Solstice

Forest Fire Mafia- Day 4

Jazz    4785

Wunter I'm voting for people I think are scum and I've explained all my votes. Fuck off. I'm not going to vote for PSK, JC or Tyranno because I townread them. Fuck off with that shit about me being scum because I'm not voting for someone who already has a fucking vote on them

Jazz    4785
4 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

Soph playing a bit confused isn't doing well for him. He also has not voted yet and (even though I did not either until just now) I feel not scum would not vote because of what I said earlier

It felt like a compliment (because I'm not being coached :$) But I dislike this post because he basically calls me town because Tyranno is scum. If Tyranno flips town he has the chance to try and kill me.

So you think malcolm is scum and soph is town but I'm scum because I chose to vote for malcolm instead of voting for soph?

What a joke

+JC.    4724
3 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

Soph playing a bit confused isn't doing well for him. He also has not voted yet and (even though I did not either until just now) I feel not scum would not vote because of what I said earlier

Im confused which way do you read him?

Wunterslaus    161
1 minute ago, JC. said:

Im confused which way do you read him?

More leaning towards scum but he's floaty af

Jazz    4785
2 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

More leaning towards scum but he's floaty af

Wait what. You liked him on D1 and then you basically said confused = town. How are you leaning scum on him and not voting him?

Also your read on me isn't based on reality

Wunterslaus    161
1 minute ago, Jazz said:

Wait what. You liked him on D1 and then you basically said confused = town. How are you leaning scum on him and not voting him?

Also your read on me isn't based on reality

I said I liked Soph on page 3. D1 was more than 3 pages.

And because I have multiple scumleans.

gtg now. I'm back in a few hours

+JC.    4724

good timing jazz but after the recent exchange i think im at

unvote sophocles

vote wunter

malcolm falls into the "hasn't really done anything" category for me. he has made random votes and not explained them, but he also does that every game.

basically in contrast i think soph/wunter are actively being antitown

i could be missing something malc did, though?

+JC.    4724

And the vote on wunter is basically that he is intentionally being misleading/vague to be distant and confuse town fmpov

Jazz    4785

I would call blindly tunneling Tyranno two days in a row without convincing town or engaging other players anti-town as well

Jazz    4785

As stupid as this might be, Wunters obstinabce and muddled thought process make me lean slightly more toward town. As Malcolm said he's either town or being coached hard. He is actually playing and kind of talking about of players today which I'm not sure he would be doing, or doing so well, as scum. He answers questions too. I'm kinda backing off his lynch for the moment. I think soph or Malcolm would be better.

+JC.    4724

so this is a bit meta but my scumtell for malcolm is that he wildly goes accusing everyone amd everything and he hasnt been doing that this game. i could see "tunnel a single person" be an attempt that lead to overcorrection since ive discussed this with him, and that's where my suspicion of him is coming from

Jazz    4785

I think I understand wunters thoughts now. It's hard but it kind of makes sense. He thinks I'm the prime scummerino and he is also wary of soph and malcolm. I think that's the gist of it

Solstice    357

votecount

Jazz (2) : PSK, Wunter

PSK (1) : Tyranno

JC (1) : Faint

Tyranno (1): Malcolm

Malcolm (1): Jazz

NV: Soph, JC

Day ends in a little under 10 hours.

Jazz    4785
8 minutes ago, JC. said:

Jazz i guess I'll ask the same question to you, why malc over soph?

I feel like malcolm is peddling more bullshit than soph. Malcolm is actively trying to kill Tyranno who I Town read. Soph could just be indifferent toward the game, I'm having a more difficult time reading him.

Also wunter made a good point about Malcolm on the previous page. He basically said that wunter can't be partners with Tyranno because he wouldn't be able to coach wunter this well. Wunter observed that this could be used as justification to vote for him after a Tyranno town flip

Jazz    4785

I kinda think they're both scum (soph and Malcolm) so the order doesn't really matter to me all that much

Jazz    4785

If we kill malcolm and he ends up being a stump we can just follow him for the rest of the game lol