+Mascis    4333
21 minutes ago, Grimey said:

Mascis will forever be known as the individual who buried DG

R I fucking P 

Feels bad

• Sad 1

+Satchmo    3209
9 hours ago, PSK said:

this is the only thing you said that i think is unfair. satchmo was one of very very few members of staff to actually voice any kind of disagreement with decisions being made when allen was in charge. i think he's often blunt and speaks his mind when something is off. 

While this may be true, I've failed in other ways. For one, my practical contributions to the site as of late have been very little and I've been neglecting most of my yugioh related duties due to things outside the site.

I also was hesitant to fire Mark recently because I thought he was actually doing something, or at least would be willing to had I actually had the time to show him how to do shit. So I am partially responsible for keeping him on staff for some amount of time.

• Sad 1

Faint    5570
13 hours ago, Satchmo said:

While this may be true, I've failed in other ways. For one, my practical contributions to the site as of late have been very little and I've been neglecting most of my yugioh related duties due to things outside the site.

I also was hesitant to fire Mark recently because I thought he was actually doing something, or at least would be willing to had I actually had the time to show him how to do shit. So I am partially responsible for keeping him on staff for some amount of time.

You were the one who added the :thinking: emoj to dgz, which is the biggest single staff contribution of 2017

hmm...

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

Nate1080    1213
On 12/2/2017 at 2:22 PM, SageRhapsody said:

9be8ae79d6.png

Him asking what's wrong with you is super ironic now. He’s now spamming discord chat/warbot by entering and leaving, making new accounts over and over after each one gets banned. 

What’s wrong with him? Lmao.

SageRhapsody    254

Yeah and I only unblocked him for like 5 minutes so I could take screenshots of him. He would pm me something every couple minutes to check if he could for some reason. LMAO

markus    2018

u guys are giving them a lot of attention i would just ignore. not worth it. the more you ignore them the quicker it dies.

• Upvote 1

markus    2018

no they are sane. they're just shitty teenage dnf posters. i came from there so you wouldn't understand. see what they are lacking isn't sanity, but rather, a soul. they don't have souls.

38 minutes ago, markus said:

no they are sane. they're just shitty teenage dnf posters. i came from there so you wouldn't understand. see what they are lacking isn't sanity, but rather, a soul. they don't have souls.

@Soul These guys are lacking something or so I'm told

• Pride 1

+Mascis    4333
3 hours ago, markus said:

2 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

@Soul These guys are lacking something or so I'm told

two of the worst posts ive seen on this website back to back

• Upvote 6
  • Pride 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mascis said:

two of the worst posts ive seen on this website back to back

gottems 

• Thanks 1