Sign in to follow this  
Paraliel

Rogue - Discussion

Inti    79
On 12/20/2017 at 10:52 AM, Stomach The MachoPony said:

so with Bonz bringing Ghostrick Witch, Stein and Vanish. is there any viability in them yet?

i mean the one card that could skyrocket them would be Mansion but i'm not sure how fair that would be rn. the biggest weakness i see is that you have no Main Phase 2, so you cant attack then flip them back down for protection via vanish/feint plan

but they could be fun to try. 

They look like a fun Youtube troll deck to try.

the most popular variant seems to be the mill deck using floodgates + yuki onna to stun the opponent's field (or lol astral + spirit barriers) and reaper to mill 3 per turn, plus its a face-down banishment which is pretty brutal, the problem is unlike traditional mill which can re-summon (or re-use) warm worm for several doses of mill in a single turn, you're restricted to 3 per turn.

Inti    79

Thoughts? 

Edited by Inti

to function properly it requires 3x emperor (and ultra) and multiple escape (an ultra from a pack most people wont want to pull from), so its not budget friendly, otherwise though its a decent looking deck certainly.

also needs 2-3 necrofear which you wont have without farming bakura unless you played both events before. GL newbs. 

Inti    79
6 hours ago, Stomach The MachoPony said:

to function properly it requires 3x emperor (and ultra) and multiple escape (an ultra from a pack most people wont want to pull from), so its not budget friendly, otherwise though its a decent looking deck certainly.

also needs 2-3 necrofear which you wont have without farming bakura unless you played both events before. GL newbs. 

Yeah it definitely not ftp unless you are like me who played this game since the beginning and hoarded a shit ton of gems lol.