Vote Solstice

I'm just a VT. Don't kill me pls :(

Wunterslaus    223
On 21-11-2017 at 6:46 PM, Broken Brilliance said:

Vote Death sentence

On 22-11-2017 at 4:52 AM, Broken Brilliance said:

Remember guys. I bus scum on day one. 

/shrug

Nice flip onto me out of nowhere and piggy backing off of other people Zeph. Classssiiiic

On 22-11-2017 at 5:15 AM, Broken Brilliance said:

I like death sentence for death. Seems fitting. 

hmm...

I'm going to a Thanksgiving meal. I'm taking my laptop but obviously, I'm not gonna stay glued to it so @JC. So if you're around and I'm not I'm in your debt if you could update the vote count and such. 

Wunterslaus    223

Okay tell me why please or did everyone evolve in a malcolm?

+Sophocles    3074

- Wunter was posting before and after BB's '1, 2, 3' quota posts. Later says he was 'told to hit quota'

- Wunter proceeds to not respond to this stupid shit even though he's clearly active, looks a lot like trying to avoid linking

- Wunter voted Death Sentence, which was conveniently the next most likely lynch after BB. (Voting town /=/ scum, but it sure doesn't help in this circumstance...)

Wunterslaus    223
2 hours ago, Sophocles said:

- Wunter was posting before and after BB's '1, 2, 3' quota posts. Later says he was 'told to hit quota'

I'd say this was the host. Why would he read scumqt and not this thread?

- Wunter proceeds to not respond to this stupid shit even though he's clearly active, looks a lot like trying to avoid linking

there was nothing more to be said. Bb is in my eyes unreadable throughout most of the game . If you actually had a read on him I congratulate you.

- Wunter voted Death Sentence, which was conveniently the next most likely lynch after BB. (Voting town /=/ scum, but it sure doesn't help in this circumstance...)

since I think reason A and B are not that great (even though there aren't much reasons to suspect anyone atm) I'm not that much of a suspect. Solstice is in my eyes scummiest so far

»JC.    4971

wow jc why are you so good at updating the vote count

idk jc it just comes naturally to me

• Upvote 2

Solstice    385
On 11/22/2017 at 2:04 AM, Wunterslaus said:

Unvote Silver

I'd like Solstice, rei and Death to die rn.

Can only pick one so imma say Death is my favourite. 

Vote Death sentence

9 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

Vote Solstice

I'm just a VT. Don't kill me pls :(

9 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

(insert bunch of quoted stuff broken said about death sentence here)

hmm...

4 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

Solstice is in my eyes scummiest so far

End of day yesterday death was your first pick to die.  Today it's suddenly me with no explanation for the switch.  Not even 10 minutes after voting me you quote a bunch of posts of broken's which I can only assume is you trying to build a case for death sentence being scum based on the content; but rather than vote for this case you've built you still insist I'm the scummiest player WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO EXPLANATION AS TO WHY.  

vote wunter

I know that puts it close to majority but I doubt scum hammers here because A scum is likely wunter and B even if I'm wrong they'd be outing themselves by hammering and we'd just kill them tomorrow.  Also everyone but death has chimed in, so I feel pretty confident about this.  I'd still advise against hammering him in order to give death a chance to post, but I doubt my vote is moving.  

Alright so I can answer a question or 2 

Im claiming 1 shot bullet proof.

I am not sure why @Wunterslaus   did that vote on me near EOD it definitely raised a red flag as scummy in my book.

Hasn't explained shit as to why however I am NOT voting just yet.

@TheGoldenTyranno    I forgot but if majority is reached does that end day?

Spreading this into a second post cause it came to mind.

I didn't claim right away so that I could possibly bait an attempt at a NK on me. 

Reads so far.

Soph leaning townish

Solstice has big posts and I get where they're coming from with what they say. Seems solid whatever their angle I'm leaning town.

Wunter is all over the place and it's annoying yesterday wunter seemed ok till that vote on me which is just bad playing really.

Not because of any theory or preference but lack of aggro or attempting to interact with me at all.  

BB was a Solid lynch for the fact his posts were shit 1, 2, 3, Vote death Sentence.   not sure where wunter got off trying to say oh death sentence is a better lynch.

Build seems floating and trying to stay far below the radar so possible scum? leaning scum.

Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Yes Majority would end the day 

ok thanks.

so from reading the OP and from my understanding of how this game works.

all the power roles are revealed at this point so the remaining mafia is a vanilla mafia.

I'm still trying to look over the thread and see who could be what and 3 is majority.

the mod kills hurt town quite a bit though it speed the game up rei is VT and silver was VT and confuse Ray was tracker.  (stating the obvious)

A. Wunter is vanilla mafia 

B. Wunter is bad town. 

@Solstice

@BuildTheWalia

@Wunterslaus

Read what I said and give thoughts.

unless it's just the 4 of us.  hmm...

BuildTheWalia    247

@Death Sentence Idk what you mean by "under the radar". If you mean not voting for Wunter I was going off the reasoning that soph posted, we still have time and 2 votes would've been close to a majority.

You claiming BP kinda hurts town as it's our only PR left in the game. Then again, scum probably wanted to build their case against you and now needs to find a new target.

Idk what it is about this Wunter lynch, but it just doesn't seem right to me. I think we still have all of tomorrow to think this over, but something is in the air.

BuildTheWalia    247

Assuming Death Sentence is town, that leaves two out of three of Soph, Solstice, and Wunter as scum. For the moment, assuming Wunter is in fact scum,

@Sophocles @Solstice

What do you think of each other?

+Sophocles    3074
2 hours ago, Death Sentence said:

so from reading the OP and from my understanding of how this game works.

all the power roles are revealed at this point so the remaining mafia is a vanilla mafia.

I'm still trying to look over the thread and see who could be what and 3 is majority.

You're correct. We're in row 3, add 1 mafia goon and 5 VT and that was the starting set-up.

If wunter flips scum, we win. If not, scum will probably kill me tonight. In that event, it's between Solstice and Walia, I lean towards lynching Solstice then because of the interaction between Walia and BB yesterday, don't think he'd call his scummate out for quotafloating in that scenario.

Walia is also obvious bad town on account of not even knowing how many scum is in the game.