Faint

DGz Hangover Mafia aftergame - PSK wins, town & scum teams lose

Faint    5720

So here's the rolesheet, Francis role in particular was bastardized

Roles – Scum

Jazz – furious at your teenagers antics in drunk mafia, you will not hesitate to give lectures. You share a private quicktopic with the other angry parent, and have the ability to shout at one teenager in the morning, preventing them from using their powers of persuasion. You are a roleblocker. You win when scum have gotten rid of all threats to soberity. - Walia

Mark - furious at your teenagers antics in drunk mafia, you will not hesitate to give lectures. You share a private quicktopic with the other angry parent, and have the ability to give the disappointed speech to one teenager in the game who will be banned from posting for the entirety of one day phase. You win when scum have gotten rid of all threats to soberity. - Markus

Markus – Angry at the disaster of what was caused last night, you are out to set an example. You have no real authority but want to rub it in anyway, so you go down in full force. You are a 1 shot strongman, and can NK through any protection in an evening on one occurance. You win when scum have gotten rid of all threats to soberity. - Wunterslaus

Francis – Angry at everything that the wild teenagers of the duelistgroundz.com mafia section did. Angry at everything the parents and carers of the wild teenagers of what duelistgroundz.com mafia section did. 2 bombs are randomly distributed to players when the game begins – they can be passed during the start of the day phases by the players holding them. You also have the ability to explode the bombs during the night phase like from night 2 onwards. You refuse to be a part of DGz, so when scanned you appear as town - the godfather of mafia. You are aligned with scum, but because you have a dark hatred of all of duelistgroundz.com – you do not share the win condition. Either you win as the only scum left standing, or you lose with town. - PSK

Roles – Town

Faint – you are the towniest of townie town towns. You want nothing more to help out because you are town. You are totally town and never scum. Once per night phase you may scan a player and find out their alignment. - Sophocles

PSK – you are helpful and kind to all of the other teenagers, for you have more experience than them in issues of a hungover mafia nature. You put the parents in their place when it comes knocking, and are readily able to help out at a moments notice. You have the role of doctor and can heal one person from a nightkill per night phase. – Broken Brilliance

JC - innocent child.

You are positive, helpful and love rules 11 and 12 - the innocent child. Once per game, you may ask the mod to confirm you as town in the thread which the mod shall do.  – Cunning Mastermind

Vanilla

Confuse ray

rei

Malcolm

Death Sentence

Tyranno

Loli

Duk3star

Silver

MVP: PSK...literally influenced both town and scum to solo the whole thing and win as a seperate entity (even if he misplayed keeping the bomb)

LVP: Everyone, I have lost faith in mafia

I think if I were to do it again I'd give town a few more powers, the design was maybe a bit too focused on scum vs scum rather than town vs scum vs scum. 

Scum team played pretty badly, they knew it was bastard and 2 of them even had a private QT but didn't once question PSK bussing them all. This was frustrating to watch and really poor when you were even warned it was a bastard game.

Slickz played well from a town side, but he didn't articulate enough to get everyone killing PSK early on.

You all suck at mafia :) 

• Upvote 1

Sophocles    2791

in defense of scum, the only mistake was trying and failing to swing the vote on Wunter.

you really don't deserve LVP for failing to foresee an outlandish bastard role, even in a bastard game. What, are you supposed to just assume every ridiculous possibility? That way you'd never get anything done.

Yeah the LYLO announcement being off could've been a hint but there's myriads of explanations for that

• Upvote 1

Faint    5720

They had a private qt seperate from discord, psk was bussing them without hesitation all game, everyone was flipping vt so in a bastard game you should assume a heavily bastardized game

I mean the signs were all fucking there lol

• Downvote 1

Sophocles    2791

Eh, maybe. But that might be perfect info bias. 

either way I think you should tone down on the 'omg you suck', it's a bastard game. If you're going to give people shit for playing poorly you're just discouraging people for ever signing up for one of these again, they should be treated as silly fun not as actual performance standards

• Upvote 1

Sophocles    2791

My only regret is I died so soon when I was typing up a story for Faint with my night actions  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i had a whole plot figured out already

Faint    5720
15 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Eh, maybe. But that might be perfect info bias. 

either way I think you should tone down on the 'omg you suck', it's a bastard game. If you're going to give people shit for playing poorly you're just discouraging people for ever signing up for one of these again, they should be treated as silly fun not as actual performance standards

I put a smiley face after it!!!

But yeah fron a desigb pov i ahouldve given scanner a way to see through gf for 2 noghts plus maybe thrown a tracjer in there

• Upvote 2

markus    2087

i revived your mafia section and now i'm going to let it die. i hope it dies and never comes back. i can't believe all of you have wasted so many countless hours of my life. weeks upon weeks of wasted thinking when i could've been doing literally anything productive. the fateful day the antagonist convinced me to play with you all even though i really didn't want to was one of the biggest time wasters ive ever had in my whole life. everyone here has always treated me like shit. whenever i start to enjoy this game or do any good it just turns out really shitty for me. i'm done. i've accomplished enough in this game. literally nothing good ever comes out of this. everyone bitches about posi vibes or not being good enough or the rules in some fucking way or anything else. i can take that sure, but it is just garbage rolling town 100 times and scum 6 times. seriously this game has gotten so fucking boring and you all have seen me not try in well over half of my games and you know i don't enjoy this very much, but i put up with it anyway. the meta is stagnant. none of the good players play. all of the bad players do the same things. no one reads no one learns. no one new joins. it's just fucking boring. it takes so much for me to want to play this and actually when i do, i do incredible, but for the past couple times i've really tried to have a good time it's just been disappointing and sad. wwe mafia for example. i hate when i try and put a lot of effort into things and i do do good but the world just ends up fucking me anyways. i'm gone now. i can read scum and i can play scum. i don't need anything else from this stupid fucking game. please never mention the word mafia to me ever again or i'll have a literal heart attack. it's for my own safety. it is mental trauma for me. i'm honestly damaged from your stupid fucking game.

markus    2087

sophocles you are a stupid person. you're like silver but not pretentious. you are pretty fucking oblivious to that.

markus    2087

i have to unfollow this thread or i'm going to threaten people's lives don't quote me or tag me.

Faint    5720
4 minutes ago, markus said:

i revived your mafia section and now i'm going to let it die. i hope it dies and never comes back. i can't believe all of you have wasted so many countless hours of my life. weeks upon weeks of wasted thinking when i could've been doing literally anything productive. the fateful day the antagonist convinced me to play with you all even though i really didn't want to was one of the biggest time wasters ive ever had in my whole life. everyone here has always treated me like shit. whenever i start to enjoy this game or do any good it just turns out really shitty for me. i'm done. i've accomplished enough in this game. literally nothing good ever comes out of this. everyone bitches about posi vibes or not being good enough or the rules in some fucking way or anything else. i can take that sure, but it is just garbage rolling town 100 times and scum 6 times. seriously this game has gotten so fucking boring and you all have seen me not try in well over half of my games and you know i don't enjoy this very much, but i put up with it anyway. the meta is stagnant. none of the good players play. all of the bad players do the same things. no one reads no one learns. no one new joins. it's just fucking boring. it takes so much for me to want to play this and actually when i do, i do incredible, but for the past couple times i've really tried to have a good time it's just been disappointing and sad. wwe mafia for example. i hate when i try and put a lot of effort into things and i do do good but the world just ends up fucking me anyways. i'm gone now. i can read scum and i can play scum. i don't need anything else from this stupid fucking game. please never mention the word mafia to me ever again or i'll have a literal heart attack. it's for my own safety. it is mental trauma for me. i'm honestly on the playground was where i spent most of my days And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared - She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

Sophocles    2791
6 minutes ago, markus said:

i revived your mafia section and now i'm going to let it die. i hope it dies and never comes back. i can't believe all of you have wasted so many countless hours of my life. weeks upon weeks of wasted thinking when i could've been doing literally anything productive. the fateful day the antagonist convinced me to play with you all even though i really didn't want to was one of the biggest time wasters ive ever had in my whole life. everyone here has always treated me like shit. whenever i start to enjoy this game or do any good it just turns out really shitty for me. i'm done. i've accomplished enough in this game. literally nothing good ever comes out of this. everyone bitches about posi vibes or not being good enough or the rules in some fucking way or anything else. i can take that sure, but it is just garbage rolling town 100 times and scum 6 times. seriously this game has gotten so fucking boring and you all have seen me not try in well over half of my games and you know i don't enjoy this very much, but i put up with it anyway. the meta is stagnant. none of the good players play. all of the bad players do the same things. no one reads no one learns. no one new joins. it's just fucking boring. it takes so much for me to want to play this and actually when i do, i do incredible, but for the past couple times i've really tried to have a good time it's just been disappointing and sad. wwe mafia for example. i hate when i try and put a lot of effort into things and i do do good but the world just ends up fucking me anyways. i'm gone now. i can read scum and i can play scum. i don't need anything else from this stupid fucking game. please never mention the word mafia to me ever again or i'll have a literal heart attack. it's for my own safety. it is mental trauma for me. i'm honestly damaged from your stupid fucking game.

mafia

Sophocles    2791

Faint awoke from his drunken stupor. For a second he felt a headache coming on before he remembered he never had hangovers because he was drunk 24/7. He was reminded by this because his vision was blurry and the room he was in appeared to have two (2!) ceilings.

"Gee wiz, where did I end up now?" he wondered.

He looked to his right and saw a hot blonde. Then he looked to his left at the cute redhead resting on his arm.

"Nice."

With all of his senses now returning, Faint became aware of an uncomfortable feeling on his back. Expertly slipping free from the lovely ladies' grasps, he got up and saw he had been lying on a crumpled piece of paper. On closer inspection, it was a note.

Faint,

I believe Slickz is part of the conspiracy.

We'll keep him busy tonight while you go and search his appartment for clues.

May J. Walker guide your hand,

Xox

From the Darts board with a picture of Francis J. Underwood on it to the Anger Management self-help DVDs, Faint could only surmise this was Slickz's place. Casually, he began looking through Slick's place for clues about his alignment. When he stumbled upon a sixpack of beers he began opening them one by one and necking them as he progressed with his investigation.

Now if only he could remember who had given him that note...

Faint didn't remember what flavor they'd agreed on last night on account of a dozen lagers or so. Still, he couldn't imagine what he found in Slickz's bedroom was alignment indicative.

p1Cybs1.png

"Guess he's clean..."

Faint headed outside and realized he hadn't had a drink for 30 minutes. Quickly he entered the closest pub.

The bartender passed him a Guiness with a big grin on his face. "Surprised you're up so soon after last night. Had a good time last night eh?" 

Faint really couldn't say, but he raised his pint. "Cheers mate." He noticed Buildthewalia hunched over a table, seemingly nursing a massive hangover. Faint pointed him out to the bartender. "Say, what's that guy been up to?"

• Upvote 3

confuse ray    4259
12 minutes ago, markus said:

ok

• Upvote 2