Sign in to follow this  
Faint

Autoduel decks

Zeppelin    57
3 minutes ago, Stomach The MachoPony said:

yeah that is honestly one of the better decks the only problem is MBD is locked behind the UR barrier and nowadays unless you're looking for a specific non UR from that pack, you really would be better spending gems elsewhere 

This is true but I have a alibi for MBD, it just so happens to be in the same pack as Mirror Wall, and Senju so it is a desired pack right now :)

• Haha 1

CT3000    28

Fusions can brick hard, plus it's annoying when you go against the the counter trap deck for instance that always opens Magic Drain. After a while the difference between getting 3000 a majority of the time and 4000 only sometimes is negligible. CA's are a good deck for auto dueling, but since it's pretty impossible for a low level deck to brick it's convenient 

Quick Victory + No Damage is the ideal for a level 4 Beatdown deck for an even 3000, and ofc it's nice to have some glossies. I mentioned Apophis before which I really like; the one you get free from Odion is glossy, and along with being a trap, and a special summon, it can be 300 points by itself. For me, I'm lucky to have multiple Prismatic Econs, so that 300 + 200 can lead to 3000 even if the game goes kind of slow.

I have an alt acc at a lower stage, uses a couple 1 tribute monsters, which gets 300 points, plus if you run some cards to boost attack they have a chance to inflict over 3000 damage, which is a good goal starting out the game at lower levels imo 

• Upvote 2

+Gojira    1706

Been testing CAs for autodueling. You either can't run Machine angel ritual, or can't run the level 6s or the AI will do stupid stuff. But I think a deck that just summons dakini consistently is very good for autodueling. And many people are going to have the cards because of just playing CA.

+Paraliel+    8030
On 11/20/2017 at 3:35 PM, Gojira said:

Been testing CAs for autodueling. You either can't run Machine angel ritual, or can't run the level 6s or the AI will do stupid stuff. But I think a deck that just summons dakini consistently is very good for autodueling. And many people are going to have the cards because of just playing CA.

Skill: ???

3 Sergeant Electro

3 Cyber Angel Dakini

1 Blue Eyes White Dragon

2 Sonic Bird

2 Senju

1 Machine Angel Ritual

1 Machine Angel Absolute Ritual

3 Wall of Disruption

3 Jar of Greed

2 Draining Shield

This is pretty much what I've been running for Auto Duels

+Gojira    1706

I usually just use Grit or the 1k life point boost for autodueling if the character has it. 

Or some other passive skill

+Paraliel+    8030

Yeah I just pick the Skill based off what the character Im leveling has and what itll auto use

Faint    5726

pure dakini CA with 3 BLS works pretty well tbh, otks fairly regularly

mark    3105

If you don't mind clicking once before you auto-duel, restart is best for CA. Otherwise Balance or lp boost a / whatever

no benten/idaten + LV8's is the way to go (I play 2-3 Mwall/Disruption too)

CT3000    28

Hasn't been long my deck has already changed :) runs 2 Zure, along with the 1 Tiki Curse I pulled from the new box, also tried out Creature Seizure which is way more fun than SRH. If they AI knew how to use Seizure + Econ take it'd be so sick, but you have to step in to do that much Kappa

+Urthor    10204

Bump, has anyone gotten further than the generic 1900 beatdown monsters for a 3k win auto duel deck so far?  I'm considering putting together Rituals/Fusions or something along those lines, apparently you can actually make a consistent deck for those that turns out higher scores

i mean up to stage 40-ish i had relative ease with a DARK/ritual deck using 3 Ritual Raven, 3 Magician of Black Chaos and 3 Zera the Mant with 1 of each ritual spell. + 3 contract with the abyss. 

double dragon fusion/beatdown is still the way to go though for 57+

Edited by Stomach The MachoPony

Inti    79

This what I been using in pvp casual or pve auto duel for quick duels that gets 2000-3000 without the campaign bonus. Sometimes it gets more if I summon more ritual monsters or face a suicide deck in casual lol.

Ritual Beatdown

Skill: Restart or anything

Monsters:14

2x Cyber Angel Dakini 

1x Cyber Petit Angel (considering replacing this with something else)

3x Vennu, Bright Bird of Divinity 

3x Senju

3x Sonic Bird

2x The Masked Beast (Would replace if with Shinato's if I felt like getting a 2nd one)

Spells:6

2x Curse of The Masked Beast

2x Primal Cry

2x Sprite's Blessing (maybe replace with Absolute ritual if you run a 2x Shinato)

Notes if building a budget version of this make sure all the rituals are the same level.

Other cards

Dimensional Alchemist 

7 or 8 lv rituals with 2550+ attack

Lv4 Beaters

Thoughts or changes?

Another deck I use for pve that has a higher win rate and gets 2000-3000.

Skill: Anything

Monsters:9

2x GB Andal 

3x Heavy Knight of The Flame

2x Mechanicalchaser 

1x Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke 

1x Vorse Raider

Spells:5

2x Enemy Controller 

3x Super Rush Headlong

Traps:5

1x Curse of Anubis

1x Mirror Wall

2x Wall of Disruption 

1x Windstorm of Etaqua 

Extra:

3x Gladiator Beast Essedarii

Edited by Inti

Faint    5726

characters like rex it's easy - just use their set deck (dinos or gears)

in general i just use 1900 beatdowns or a "pure dakini" CA variant (3 BLS, 2 dakini, senju petit etc...so no beneten or itaden)