lo fi

i've been gone for forever ama

steps to transition from being an edgy pretentious piece of shit to someone who radiates positivity and kindness

• Upvote 3

+Mascis    4564

whats up

• Upvote 1

»lo fi    2612
1 hour ago, markus said:

steps to transition from being an edgy pretentious piece of shit to someone who radiates positivity and kindness

you'll get your wake up call eventually, it took me essentially living my life for others, and looking for true validation from the outside, and then realizing that was fucking stupid for me to wise up and become more selfless, you do a lot of growing up when you figure out you aren't anything on this planet, and that if you live a pretentious edgy little shit, you're going to die known the same way, also.. you'll realize how much you hate yourself being the way you are because you'll meet others like you, and be like "well fuck that guy."

38 minutes ago, Mascis said:

whats up

not much, I'm cruising around, going through a really hard time trying to re-prioritize my life, and make amends with myself to become a better human being, it's stressful, and it's hard, and I'm failing, but I'll get there eventually.

29 minutes ago, Nate1080 said:

Why did you leave?

when acp had picked up the site, it more or less turned into an alt right cesspool, i felt no common ground with a majority of people here, I still feel like I'm lacking a lot of common ground since I don't play YGO anymore, and I don't feel the connection towards a majority of people here. Ash, wanted me to come back to DG, and I figured I'd give it the good ole' college try. I'm not regretting my decision by any stretch at the moment, but from what i've seen thus far nothing has change, and nothing will change, so I came back to comfortably ruminate in this filth.