Solstice

Forest Fire Mafia Sign Ups

Solstice    368

This is the sign ups for Forest Fire mafia, which is a 9 player open set up game of the same name: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Forest_Fire

The games consists of a 2 arsonist mafia team, with the town containing a firefighter and 6 trees that will stump upon being lynched. 

Arsonists have a single factional night action. They may choose to prime a single target, or to ignite all previously primed targets.  Firefighter, Trees, Tree-stumps, and Arsonists are all vulnerable to being primed and ignited. Players are not told when they are primed; Arsonists are not told if the priming was successful.

Firefighter blocks the priming of a target ONLY on the night in which they are being primed.

Trees become Tree-stumps upon being lynched, allowing them to continue posting in the thread.  Tree-stumps cannot vote, and do not count as a vote for endgame purposes.

Quota is 4 posts, stumped players are still required to make quota.  Ties end in no lynch.  Self voting is not allowed.  Full claiming is allowed.  Phase length is either 24/24 or 48/24, I can do whichever people prefer since my schedule is slightly less hectic than usual.  

Players:

1. TheGoldenTyranno

2. BuildTheWalia

3. Sophocles

4. Wunterslaus

5. Jazz

6. Malcolm

7. Faint

8. J.C.

9. PSK

Subs:

1. Cunning mastermind

2. ZeroPassion

3. SageRhapsody

4.  ニック

As always, any help keeping the above updated is much appreciated.  

Edited by Solstice
  • Upvote 1

Solstice    368
11 minutes ago, BuildTheWalia said:

So we can still post after we're dead?

Only Trees can post after death, and only if their death was via lynch.  So arsonists and the firefighter can't post after death, and a tree or treestump that was killed via arsonist cannot post after death.  Only trees that were killed via lynch and became stumped can.  Their role PM in the wiki explains it more concisely:

You are a Tree, and aligned with the Forest. You may post in the thread and vote as you see fit. Your additional abilities are listed below.

Abilities
Stumped: Upon being lynched you become Tree-stumped. This means you will still be allowed to post in the thread, but you will not have a vote. Being killed in any other way overrides this ability, and will cause you to be removed from the game.

Also, even though a tree stump has technically already died once, they can still be killed a second time via the arsonists (in which case they can no longer post anymore).  Make sense?

Edited by Solstice
  • Thanks 1

Solstice    368
+JC.    4855

I am alive again and ready to save the world.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

website is bad    2170

i have finals starting tuesday.

also no one tag me for games ever, if im able and willing to play im also able and willing to click on the mafia section and find a game thats in signups, thanks.

+PSK    4336

PUT ME IN, COACH

• Thanks 1

+PSK    4336
2 hours ago, JC. said:

I am alive again and ready to save the world.

I HAVE MISSED YOU :sandals:

• Upvote 1

Solstice    368
4 hours ago, Faint said:

Fuck it go on then

Assuming faint is playing I think we have enough to start.  I'll get working on getting role PMS sent and the game thread started, but sub spots are always open for those who didn't make it in.  

Jazz    5020

Can confirm that Faint is in, since he asked me to sign up

• Thanks 2

Solstice    368

Game thread is up: 

If you did not receive a role PM or if something about yours seems off, please message me.  Otherwise good luck and have fun!

Solstice    368
Just now, Cunning mastermind said:

Can i sub or is it too late for that

At least for my games sub sign ups are always open until it's over, so I'd be happy to have you as a sub.  Based on recent games we usually end up needing quite a few, so I'll keep you posted if anyone needs to be subbed out.

• Upvote 1