Jump to content
TheGoldenTyranno

Thingyman wanted me to let the forum know this message

Recommended Posts

»PSK    4222

malcolm you should accept tyr's offer to carry you 

 

you might learn something 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+JC.    4857

Markus is considering dropping so if he does would anyone want to be my partner?

 

PSK and I could post memes.

Malcolm and I could win.

etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+JC.    4857

Do we get to sign up the hydra name? PSK and i can be thunderblunder777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JC. said:

Do we get to sign up the hydra name? PSK and i can be thunderblunder777

As a matter of fact yeah you most definitely could do that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solstice    344

If there ends up being an odd man out that needs a partner I could try this, but otherwise I'm not going to actively seek one out as games reach scary long page numbers there and it's a lot to keep up with.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wunterslaus    175
1 hour ago, JC. said:

Markus is considering dropping so if he does would anyone want to be my partner?

 

PSK and I could post memes.

Malcolm and I could win.

etc

We need to keep our high reputation. Go for the memes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»PSK    4222
1 hour ago, JC. said:

Do we get to sign up the hydra name? PSK and i can be thunderblunder777

im always down for some blunder memes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5722
3 hours ago, Sophocles said:

I made an account on mafiauniverse, i'll sign us up if you tell me your username there

my username there is "actual literal winter"

 

:-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2017 at 1:20 PM, Solstice said:

If there ends up being an odd man out that needs a partner I could try this, but otherwise I'm not going to actively seek one out as games reach scary long page numbers there and it's a lot to keep up with.  

Idt ppl should underestimate this. Youll end up screwing your partner over if you do

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×