Solstice

Forest Fire Mafia- Day 4

Jazz    4785
22 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

I can agree with a Malcolm or Soph lynch. My reads on them don't differ that much from eachother so it doesn't matter to me much at this point.

21 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

I don't have a strong scumread at this moment that's why I'm so non committal

well... make a decision man. Go back and read if you need to.

6 minutes ago, Faint said:

vote soph

why

Faint    5571
20 minutes ago, Jazz said:

well... make a decision man. Go back and read if you need to.

why

Sp he plays in hydra

I also thought he was scummy d1 and he hasnt changed my mind with his d2 posting

Up for a malcolm kill as well as i loke your arguements on him

Malcolm's Multi    1697

Jazz has been paranoid as fuck all game about me and it stemmed from me voting for who I think is scum and telling solstice to put day ends in a certain time format after reading the first post 

overall really solid 

Malcolm's Multi    1697

I've played enough games to know when tyranno is scum. Just fucking played and read a game in which he was my scum hydra (I didn't actually play) 

he is a top scum read until I read his post which is his town tell. I'm switching to neutral read

also what moron said I was trying to set up a wunter lynch in the future? The "he is town or being coached hard" is a positive since not many players try to coach. 

Edit while posting

wunter said it which makes absolutely no sense. Why come at someone who has made a town read on you? No one gets lynched for thinking they are being coached. The only reason you make that post is if you think I'm scum or you have perfect info by being scum yourself

unvote

vote wunter

Wunterslaus    161
2 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

I've played enough games to know when tyranno is scum. Just fucking played and read a game in which he was my scum hydra (I didn't actually play) 

he is a top scum read until I read his post which is his town tell. I'm switching to neutral read

also what moron said I was trying to set up a wunter lynch in the future? The "he is town or being coached hard" is a positive since not many players try to coach. 

Edit while posting

wunter said it which makes absolutely no sense. Why come at someone who has made a town read on you? No one gets lynched for thinking they are being coached. The only reason you make that post is if you think I'm scum or you have perfect info by being scum yourself

unvote

vote wunter

You were going hard for Tyranno and just like Jazz you were going for easy targets.

The bolded is actually such bad logic. Of course I like the indirect compliment you are giving me there (hehe) but I don't get you can't see me making that post with a bit of suspicion.

17 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

Okay, which post. This is important for me to get a proper read on you. I don't need an explanation just which post 

Malcolm's Multi    1697
14 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

You were going hard for Tyranno and just like Jazz you were going for easy targets.

The bolded is actually such bad logic. Of course I like the indirect compliment you are giving me there (hehe) but I don't get you can't see me making that post with a bit of suspicion.

No, it isn't bad logic. Why would you even post that? I went for a single, sole, lone target. I think someone is scum and I vote them until death or my mind is changed. 

Yes, I should f have said "the only reason" but it is a strong as fuck reason for you saying it 

+JC.    4724

vote wunter

jazz was probably just right at the start of the day. wunter has continued to give no real opinions, latching onto the 'soph/malcolm' wave but still not giving an actual read one way or the other

Malcolm's Multi    1697
2 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

@Malcolm's Multi @Malcolm Show up and show me you ain't pulling some scum strat by really doing something for town or my vote is on you and you're dead

This is the post. Made many many times in the exact same way by a town tyranno 

I don't actually think you're smart enough (sorry) to pull a huge meta move so I'm sticking with my neutral read for the foreseeable future because I still have my suspicions 

+JC.    4724
1 hour ago, Wunterslaus said:

everyone was tied. It was annoying as fuck. I knew Jazz would react and I hoped someone would follow up my shitty vote.

It's not that I fully townread Jazz but Jazz was a good target. call me an idiot but it sure as shit stir things up.

2 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

This is the post. Made many many times in the exact same way by a town tyranno 

I don't actually think you're smart enough (sorry) to pull a huge meta move so I'm sticking with my neutral read for the foreseeable future because I still have my suspicions 

Hmm. Okay, mild mild mild town read on you. Was hoping for the other post but this works. Not gonna but you as locked in town just yet but for the purposes of interpreting the thread, I'll assume this is town Malcolm. 

Wunterslaus    161
7 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

No, it isn't bad logic. Why would you even post that? I went for a single, sole, lone target. I think someone is scum and I vote them until death or my mind is changed. 

Yes, I should f have said "the only reason" but it is a strong as fuck reason for you saying it 

But it is. you're only considering I'd make that post under two circumstances and I don't get why you'd think that. I'm suspicious of you just as I am of everyone. I've called out Jazz for making the same kind of post D1 where he was possibly setting up a lynch on me and I'm doing the same thing here.

+JC.    4724

my connection is apparently garbage but i tried to point out the posts that made me switch to wunter

its the one where he implies he has a town read on jazz and voted him for being a good target and then the soph/malc one

it just makes literally 0 sense

Wunterslaus    161
10 minutes ago, JC. said:

vote wunter

jazz was probably just right at the start of the day. wunter has continued to give no real opinions, latching onto the 'soph/malcolm' wave but still not giving an actual read one way or the other

Like you have not latched to anything this game lol. You've followed Jazz into the Malcolm vote and now you're following Malcolm into voting me. And they call me someone who is all over the place..

2 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

But it is. you're only considering I'd make that post under two circumstances and I don't get why you'd think that. I'm suspicious of you just as I am of everyone. I've called out Jazz for making the same kind of post D1 where he was possibly setting up a lynch on me and I'm doing the same thing here.

You're trying too hard to make sure you point out how consistent you're being. Vote Wunter

Wunterslaus    161
1 minute ago, JC. said:

my connection is apparently garbage but i tried to point out the posts that made me switch to wunter

its the one where he implies he has a town read on jazz and voted him for being a good target and then the soph/malc one

it just makes literally 0 sense

With target I didn't mean scum-target I meant that Jazz was active and he wasn't a bad vote. I had to make a believable vote to try to make thing happens. Can't you see what I did was good for processing the game?

Wunterslaus    161
2 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

You're trying too hard to make sure you point out how consistent you're being. Vote Wunter

and try hard is scum?

Wunterslaus    161

Well it's late here and I'm gonna sleep soon. You guys are really far off. I'd certainly look into JC, Malcolm and Soph.

Vote JC

• Upvote 1