Digbick

Sage said he was gay then he disappeared

+Digbick    7216

Gather around children. How many of you remember a fellow dgzer named SageRhapsody. SageRhapsody was a weeaboo from Canada, but he was a chill person nonetheless. Suddently SageRhapsody has disappeared without a trace. No one knew why he disappeared. This is the tale of SageRhapsody 

Once upon a time, on the Duelistgroundz discord. SageRhaposdy was engaging in a Yu-gi-oh! discussion. Sage jokely said, "Hey, I'm gay!". Everyone laughed it and shrugged the joke off. No one took it seriously. But, one person did. That person was Mark. Duelistgroundz has launched a brand new war season with a team draft system. Captains were selected to make their own team. Mark was selected as a captain, he founded a team called "All of The Outs". Mark drafted SageRhaposdy early in the round for unknown reason. There was many clamors on why Mark made that type of pick. But everyone moved on. And so, the war season has began. Serveal weeks into the war season. SageRhaposody was traded to a different team for no reason. It was unexpected. Mark wasn't willing to let SageRhaposody go like that. It was strange, but then everyone assumed that SageRhaposody was too busy with IRL engagment to war. The war season was over. One person on "All of The Outs" that went by the name Morphing Jar made serveal comments about what happened during the war season.

download.png

What a strange statement made by Morphing Jar. Kira was on All of The Out along with Sage. Sage didn't needed to be traded in order to get rid of Kira. Other arrangment could have been made. But Morphing Jar commented that Sage was the "glue". If that was the case, then Sage shouldn't have been traded away. 

A new war season was starting. Unlike the previous season, a person could make their own team and recruit other to join their team. Instead of being picked as a captain and pick a person from a draft. Sage wanted to make a team of free agent, which was a good thing. However, Sage never went through with this. And Sage left Duelistgroundz without telling anyone why. Fellow DGzers were concerned about Sage leaving, but they assumed that Sage was too busy with IRL engagments. So eventually, DGz moved on.

One day, I got a private message from Ynus. It was a strange question for him.

download (1).png

This was out of the blue, Ynus normally wouldn't care about that. However, he followed up with another strange question. He was asking for my opinion about Mark. It was equally out of the blue. But I responded to him. Then suddenly, he responded with "What if I told you that he was sexually harassing someone? I have tons of screens to prove it". It was strange of Ynus to say that but I believed him. So, he shared some screenshots with me. Warning, they may be disturbing to others.

unknown.png?width=1042&height=677

unknown.png?width=1442&height=595

Discord_2017-07-14_22-54-09.png

I read the screenshots, and they were shocking to say so at least. Mark was sexually harassing a person. Not only that, he was bullying that person as well. That person was revealed to be SageRhaposy. There you have it, that is the reason why Sage has disapperaned. He was being sexually harrassed by Mark. He felt uncomfortable. Sage wanted to leave ATO because of Mark. 

Satchmo checked in with Sage to confirm it. Sage revealed more informations.

[12:49 AM] Satchmo: yea, like getting preyed on by a mod is not ever ok
[12:50 AM] Satchmo: I'm very glad you came forward
[12:50 AM] your boy eatdatcaitsith445: Thanks for giving me the oppurtunity
[12:50 AM] Satchmo: Mrk's conduct was incredibly innappropriate
[12:50 AM] Satchmo: just hopefully we can get a true smash'd thread going
[12:50 AM] your boy eatdatcaitsith445: it was like, it was hard to say anything because I was on a team with all these amazing players and (loli, me. mjar) and I didn't want to lose that
[12:51 AM] your boy eatdatcaitsith445: and we was really good at making me feel bad about ignoring him
[12:51 AM] your boy eatdatcaitsith445: but shit was literally constant 24/7. I'm sure you've seen the walls of text. He'd send like 75 messages in 30 mins while he knew I was at work
[12:51 AM] Satchmo: fucking christ man
[12:52 AM] Satchmo: like I've seen this type of shit before
[12:52 AM] Satchmo: and it never gets any easier seeing it again
[12:52 AM] Satchmo: why the fuck can't people just be normal humans on the internet
[12:52 AM] your boy eatdatcaitsith445: and he'd always pressure me to voice chat
[12:52 AM] your boy eatdatcaitsith445: like "5mins a day"
[12:53 AM] your boy eatdatcaitsith445: https://puu.sh/yx5hv/e2ddb1be73.png

[12:54 AM] your boy eatdatcaitsith445: Yeah I mean thankfully he stopped after ignored him for about a month
[12:54 AM] your boy eatdatcaitsith445: even though he pounced right back the moment i showed activity again trying to make the free-agent team

On top of harrassing and bullying Sage, Mark was stalking him. Sage couldn't work without Mark calling and spamming him endlessly. 

The dgz staff would like to applaud Sage for coming forward. Something like this is not tolerated. If anyone would like to step forward and admit that they are being harassed. Please do so, we will help you. 

We have gotten permission from Sage to post this thread.

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1
  • Pride 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 2

markus    2018

young ynus on that prowl, hunting for them sexual predators online. he expose a busta and put him in cuffs. lord knows why this boy is locked up.

• Upvote 1

+mmf    23265

this has been an eye-opening 6 hours for a lot of us on staff.

it's no secret that we all like to make retarded sex jokes on discord. this should go without saying, but if i have ever made anyone feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable at any time with any such joke or comment, please shame me for it in this thread. i'm actually so serious. if i ever do it in the future, please tell me to cut it the fuck out, preferably publicly. we all need to do our part to make duelistgroundz a comfortable environment for everyone.

• Thanks 1

mark    3104

I would like to say that while I feel ashamed about that and dont justify my actions in any way, we did have a history and sage used to make sexual comments to me earlier on, in fact he was the first to do it. I won’t post screens on it as I hold no grudge. its not like I just randomly started to harras a member on it. We were really close and use to make comments like that all the time from both sides. Those screens when after we got in a huge fight and I let emotions get to me when in reality I shouldve just stepped back from it. I have no intention of messaging him anymore, and I have no intention of harrasing anyone on this server, it was a 1-time thing thing and not really related to DGZ as we were friends for months and used to talk multiple hours / day outside of it. We used to do hours long calls. Anyway I can leave that behind me. I agree with the decision of being unstaffed, because I feel like I don’t fit anymore outside of my contributions to the duel links section. I don’t really mind if people think I’m gay or bi or whatever but I do realize I made a mistake and that I had to let go earlier on, I will admit my mistake and I will take responsibility for it. I learned from it, these screenshots all happened months ago, I left it behind me, and I would like to apologize to the staff of duelistgroundz and to Sage, I should’ve known better. 

• Downvote 1
  • Pride 1

+Digbick    7216
6 minutes ago, markus said:

young ynus on that prowl, hunting for them sexual predators online. he expose a busta and put him in cuffs. lord knows why this boy is locked up.

c1yfkrs8QsenZjm4GdZvug.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

markus    2018
2 minutes ago, mark said:

we did have a history and sage used to make sexual comments to me earlier on,

that doesn't mean keep going. when somebody wants you to stop it means stop. i think he gave you a lot of signs.

you can't just justify your actions like that. just because two people may have had sex before doesn't make it okay for one of them to harass the other when they're told to stop.

• Thanks 1

markus    2018

no idea why you're subtly trying to add in some defense for yourself. you're victim blaming. and even if he did try and give in a bit, victims tend to do that to relieve pressure. you're really not a victim here.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Sophocles    2777
17 minutes ago, markus said:

He's basically our Ombudsman, we keep him banned so he stays unbiased

mark    3104

I’m not justifying it or blaming him. I’m explaining my part of the situation. 

mark    3104

But you’re right, I shouldve stopped way earlier. 

Sophocles    2777
3 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

He's basically our Ombudsman, we keep him banned so he stays unbiased

That, and he's a nazi

markus    2018

yeah mark maybe try not getting all caught up in hopefulness for romance. jesus christ what you've done is so fucking creepy. you most certainly made yourself look like a confirmed virgin.

>getting this crazy over someone who isn't interested in men.

like this is so disgusting on a million different levels and i could go on for days as of why you're sick for doing this. get help.

• Upvote 2

Faint    5571

a quantum super computer would not be able to calculate the amount of fucks that i do not give

+mmf    23265
14 minutes ago, Faint said:

a quantum super computer would not be able to calculate the amount of fucks that i do not give

sort of like how the rest of the site feels about you then

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

Sophocles    2777
31 minutes ago, markus said:

yeah mark maybe try not getting all caught up in hopefulness for romance. jesus christ what you've done is so fucking creepy. you most certainly made yourself look like a confirmed virgin.

>getting this crazy over someone who isn't interested in men.

like this is so disgusting on a million different levels and i could go on for days as of why you're sick for doing this. get help.

Wait, SageRhapsody isnt even gay in this story?

+Urthor    10161

Why don't people just tell me when bad shit happens instead of going weirdly silent things so I can enjoy the fuck out of banning people.  

+Urthor    10161

That little shit Mark reversed my mod action when I uncensored the Mark is a shitty mod thread and I decided to be nice and not make a big deal out of it because he's supposed to be banning people who are shitty in Yugioh discussion, and then he goes and does this???  I feel betrayed

• Upvote 3

mark    3104

This happened way before then, the screenshots are from half a year ago 

hey!

dont fucking sexually harass people!

dont fucking sexually harass people!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1