TheGoldenTyranno

Thingyman wanted me to let the forum know this message

"Quick Mafia Championship Update

For those who didn't follow the Mafia Championship to the end, Dels from GameFAQs ended up winning the fourth season. He will be receiving a winner's certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of Mafia.

Hydra Event 2017

Hi there!
Throughout history, there have been many epic partnerships.
Sherlock Holmes and Watson.
Scooby Doo and Shaggy.
Peanut Butter and Jelly.

It's now time for new epic duos to emerge!

Last year 220 players from dozens of different communities participated in the first ever cross-community Hydra Event. It was a big success and people have been wanting another one, so... It's finally here! :)

If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the concept is that each participating community can send multiple hydras if they want, each consisting of two players, which tends to make the game more fun in addition to making it easier to be active since two players are playing on the same account.

Sign-ups will be open for next couple of weeks. Those signing up will receive a link to a Doodle + a Google Survey so that they can be slotted into a game that suits their availability and preferences wrt game size and type.

If you'd like to play, just find a partner and lemme know either here or in the thread below.

More info here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/12461-Hydra-Event-2017 "

Edited by TheGoldenTyranno

+Urthor    10238

It is time to assemble the official Duelistgroundz Mafia team 

markus    2087

Sign up with a friend from your home community by posting in this thread. Be sure to name the community you're representing and the name of your partner. There is no limit to how many hydras a single community can send. If you cannot find a partner from your home community, then feel free to try to match up with someone else here in this thread as a "Refugee Team".

@JC. lets do it

ZeroPassion    572

I did this with a guy from DNF last year. Unfortunately we had to sub out due to time constraints, but keep in mind that as a hydra you'll want to keep up with your partner in reads/strategy; somewhat similar to masons but not a role. It can be hard to read a hydra if 2 people having very different styles while using the same account. You'll have about 12+ other accounts per game which is 24+ players. Quite a lot for a game.

It is a fun experience though.

Faint    5720

;)

i'm happy going with either of you! but as i'm soph's first choice and tyrannos second, there is the winner for me