Digbick

Sage said he was gay then he disappeared

+Paraliel+    7994

We don't tend to make major decisions about Staff without buy-in from Ash. I'm pretty confident he will end up perma-banned, but it is better to say we followed the right process. @Nate1080

+Mascis    4333

Ban all the mods / admins

how is this guy not perma’d

• Upvote 1

+Malcolm    4535
12 hours ago, confuse ray said:

thank you for tagging me or else i wouldnt have seen any of this. mark's closeted ass messaged me months ago when he read on one of the channels that i said (or markus said) something about me having a huge dick.

at first he asked me to come back to the team and would give me "special powers" if i showed him pics. he wouldnt leave me alone about it for a bit and i just closed the dm and blocked him for a good while. seems like he moved on to sage and who knows who else

dgz is host to some incredibly disgusting individuals and, despite many of them showing signs of being seriously mentally deranged, they are still allowed to be on discord/dgz/staff. i think this is a good wake up call to keep pieces of shit out of our community

hey mark, since you will read this, just know that no amount of krav maga will save you if life is kind enough to allow me to cross paths with you

• Upvote 1
  • Wow 3
  • Thanks 4

sec    16
14 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

i just closed the dm and blocked him for a good while. seems like he moved on

NB96    809
41 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

thank god nobody told mark everyone on DGZ has a big dick 

wew, dodged a bullet

I thought it was common knowledge that Soul has a big dick. After all, he said so himself so it must be true.

Jazz    4782

I deleted my old discord conversations with mark but I consider this PM here par for the course. Note the absurdity of how he ends the rant, saying essentially that "everyone is always messaging me that you're a piece of shit, you should be grateful that I'm willing to give you another chance".

Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 12.29.01 PM.png

This is how I responded (probably a little over the top but decide for yourself):

Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 12.33.00 PM.png I was 

Mark doesn't reply after this. The next day, he bans me for 2 weeks. One of the justifications he used for my ban was the conversation posted above. Supposedly, this constituted me harassing him via PM.

Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 12.38.24 PM.png

And people still wonder why I call this site toxic. None of this should surprise anyone with the ability to read, this was happening in plain sight for months.

Edited by Jazz
  • Downvote 2

Jazz    4782
2 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Lol shut up jazz

???

+Paraliel+    7994

I mean I'm less worried about Mark being an idiot and flying off the handle on warring than being a literal sexual predator.

I too wasn't the best at handling my temper once.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Jazz    4782

Psychological harassment is also harassment. Making shit up and telling someone that everyone thinks you're a piece of shit is psychological abuse. It's a pattern. I'm not saying what he did to me is equivalent to what he did to Sage, but it should not be surprising considering how he treated people on the reg. The dude harasses people and everybody knew about it.

Another good example is how he treated crei after crei tried to give him advice about mafia.

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    7994

No I feel you and agree, he had a history of doing stuff that didn't escalate properly and probably should've been evaluated differently.

SageRhapsody    254

Now it's gonna seem like I'm on a crusade or some sort of witch hunt but can we remove this absolute scum off our site? What the fuck does he contribute to our name?

I've been watching what he says in the discord and literally 100% of it non-sense random retarded pojo chatter and "trolling". I've been keeping an on eye on him and his buddy "JJ" and him have one primarily goal here. To "troll" and act like absolute morons. Are we that starved for new blood that we let the quality of our gene pool be lowered so much by these guys? 

I'm not even worried about the harassment or anything, like that fuck that.

When people made Kevin Spacey jokes, even when I saw the rip kid guy say 'I want to fuck sage so bad that my dick get stuck to his ass like hair on ass.' I genuinely laughed because it was so absurd, and i'm not so thinned skinned to immediately jump to being offended. 

And you guys all are now talking about how it's fucked up and are so surprised that DGz has gone so far down the hole that shit like that happens but what was the reaction of mods and userbase when this shit was said?

43a4333237.png

They even tagged a mod. All that happened was 3 random users said "hey guys that ain't cool. This isn't #shitposting". When a real community would dogpile the fuck out of these morons and bury them in shit. The harshest remark they got was: 

3fc4d169ed.png

In what world do people like this get second chances? Retards who are so brazen to do this shit are obviously without remorse. I came back into the discord and was literally the FIRST thing I see. Y'all are great at doing your due process when people come to you about stuff, but the lack of initiative really speaks volumes. Especially when considering these goons are as far as I random warring refugees who have done nothing and carry no weight. The hesitation about mark is a bit more justified because he was close to people and had help a good deal with the site, but coddling these troglodytes just denotes lack of back bone. 

As the final nail in the coffin, this is what I got from Mr. Near early in the morning while trying to sleep. 

d3f3438e43.png

c025a2e3e0.png

a44f61ba7a.png

it goes on in japanese for another couple of pages. He keeps sending more shit every few hours to check if I've unblocked him. It's honestly very pathetic this 12 yearold has literally nothing more exciting to do in his life. 

I've also got my eye on these JJ and Young Metro fucks.

56a7d40368.png

Again I'm not trying to start some sort of witch hunt, or tell people they're not allowed to "troll" or say whatever they want to say but if the community is still fine with shit like this then I'm probably out again. Permanently. I don't really play ygo anymore, I'm here for the people. 

Also, development while I was typing this: I had to unblock near for like 5 minutes to take screenshots, and he's already noticed and "trolling" about it. 

9be8ae79d6.png

They do all this trolling in #findyugioh games were people pay less attention and it can get lost in people looking for games. 

Most of this trolling is harmless and just shitty jokes, but honestly they are red flags. People who makes these jokes about their own pretty much within 24 hours of it  coming out are clearly scum. 

I ask that not only action be taken against these guys ASAP, but that anyone in the community who says they care about making DGz great again (lol) help nip this shit in the butt just as quickly as it arises. 

Thank you.

• Sad 2

+rei+    34345

he gone

• Thanks 4

+Mascis    4333

Maybe Dgz should die if the way Allen thinks keeping it alive is letting people like this join the site

when the most activity a thread has gotten this week is due to sexual assault / death threats and not actual yugioh there is probably something wrong 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

+Gemstone Mine    2573
4 minutes ago, Mascis said:

Maybe Dgz should die if the way Allen thinks keeping it alive is letting people like this join the site

when the most activity a thread has gotten this week is due to sexual assault / death threats and not actual yugioh there is probably something wrong 

tbf, the discord is very active even for yugioh discussion and this site often functions as a redirect to that.

• Upvote 1

Jazz    4782
7 minutes ago, Mascis said:

Fuck that, there are plenty of good people out there who either never join or join briefly then leave when they see what's being tolerated. Don't let the bad apples spoil everyone else's fun. Just get rid of them and/or let them know their shit isn't going to be tolerated.

Does this site have a culture problem? Yes. Does the entire internet? Yes. Does it have to be this way? No.

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    7994
32 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

Now it's gonna seem like I'm on a crusade or some sort of witch hunt but can we remove this absolute scum off our site? What the fuck does he contribute to our name?

I've been watching what he says in the discord and literally 100% of it non-sense random retarded pojo chatter and "trolling". I've been keeping an on eye on him and his buddy "JJ" and him have one primarily goal here. To "troll" and act like absolute morons. Are we that starved for new blood that we let the quality of our gene pool be lowered so much by these guys? 

I'm not even worried about the harassment or anything, like that fuck that.

When people made Kevin Spacey jokes, even when I saw the rip kid guy say 'I want to fuck sage so bad that my dick get stuck to his ass like hair on ass.' I genuinely laughed because it was so absurd, and i'm not so thinned skinned to immediately jump to being offended. 

And you guys all are now talking about how it's fucked up and are so surprised that DGz has gone so far down the hole that shit like that happens but what was the reaction of mods and userbase when this shit was said?

43a4333237.png

They even tagged a mod. All that happened was 3 random users said "hey guys that ain't cool. This isn't #shitposting". When a real community would dogpile the fuck out of these morons and bury them in shit. The harshest remark they got was: 

3fc4d169ed.png

In what world do people like this get second chances? Retards who are so brazen to do this shit are obviously without remorse. I came back into the discord and was literally the FIRST thing I see. Y'all are great at doing your due process when people come to you about stuff, but the lack of initiative really speaks volumes. Especially when considering these goons are as far as I random warring refugees who have done nothing and carry no weight. The hesitation about mark is a bit more justified because he was close to people and had help a good deal with the site, but coddling these troglodytes just denotes lack of back bone. 

As the final nail in the coffin, this is what I got from Mr. Near early in the morning while trying to sleep. 

d3f3438e43.png

c025a2e3e0.png

a44f61ba7a.png

it goes on in japanese for another couple of pages. He keeps sending more shit every few hours to check if I've unblocked him. It's honestly very pathetic this 12 yearold has literally nothing more exciting to do in his life. 

I've also got my eye on these JJ and Young Metro fucks.

56a7d40368.png

Again I'm not trying to start some sort of witch hunt, or tell people they're not allowed to "troll" or say whatever they want to say but if the community is still fine with shit like this then I'm probably out again. Permanently. I don't really play ygo anymore, I'm here for the people. 

Also, development while I was typing this: I had to unblock near for like 5 minutes to take screenshots, and he's already noticed and "trolling" about it. 

9be8ae79d6.png

They do all this trolling in #findyugioh games were people pay less attention and it can get lost in people looking for games. 

Most of this trolling is harmless and just shitty jokes, but honestly they are red flags. People who makes these jokes about their own pretty much within 24 hours of it  coming out are clearly scum. 

I ask that not only action be taken against these guys ASAP, but that anyone in the community who says they care about making DGz great again (lol) help nip this shit in the butt just as quickly as it arises. 

Thank you.

This has been dealt with now but I should elaborate since I'm in one of the screenshots. I had previously not seen either of these two's behavior and generally the standard like this is to give one warning so that they change their behavior. Obviously I was wrong about there not being prior behavior and that is my bad.

• Thanks 1

+Paraliel+    7994
2 minutes ago, Gojira said:

I could've sworn rip kid no cry was already permabanned earlier today.

Yes.

Grimey    8106
56 minutes ago, Mascis said:

Mascis will forever be known as the individual who buried DG

R I fucking P 

markus    2018

Lemo Pear Gang is compromised of the most pretentious teenagers to ever hit the face of the internet. Stay the fuck away.

Bullet Club is also bad but not nearly as bad as Lemo Pear Gang.

markus    2018

not near n-Today at 2:32 PM

so on skype we had chat we were randomly spamming pics then someone dropped elmo pic on chat , then we invent a game to kill time we started to switch words elmo to lemo and pear is actually rape , thats how LPG started its elmo rape gang