ACP

Retiring effective immediately

»ACP    33401

Bye everyone, good luck with the site.

• Sad 8

+Gojira    1706

Well that's sudden.

I believe that if something is making you unhappy, or even just not contributing, you should change or cut it out immediately. 

It's unfortunate for the rest of us, but if that's what DGz became for you, then good to leave.

+Sophocles    2991

You shouldnt make that decision after silver and some random assholes on discord (I've never seen them post on the forums anyway) post some drivel, Allen.

Take a few days to think about it, then come back to us.

• Upvote 3

It's hard to find words. I've respected you from almost day one of me being on the forum even when my behavior was less than ideal. You had to make some tough choices during your tenure and I think a lot of people fail to see the weight you had on your shoulders. You're a human being like all the rest of us and if you made any incorrect decisions that comes along with the territory when it comes to being a human being. With that said very few other people have had the intent and desire to safeguard the security and longevity of the site that you have had and almost no one has put in the time and effort you have. It's extremely disappointing that certain users fail to see this and decide instead to deride you for perceived and actual shortcomings the site has faced. 

• Upvote 2

»Satchmo    3220

Why the fuck do scumbags drive away the valuable members of the community.

• Upvote 8

Me.    59

Goodbye Threads Don't Really Count For Anything

Here+Forever.jpg

• Thanks 6

Jazz    5106

I didn't agree with all your decisions, but I think you always did what you thought was right.

Hopefully you come back someday, be it tomorrow or many months from now. You did a lot of positive things for the community.

Thank you for your service.

• Upvote 5

Brandis72    25

I can't blame your decision to leave after just how woefully ungrateful some people in the community have been, but then again; hope you have a better time wherever it is you're going, or whatever else it is you're going to be doing.

Thanks for all your contributions to the site; you may have been controversial, but I think you really were just trying to be helpful.

Bye!

Maybe with a bit of luck you'll come back at some point and if that happens I sure hope you'll be treated better. :) 

Edited by Brandis72
  • Upvote 1

Soul    7939
On 12/2/2017 at 2:52 PM, ACP said:

Bye everyone, good luck with the site.

lol. if i understand this correctly you are leaving because of what someone said? for shame.