knives1990

Shopping for laptop and tablet

knives1990    260

I don’t need anything really nice on either end, but my laptop is old as fuck and finally showing signs of trouble. I don’t game on the laptop but I do play some duelingbook here and there. It would basically only be used for communications, facebook, and the occasional duelingbook.

similarly, the tablet I don’t need to be top of the line or anything. If it can play and support duelingbook that would be great. It’ll be mostly kind of like my iPhone where I’m not doing a whole lot on it.

any recommendations would be appreciated

+Urthor    10161

Post your budget.  Laptops are literally "min max for your budget," because frankly if you want a laptop that can browse the web and do word there are some alright 500 dollar Craigslist laptops.  

Squiddy    9168
16 hours ago, Urthor said:

Post your budget.  Laptops are literally "min max for your budget," because frankly if you want a laptop that can browse the web and do word there are some alright 500 dollar Craigslist laptops.  

uther??? bak on da dualist playground??????? in 2017??????????? (|:|) 

• Upvote 1

+Urthor    10161
37 minutes ago, Squiddy said:

uther??? bak on da dualist playground??????? in 2017??????????? (|:|) 

me leaving DGz lul who do you think I am Chancy

• Pride 1

knives1990    260

I ended up getting something from Best Buy for $479, I’ll update with pics in the morning as I can’t really remember what the specs were. As far as tablets go, I’ve always loved kindles so I got the new amazon fire 8 HD and am really liking it so far. Incredible bargain as well at $100

+rei+    34348

so at 500 bucks-ish if you still got 8 gb of ram you probably did okay, biggest knock against that price point is low res/shitty screens and poor build quality