TheGoldenTyranno

Ed Edd and Eddy Matrix6 Mafia[Day 3 Scum Wins]

Silver    969

I don't agree with wunter. Im a bad lynch because I'm VT.

however, I would check other floaters 

Silver    969

Will post my thoughts about the game as more people post because it looks like nobody's posted much 

Wunterslaus    192
26 minutes ago, Silver said:

I don't agree with wunter. Im a bad lynch because I'm VT.

however, I would check other floaters 

Brb need to check everyone

Solstice    375

Thanks for the game suggestions Walia.  I already own or have the ability to borrow about half of them, but I’ll look into the other ones.  

I was hoping everyone would have posted by now considering we’re over halfway in, but Broken still hasn’t shown up yet.  Unfortunately I have to go to work and my next post is probably not going to be until I get home, so I’ll work on evaluating everyone with what I’ve got so far. 

Death Sentence: Has posted nothing game relevant but I remember their last scum game I played with them  they went into super hard tunnel mode on me, so considering they aren’t tunneling and are just kind of floating I guess that’s probably town indicative. Town.

Wunterslaus: Seems to be just randomly calling people scum / throwing out votes to see what sticks.  (2 scum calls/votes with no explanation.)  Said they were going to check everyone 2 hours ago but haven’t come back yet, and considering we only have 1.5 pages worth of posts so far it shouldn’t take that long.  Light scum.  

Silver: Liked that he seemed to dislike wunter, didn’t like the “lol check the other floaters” bit, not sure how I feel about him wanting to hold off thoughts on others until people post more as the only one that has yet to pop in is broken, and discussion has kind of stagnated.  The fact that wunter voted him is helping his cause.  I don’t think the two of them could be scum together, but if I’m wrong on wunter then I’ll probably come back here.  Null for now, prone to swing heavily based on wunter’s alignment.  

Sophocles: Started out shameless hitting quota which as you should all know by now is something I very much dislike, but he did end up coming back afterwards so it’s not as bad as it could be.  Despite the offer to spam the thread (an excuse for scum to bury info) I think the vote on me comes from a more town standpoint in an effort to get some discussion going.  Light town.  

confuse ray:  OMGUS voted death sentence, and that’s been their only contribution to the thread so far.  Could easily be their defensive town play, could also be banking on that as scum for an excuse to vote town.  Seeing as I’ve got death sentence as town I find the vote then dip to be slightly scummy.  Light scum.  

Broken Brilliance: No posts to go off of, so null.

rei: Literally only has 1 post to go off of so far and it’s not game relevant at all, so null.  

BuildTheWalia: Nothing game relevant so far but they haven’t been shamelessly quota spamming and nothing in their posts reeks of ulterior motives, so light town for now.  

Hopefully by the time I’m off work broken will have popped in rei will have posted a bit more so I can decide where I want my vote for the day to go.  As it stands I wouldn’t mind lynching between wunter or confuse ray at present.  

Wunter and Soph interaction though minimal I was fairly intrigued by the question of Wunter so not sure if just trying to spark conversation or be trying to figure out the PRs. Most people are probably busy with thanksgiving and getting ready for black Friday and Christmas gift buying so this game is quite dead. 

Confuse ray I'm Null on though noting the counter vote as whatever could be defensive or just retaliating because it was RNG vote on him.

Broken hasn't said a thing so got nothing there.

Soph seems to be biding his time at the moment.  I'm leaning a lil scummy on this man.

Solstice's essay like post I agree with most except on the point of wunter I think he's just trying to get a responses out of people cause no one is really talking bout the game more of just quota meeting. 

rei is very scummy who hates Ed edd and eddy tbh.

Wunterslaus    192
45 minutes ago, Solstice said:

Death Sentence: Has posted nothing game relevant but I remember their last scum game I played with them  they went into super hard tunnel mode on me, so considering they aren’t tunneling and are just kind of floating I guess that’s probably town indicative. Town.

Terrible read

Wunterslaus: Seems to be just randomly calling people scum / throwing out votes to see what sticks.  (2 scum calls/votes with no explanation.)  Said they were going to check everyone 2 hours ago but haven’t come back yet, and considering we only have 1.5 pages worth of posts so far it shouldn’t take that long.  Light scum. 

I wasn't serious

BuildTheWalia    197
1 hour ago, Broken Brilliance said:

Vote Death sentence

Do you even mafia?

48 minutes ago, BuildTheWalia said:

Do you even mafia?

I forgot there was a game and was told I need to hit quota. I honestly forgot and am at work. I wanted to make sure I wasn't modkilled. My apologies for looking out for the game state and my job. More info when I get home.

Sophocles    2951
15 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

I forgot there was a game and was told I need to hit quota.

phew,easy

vote BB

+rei+    34494

i fucked up each knee on consecutive days this blows

+rei+    34494

I like that solstice is trying, though it had the downside of making me notice him which yknow, means hes gonna be in tighter focus

Just got home. I'll update the vote count shortly. Also, EoD will be 8:30 AM Central Time in the morning

Vote Count:

Confuse Ray(1) - Death Sentence
Silver(1) - Wunter
Death Sentence(2) - Confuse Ray, Broken Brillance 

Broken Brillance(1) - Sophocles

Please let me know if I made any errors in the count

Solstice    375

Broken’s posts were awful and I’m totally ok with killing him too.  rei’s about where he was before, confuse ray never came back, and everyone else is more or less the same.  

So my kill pool for today is broken/wunter/confuse ray/maybe silver.  Given that I don’t think wunter and silver can be scum together and I find wunter to be the scummier of the two; that leaves broken/wunter/confuse ray.  While I do hate wunter’s stances on just about everything (including the fact he doesn’t explain them), he is at least taking sides, whereas broken is shamlessly floating.  

I was really hoping confuse ray would come back so I could further my reads on them,  but as it stands it wouldn’t surprise me if he tunneled death sentence until one of them died as I think he’s been known to due this before if I remember correctly.  So wunter will at least continue to provide more information, whereas broken probably won’t and it’s hard to tell if slick will until he comes back.  Between the two of them I’d rather risk being wrong on broken so

Vote broken

I’m going to bed soon and probably won’t be up for end of day, so don’t do anything stupid in my absence.  

Vote Count:

Confuse Ray(1) - Death Sentence
Silver(1) - Wunter
Death Sentence(2) - Confuse Ray, Broken Brillance 
Broken Brillance(2) - Sophocles, Solstice

Please let me know if I made any errors in the count

Unvote: confuse ray

Vote Broken Brilliance

His posts are awful and he topped my list as least helpful player also doing it as an attempt to not die by RNG tied vote shit cause confuse ray and BB want to tunnel me and not aggro for reads so quite scummy.

@Sophocles  what are your thoughts on if BB flips?