Jump to content
Paraliel

Duel Links News - Whats Next

Recommended Posts

Inti    79
Posted (edited)

Supposedly according to the next datemine the next roaming duelist will be Super Tea bringing Fairy support and these being her drop cards.

 

https://ygorganization.com/teagoescounterfairy/

 

UR
Meltiel, Sage of the Sky

SRs
Harvest Angel of Wisdom
Radiant Jeral 
Tethys, Goddess of Light 
Zeradias, Herald of Heaven

Rs
Freya, Spirit of Victory 
Guiding Light
Wingweaver 
Constellar Belt 

N
Tenderness 
Photon Booster

 

I highly doubt the Counter Fairy cards will be meta. The only good cards seem to be Guiding Light, Tethys, Goddess of Light, and Zeradias, Herald of Heaven (For Sanctuary farm decks).

Edited by Inti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesse is here, nice collection of cards, starter deck is ass but you can easily grab the beasts from the event. some old Zane cards return from the EX trader. Event is another "gather items and duel at the gate" event A-la crowler/pegasus/bakura/marik/dox bros 

 

For farming him, he really has nothing to stop the majority of farm decks, if you can get paladin early (not even first turn) you have him pretty much beat, i imagine labryinth builder and unhappy girl would work fine too, i'd avoid Elements Unite due to Amethyst cat though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inti    79
5 hours ago, Stomach The MachoPony said:

Jesse is here, nice collection of cards, starter deck is ass but you can easily grab the beasts from the event. some old Zane cards return from the EX trader. Event is another "gather items and duel at the gate" event A-la crowler/pegasus/bakura/marik/dox bros 

 

For farming him, he really has nothing to stop the majority of farm decks, if you can get paladin early (not even first turn) you have him pretty much beat, i imagine labryinth builder and unhappy girl would work fine too, i'd avoid Elements Unite due to Amethyst cat though. 

He is super easy to farm with Cerberus as well and yeah as expected his rewards are terrible due to CBs being worse now with only 3 spell/trap zones. Basically this event is good for gems and a rainbow dragon jessie mat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inti    79

New leaks

 

New Pack Valiant Souls (only cards revealed Vision Hero Witch Raider Darkworld Dealings,Needle Ceiling)

 

Tristain having a roaming icon 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inti    79
11 hours ago, Stomach The MachoPony said:

>only new cards

 

so we're just ignoring the massive E-HERO Plasma Vice picture 

From the looks of this datamine https://imgur.com/a/a3sjf reveals the set is going to support Crystal Beast support,Fabled, Masked Heroes (No Dark Law only Anki, Gokka, and Vapor),Geargia, Hieratic, Karakuri, and Paleozoics. As well as what could be in the new Chazz starter deck and the Super Mai coming back with new Amazoness support cards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>ultimate crystal magic + rainbow overdragon in duel links

 

Konami, are you high as a kite? because that is SO broke i dont even know where to begin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carbon    1876

I'm thinking about downloading this. Would it still be fun and worth the time or did the prime of this game already pass? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Carbon said:

I'm thinking about downloading this. Would it still be fun and worth the time or did the prime of this game already pass? 

 

It really depends on whether they “reprint” stuff.  Making a deck is simple, but powerful, auxiliary cards (ie wall of d) are annoying to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe.    4932
On 4/7/2018 at 1:44 PM, Literal Bastard said:

 

It really depends on whether they “reprint” stuff.  Making a deck is simple, but powerful, auxiliary cards (ie wall of d) are annoying to get.


I think Hey, Trunade made a TON of older cards obsolete (Floodgate, Wall, etc). You can just build one of the Trunade decks. I'm winning 90%+ of games with Trunade Cyber Angels. Granted building that deck was annoying, but other no trap decks (ex. Sylvans) exist.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inti    79
Posted (edited)

Yami Mark is coming back again this time with a new skill and cards. https://ygorganization.com/tributethegranadora/

 

His new skill 

Tribute-Tied Power

"The ATK and DEF of “The Winged Dragon of Ra” will be equal to the combined ATK and DEF of the monsters used to Tribute Summon it."

 

New Cards (revealed so far)

Granadora

Edited by Inti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inti    79

New level up cards and gems. The only good level up cards seem to be Card Tropper (Jaden) and Overtex Qoaltus (Rex) maybe has potential. The Battle City Finals event started with the only good reward card being Anti Magic Arrows. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5854

Yeah this makes me glad I got out when I did :')

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Gemstone Mine    2596

yeah I jumped ship too when konami reduced gem drops from events to garbage and released 3 back to back sets that completely power crept each other.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5854
26 minutes ago, Gemstone Mine said:

yeah I jumped ship too when konami reduced gem drops from events to garbage and released 3 back to back sets that completely power crept each other.

it was always gonna happen tbh, it only ever had a limited timespan before - like actual ygo- it became powercreeped commercialized ps2p (pay stupidly to play) garbage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carbon    1876

Any thoughts on the new ban/limited list?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inti    79
On 6/14/2018 at 3:10 PM, Carbon said:

Any thoughts on the new ban/limited list?

CAs are totally dead and I doubt Sylvans will ever be meta again. Decks that will probably be meta after this banlist are Destiny Heroes (Anki), Aliens, Spellbooks, Amazoness, and maybe Geargia (Though they will probably have problems against Fate.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carbon    1876

I see a lot of people hating on Gold Sarcophagus. I think it's too slow to play multiples but I've been liking 1 copy in certain decks. Being able to search Treacherous Trap Hole seems not too shabby.
I agree with Slyvans. Even now I wouldn't say it was undoubtedly the best and it for significant weaker. 

Amazoness lost both econs most likely. I'm guessing if the battle phase becomes bigger than we could just add extra copies of Offering/Super Rush. Spellbooks are fine I guess I just don't want to go though the mini box a 3rd time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i still see a place for Silent Swordsman. not the OTK variant thankfully but the normal deck can still rip some decks apart with something as simple as a LV3 backed by sword slash. heaven forbid you stack sword slash onto lv5 or even lv7

 

decks relying on one or 2 specific cards in their opening hands (hi grass decks) also got a bit of a hit from balance, restart and duel standby being nerfed. so i dont see spellbooks being as bad as they were with 30 card grass variants. still a threat ofc but at the most blowing through secrets, master and power would get one good fate banish off and leave them without much to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inti    79
5 hours ago, Carbon said:

I see a lot of people hating on Gold Sarcophagus. I think it's too slow to play multiples but I've been liking 1 copy in certain decks. Being able to search Treacherous Trap Hole seems not too shabby.
I agree with Slyvans. Even now I wouldn't say it was undoubtedly the best and it for significant weaker. 

Amazoness lost both econs most likely. I'm guessing if the battle phase becomes bigger than we could just add extra copies of Offering/Super Rush. Spellbooks are fine I guess I just don't want to go though the mini box a 3rd time.

The only deck I have seen use 3x Sarcophagus is Archfiends since they can instantly revive Emperor with Escape From The Dark Dimension and outside of that I haven't seen any meta decks use it so far but I think has potential in the future maybe. Yeah Heroes and Amazoness will just replace Econs with Offerings or Super Rush.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×