Sign in to follow this  
Faint

Autoduel decks

Faint    5720

Hey guys, so I've tried lots of autoduel variants and find that since the AI is dumb; it is best to do attribute ones.  

Examples attached are fire and light ones as a decent starting point

Screenshot_20171106-220514.png

• Upvote 1

dexer008    861

Dark

1 Agmarl the Fiendish Monarch

2 Twin Barrel Dragon
2 Maiden of Macabre
1 Vorse Raider
2 Mechanical Chaser
2 Genex Ally Powercell

2 Mystic Plasma Zone
3 Enemy Controller

3 Wall of Disruption
1 Metalmorph
1 Windstorm of Etaqua

Water
3 Hammer Shark
3 Gemini Lancer
2 Uminotarus

3 Mecha Sea Dragon Pleison

2 A Legendary Ocean
3 Enemy Controller

1 Curse of Anubis
1 Windstorm of Etaqua
1 Metalmorph

1 Mirror Wall

Wind 
3 Spear Dragon
3 Oxygeddon
3 Nin-Ken Dog
1 Armed Dragon lv3

1 Armed Dragon lv5

2 Rising Air Current

3 Enemy Controller

3 Wall of Disruption
1 Windstorm of Etaqua

Earth
3 Raging Battle Ox

3 Gladiator Beast Andal

3 Leotaur

2 Vampire Koala 

2 Gaia Power

3 Enemy Controller

2 Wall of Disruption

1 Windstorm of Etaqua

1 Beast Rising

I find the E-con is a auto duel staple, the ai actually can calculate e-con take plays. Besides then stuff like wall of disruption run good, as well as stuff like super rush recklessly, mirror wall, half counter etc because the opponent's never play around it. Any monsters with effects to destroy backrow aren't that great because they will most likely using it blindly. Same can be said for monster destruction effects, so cards like exiled force for example probably don't play great in most duels.

Other decks you could use for auto duels;

Silent Magician
Gladiator Beasts
Ancient Gears (with the field spell ability) 
crystal beasts? (I've yet to see if the ai will always place them in s/t zones)
Warrior/Beast Warrior beatdown (Joey's Field of Warriors)
Dragon Beatdown (Peak Performance)
Spellcaster Beatdown (Yami field spell ability)
Water Beatdown (Mythic Depths)

Beast/Beast Warrior deck
Horus deck
Control Beatdown 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

+mark    3096

I use fusion or ritual decks 

If you want to use CA, don’t run benten / idaten, cause AI will summon them by tributing dakini lol

+mark    3096

You can do dakinis + fairy/Warrior lv8’s (Or another LV8 ritual such as bls or vennu if you have them) and that works. (Not sure if its as good as the fusion one or the ones people posted. but it does its job kind of)

CT3000    39

This is my auto-duel list, Stage 57+:

Monsters: 7

3 La Jinn

3 Gil Garth

1 Zure, Knight of Dark World

Spells: 8

2 Painful Decision

2 Archfiend Palabyrinth 

2 Econ

1 Heart of the Underdog

1 SRH

Traps: 5

2 Embodiment of Apophis 

2 Wall of Disruption

1 Mirror Wall

Skill wise it's fairly irrelevant, I like Ties that Bind the most since if you're willing to step in sometimes, you can have two 2000 ATK monsters for the even OTK. Also, if you have the field up it helps clash or swing over stuff like the Red Eyes deck, Tribute Control, or Phoenix if they summon fire chicken. Balance is a fine skill as well for consistent hands, I'm assuming it works even after the nerf. Draw Sense: DARK or Low Level would work, and combo with Heart of the Underdog.

Level 4 vanilla beatdown is really straightforward, quick, and consistent for the most part. Running 7 monsters, 2 Painful pretty much guarantees as least 2 of the level 4's instantly within a couple turns. Unlike most other field spells, Palabyrinth only boosts Fiends you control, so if wonky stuff like Amazoness Chain Master takes one of your cards, under Palabyrinth it's still 1800 on their side. Econ is good but often misplayed, if I'm paying attention I'm willing to Econ take when the AI likely fails to recognize it. Heart of the Underdog is probably my favorite PvE card, if drawn early it can really accelerate games. Even with the non-synergy with Painful it's still worth running imo.

Last card that probably needs explaining is Apophis; really fucking versatile. The AI was often really dumb with it, but a recent update fixed its usefulness by a lot. The ideal situation is to basically draw into 2 level 4's, Palabyrinth, and Apophis. So by turn 2 the AI attacks random sets with Apophis, then attacks directly with two 2300 attackers for game. It's also really good Econ take fodder, which again the AI won't often pick up on enough. Generally, you want speed rather than defense, hence why a card like Apophis, a free special summon, is more ideal than running more regular level 4's. WoD is amazing obv, but i'll be blunt and say the AI prioritizes setting cards like Econ, Apophis, and Underdog over it, so you'll see them draw into the card and not set it for the tilt -_- more MW's may be better but I only own 1. I've tried stuff like Birthright, Double Summon, OTC, and s/t hate but it's often not consistent enough

Edited by CT3000
  • Upvote 1

CT3000    39

If I was a whale I would love to see how a deck with 3 Vorse, 3 Andal, maybe stuff like Nin-Kin Dog and Enraged Battle Ox teched with 3 Tensu would work

• Upvote 1

dexer008    861
13 minutes ago, CT3000 said:

If I was a whale I would love to see how a deck with 3 Vorse, 3 Andal, maybe stuff like Nin-Kin Dog and Enraged Battle Ox teched with 3 Tensu would work

I'll get right on it ;) Only have 1 vorse and andal though, but like have shit like chiron the mage to also use.  I'd say it works as well like the Water build with uminotarus, it otks or finishes them pretty fast. The trap however could be interesting, but I can probably seeing the AI tributing shit when they don't need to. 

• Upvote 1

Faint    5720

Ai really sucjs with chiron. "Oh i can use riryoku for game? Lol no summon chiron kill their legendary ocean instead!!"

• Upvote 2

+mark    3096

Just play any lv8’s Instead of idaten benten 

Faint    5720

honestly dont bother with CA, just use a standard beatdown deck (not earth though...AI seems to love earth monsters making gaia power pretty naff)

• Upvote 1

+mark    3096

How do you even get over their 3/4K monsters with 1800 beaters 

Faint    5720
Just now, mark said:

Why?

why would you want to play a deck with hands that brick 20% of the time vs a deck with hands that brick 0% of the time?

don't overcomplicate it basically

• Upvote 1

+mark    3096

You barely brick esp with balance 

dexer008    861
6 hours ago, mark said:

You barely brick esp with balance 

Not every character gets balance though, like you have to think about who you're using with the auto duel deck. If a character has balance then it will probably work, but for others then you have to build the deck itself not to brick. 

• Upvote 2

really at stage 57+ you'll be winning 80-90% of the time with a strong beatdown deck and a few buff cards like inspiration, black pendant etc. econ is great for stopping attacks (idt i've seen the AI use the monster snatching eff) and headlong can help with that annoying fairy deck. 

• Upvote 2

Faint    5720
1 hour ago, Stomach The MachoPony said:

really at stage 57+ you'll be winning 80-90% of the time with a strong beatdown deck and a few buff cards like inspiration, black pendant etc. econ is great for stopping attacks (idt i've seen the AI use the monster snatching eff) and headlong can help with that annoying fairy deck. 

fuck black pendant

use horn of the motherfucking unicorn

tbh though attribute decks like fire, light, earth, dark etc etc are the absolute best decks to be using in this scenario if you literally go 11 monsters, 7 spells, 2 traps (or 10-8-2) etc

• Upvote 1

Zeppelin    103

The attribute decks win a good chunk of the duels but they get low assessment scores, so you are not getting a lot of keys and gold per win. I personally like the fusion builds, although they can be expensive if you have the cards I think it is the route to go. It usually wins 70%-80% of the time and consistently gets scores of 3k-4k. 

Edited by Zeppelin
  • Upvote 2

yeah that is honestly one of the better decks the only problem is MBD is locked behind the UR barrier and nowadays unless you're looking for a specific non UR from that pack, you really would be better spending gems elsewhere 

• Upvote 1