proto CyDra just purely because otherwise it could break the game

Shadow Lord    268

New box: https://konami.com/yugioh/duel_links/en/box/primal_burst/

Honestly seems mediocre imo. Potential for Volcanic Control to be decent but you need 3 Rocket and it's ultra rare and you'd need Eliminiating the League/Divine Wrath/Paralel twister/Tribute to the Doomed so it's super unfriendly for f2p. The other archetypes seem weak and missing power cards.

the box looks fine, i'm saving up my gems for a ton of it because i want volcanics and there's always a chance for scattershot down the road to break them (need i remind you we already have their own personal pot of avarice thanks to the DD fire tower) 

other than that, yeah most of the stuff is missing big players, i could see gaia plate bringing some kind of rock beat to the front maybe with magnet warriors and thats all i got so far 

dexer008    804

I think cloudians have potential. Although stuff like windstorm, curse of anubis, e-con, pulse minds in AG hurt them, Spirit Barrier is a drop from bastion, giving you mini locks of your opponent not taking damage while you slowly dwindle their resources. Combined with skills like Balance or perhaps The water field spell, I can see them being another decent teir 2 F2P deck. 

+Gemstone Mine    2582

hazy would have to become literally unplayable for cloudians to ever be relevant, so many people are going to be using windstorm/curse/pulse against them. And with them shaping up to be the frontrunner with ca nerfed (along with ca itself possibly, which means, guess what, 3 e-con in everything), it sounds atrocious. Especially since there's basically no pay-off in that deck to make it all worth it.

Faint    5619

New set is trash and i have like 9.3k gems that ive been waiting to splash, fml. 

I cant seem to get kog with exodia its so frustrating :(

Faint    5619
On 28/12/2017 at 9:23 PM, Stomach The MachoPony said:

the box looks fine, i'm saving up my gems for a ton of it because i want volcanics and there's always a chance for scattershot down the road to break them (need i remind you we already have their own personal pot of avarice thanks to the DD fire tower) 

other than that, yeah most of the stuff is missing big players, i could see gaia plate bringing some kind of rock beat to the front maybe with magnet warriors and thats all i got so far 

Wouldnt hold your breath. I got aster tp 40 cos i was convinced we'd get stratos down the line... didnt happen

dexer008    804

Well the bamboo swords are probably worth buying some packs till you own 3 of a kind , what with the new ftk deck popping up. Been reluctant to play Pvp after it went viral. 

Faint    5619

yeah the new FTK deck is ridiculous

psk climbed to KoG in like a day

+Gemstone Mine    2582

either play bamboo burn right now, or don't play ranked at all unless you just want to do the basic leg-work up to like plat or legend.

If you aren't playing bamboo burn and are masochistic enough to still want to climb, play 3 eco, mythical spirits.

Faint    5619
53 minutes ago, Gemstone Mine said:

either play bamboo burn right now, or don't play ranked at all unless you just want to do the basic leg-work up to like plat or legend.

If you aren't playing bamboo burn and are masochistic enough to still want to climb, play 3 eco, mythical spirits.

1 econ or floodgate ruins bamboo burn tbf but if they go first then gg you lose

dexer008    804

I saw eco and was thinking maybe some sort of plant deck with 3 of it might be decent, like a lv4 control deck with it mained as some of its monsters. Might not be the most powerful deck but the amount of free wins you could probably pull from it vs bamboo burn could get you there, with 3 e-con, floodgate and general good spell/traps/ other monsters. 

Hold on to your theorycrafting guys, an announcement has been made

"Currently we are receiving a lot of feedback on Duels against a Deck using Woodland Sprite"

"In order to maintain game balance and considering the KC Cup in February  we may update the Limited/Forbidden list based on our current PVP duel data"

"we will keep players updated on how we address this concern in future notifications"

holy shit konami are doing something about it