Charmcaster17

Getting back into yu-gi-oh with some older cards

Aesir earthbounds  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Aesir earthbounds

• Aesir archetype
    • earthbound archetype

Hello there!!!! thank you for taking time to read this!!!

I have recently gotten back into the game with some friends and have two thoughts of decks i would like to build. I am not interested with rarity really but just getting hold of the cards from the Aesir or Earthbound archetypes. i have looked a little into buying booster boxes and packs online but i am not sure what an appropriate price range would be for cards of this age and where the best place would be to buy them 

Thank you for any tips or information you can give me :)

Uhhh... I'd highly recommend a different archetype than either of those unless you just intend to play on an ultra-casual level with just friends.  But just for funsies Earthbound all the way

• Upvote 2

mark    3105

If you want to play old yugioh, play this 

http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/674-yu-gi-oh-duel-links/

You cant get into current yugioh with old decks, power creep makes sure only recently released archetypes stand a chance, it’s konami’s way of doing set rotation 

• Upvote 1

+Gemstone Mine    2590
2 hours ago, mark said:

You cant get into current yugioh with old decks, power creep makes sure only recently released archetypes stand a chance, it’s konami’s way of doing set rotation 

I wasn't sure whether you were talking about duel links or standard yugioh until i re-read it and saw the current part.

Never change Konami.

14 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Uhhh... I'd highly recommend a different archetype than either of those unless you just intend to play on an ultra-casual level with just friends.  But just for funsies Earthbound all the way

Oh yeah super casual. I don’t think my friends have even heard of link monsters. Like that casual :/