Sign in to follow this  
Faint

Autoduel decks

Zeppelin    104
3 minutes ago, Stomach The MachoPony said:

yeah that is honestly one of the better decks the only problem is MBD is locked behind the UR barrier and nowadays unless you're looking for a specific non UR from that pack, you really would be better spending gems elsewhere 

This is true but I have a alibi for MBD, it just so happens to be in the same pack as Mirror Wall, and Senju so it is a desired pack right now :)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

CT3000    40

Fusions can brick hard, plus it's annoying when you go against the the counter trap deck for instance that always opens Magic Drain. After a while the difference between getting 3000 a majority of the time and 4000 only sometimes is negligible. CA's are a good deck for auto dueling, but since it's pretty impossible for a low level deck to brick it's convenient 

Quick Victory + No Damage is the ideal for a level 4 Beatdown deck for an even 3000, and ofc it's nice to have some glossies. I mentioned Apophis before which I really like; the one you get free from Odion is glossy, and along with being a trap, and a special summon, it can be 300 points by itself. For me, I'm lucky to have multiple Prismatic Econs, so that 300 + 200 can lead to 3000 even if the game goes kind of slow.

I have an alt acc at a lower stage, uses a couple 1 tribute monsters, which gets 300 points, plus if you run some cards to boost attack they have a chance to inflict over 3000 damage, which is a good goal starting out the game at lower levels imo 

• Upvote 3

+Gojira    1739

Been testing CAs for autodueling. You either can't run Machine angel ritual, or can't run the level 6s or the AI will do stupid stuff. But I think a deck that just summons dakini consistently is very good for autodueling. And many people are going to have the cards because of just playing CA.

• Thanks 1

+Paraliel+    8123
On 11/20/2017 at 3:35 PM, Gojira said:

Been testing CAs for autodueling. You either can't run Machine angel ritual, or can't run the level 6s or the AI will do stupid stuff. But I think a deck that just summons dakini consistently is very good for autodueling. And many people are going to have the cards because of just playing CA.

Skill: ???

3 Sergeant Electro

3 Cyber Angel Dakini

1 Blue Eyes White Dragon

2 Sonic Bird

2 Senju

1 Machine Angel Ritual

1 Machine Angel Absolute Ritual

3 Wall of Disruption

3 Jar of Greed

2 Draining Shield

This is pretty much what I've been running for Auto Duels