KC Cup

Faint    5619

id love to run into a harpie relinquished deck

"lol i summon danki u lose"

Inti    75
5 hours ago, Faint said:

id love to run into a harpie relinquished deck

"lol i summon danki u lose"

That was basically my duel vs a Buster Blader Red-Eyes vanilla deck lol.

CT3000    28

This shit is a tilt fest 0_0 glad you dont have to tryhard all 3 times this event happens. I've never seen Cyber Stein as much as today

Faint    5619

You guys are missing a trick, your grandfathers decks are full of pathetic cards

EXODIA IS META

• Upvote 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2

biki    567

I started this a week ago, havnt grinded to get all of cyber angels yet but been grinding to get what i wanted for gbs and made it to level 2 really easily and think that you guys are actually building gbs wrong. Floodgate although a decent card isnt really what the deck needs. Econ is hands down the best card in the deck, and in the meta right now. The fact that none of you guys are maxing out on respite literally is mind boggling. For people outside of dgz i wouldnt be shocked as theyre not good at yugioh. You guys should really know different.

• Downvote 1

mark    3104

imo respite sucks. I'd rather play 6-8 GB with balance and open 1 or 2, also with 4 card hands odds of opening a 3-card combo is low. no equeste either

econ is for sure a staple at 3, but floodgate can be played in addition to it. it cucks dakini even if they get the first eff, they're prob low on resources. also most CA are mind scan, but you can't play around it really

reaching stage 2 is really easy, competition starts at the higher levels of stage 2

• Upvote 1

biki    567

sure if you're playing balance you can argue respite is worse; but have fun having no real edge. Mind scan is definitely the best way to go for the event and balance makes respite worse which effectively makes you're deck thinning worse which is bad when you want to see econ as much as possible. Floodgate although hard to play around can still be played around there just going to be a bunch of times that they just summon another dikini or just summon a safira to force it and then summon dikini. If you go balance sure it's a way to play the deck but I guarantee the gb decks that excel in stage 2 will be mind scan. Also I'm well aware getting to stage 2 is easy. But duel links is easy and you guys are still managing to not understand how Yugioh deckbuilding works. I thought Hoban helped people deckbuild better not go back to simple Yugioh where deckbuilding was backwards.

• Downvote 1

mark    3104

Lol

you cant play around floodgate, you cant summon multiple dakini cause the EP eff is negated, if you’re never going to summon dakini floodgate did it’s job. You’re basically saying people should open the nuts and open hands that can summon double dakini - but those hands can play through econ anyway

i don’t think mind scan is good in GB either. If it does well its because of the sheer amount of people that’ll use it

you call the game easy but you’re saying stuff that’s just wrong 

• Upvote 1

biki    567

The nuts is the only thing about cyber angels to worry about. Why would I be playing cards for when cyber angels aren't doing well. Those are the easy games. The games you need to be watching out for are the good hands which are pretty damn consistant. Also how is hard to summon double dikini when you just trib the one that is on the board especially with benten being a thing.

Ok ok let's go over this, if you play balance you consistently draw an ok hand bar the fact that the monsters you draw could be murm or besti being kinda lackluster notnonly this but you're only going to draw 1 spell most of the time which is not even guaranteed to be econ meaning that you're hand just becomes even worse against the average cyber angel match up because you just admit to dikinis effect. Your skill literally just means hey I don't brick like the 1 in 10 games that it happens to most decks. Whereas mind scan literally gives me an edge. I have perfect information meaning that the correct play is obvious instead of being in a position where you have to be more passive so you don't get blown out by cards. Perfect information is far more important than trying to win every game with balance. Especially if you're trying to win the most games and not trying to win all of the games in which makes you're chances in the long run worse off which is something you should know from actual Yugioh. Whilst as I'll say again respite means I'm able to draw my better cards than you are instead of just hoping that the cards that you draw from balance just gets you there. 

More than happy to do a best of 30 for lifetime dgz ban in gb mirror

Zeppelin    57
6 minutes ago, biki said:

The nuts is the only thing about cyber angels to worry about. Why would I be playing cards for when cyber angels aren't doing well. Those are the easy games. The games you need to be watching out for are the good hands which are pretty damn consistant. Also how is hard to summon double dikini when you just trib the one that is on the board especially with benten being a thing.

Ok ok let's go over this, if you play balance you consistently draw an ok hand bar the fact that the monsters you draw could be murm or besti being kinda lackluster notnonly this but you're only going to draw 1 spell most of the time which is not even guaranteed to be econ meaning that you're hand just becomes even worse against the average cyber angel match up because you just admit to dikinis effect. Your skill literally just means hey I don't brick like the 1 in 10 games that it happens to most decks. Whereas mind scan literally gives me an edge. I have perfect information meaning that the correct play is obvious instead of being in a position where you have to be more passive so you don't get blown out by cards. Perfect information is far more important than trying to win every game with balance. Especially if you're trying to win the most games and not trying to win all of the games in which makes you're chances in the long run worse off which is something you should know from actual Yugioh. Whilst as I'll say again respite means I'm able to draw my better cards than you are instead of just hoping that the cards that you draw from balance just gets you there. 

More than happy to do a best of 30 for lifetime dgz ban in gb mirror

How is Mind Scan the better ability in this meta? the best deck plays 1 card for backrow, Econ. you don't need mind scan to know that. If your playing GB mirror's then maybe Mind Scan is relevant but if your playing in a meta where GB's aren't really relevant then I don't get it.  

biki    567

Because like balance it doesn't guarantee to beat cyber angel but atleast it guarantees to win in all other match ups. Which like hearthstone there are a lot of people not playing cyber angels at stage 2

mark    3104

Nah, I don’t have to prove myself vs someone that posts here once every 2 years. 

if you have good results with your deck, good for you, but it’s not how I’d run it. Agree to disagree, idk why you get so hostile over someone having a different opinion than you either tbh, chill the fuck down.

• Upvote 2

Faint    5619

Youre both idiots whose grandfathers decks are full of pathetic cards

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

+Paraliel+    8010
54 minutes ago, Gemstone Mine said:

yes because that joke got funnier the 43rd time you said it.

im afraid your post doesnt stand a ghost of a chance

• Upvote 6

"what could we do to improve the KC cup"

1. make stuff more clear, like i didnt even know there were "special requirements" to rank up, i just dueled and won a lot, also didnt know about the challenge stamp thing

2. don't assume everyone can play over the weekend and make stage 2 longer as a result. i played ONE game on friday and was busy the rest of the time, didnt get to play any other games. fak u too konami

mark    3104

Switched between chalice / econ / 2nd bird throughout 

deck was good, got fucked by my connection though. Will try to fix it before the next tournament 

2D889B9C-93BA-4115-9B4F-DA3B59D9293F.png

8E32FD3C-EE52-441E-A182-093A2B87173D.png

• Upvote 2