NetRepTodd

Is it because I miss getting flamed?

NetRepTodd    202

After a somewhat lengthy hiatus from the dgz community, I decided to come back.  I hope everyone that I knew or interacted with is doing well, and I am going to do my best to become somewhat active again.   

How is everyone doing?  And how is the dgz community doing?  Lurked around a bit yesterday and this morning, it seems as though Ash bought the site back?  Cool stuff, congrats to him and reigroundz.  Allen appeared to have done a lot for this site, trying to raise the community back up and bring in good members.  (Unsure if that actually happened or not, but I know he tried to)

Wazzup?

• Upvote 3

+Gojira    1706

Things have definitely improved over the previous DGz activity slump. Discord activity also keeps main site activity somewhat depressed. Mafia offsets that with some boosted posting numbers. Warring is back with small, but reasonable numbers, and the Duel Links subsection seems to be taking off. Duel links also now leads to the world championship, so hopefully there will continue to be a steady increase in activity there.

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8014

Never noticed you left, guess thats because we talk a lot still on FB haha

• Upvote 1

NetRepTodd    202

Lol, yeah.  Since all of the mtg discussions moved to facebook, never really found a reason to post here.  I remember we tried to get good discussion in the MTG threads on the site, but nothing was biting.  Since then we all have played in a ton of stuff, and our community on FB actually are putting up someone decent results for things, I figured it was time to come back here and try to see if we can get good discussion again.