Solstice

Forest Fire Mafia- Day 4

Urg and now I'm sitting here 2nd guessing. Is this genuinely tired posting or not? And he's presumably gonna be gone at EoD too if he's going to bed now

Solstice    357

votecount

Jazz (1) : PSK

Malcolm (1): Jazz

Soph (1) : Faint

Wunter (3) : Malcolm, JC, Tyranno

JC (1) : Wunter

NV: Soph

Day ends in about 5 hours.

Wunterslaus    161
Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Urg and now I'm sitting here 2nd guessing. Is this genuinely tired posting or not? And he's presumably gonna be gone at EoD too if he's going to bed now

Eod is in the middle of the night for me.

Just busy days so sorry for the tone of annoyance in my posts. I guess not all the frustration went away with the kickbox lesson:DD

Just go with what you think

Wunterslaus    161

Short reasons to vote JC:

- following Jazz into the Malcolm vote and then following Malcolm into votiny me.

- accusing me of latching

Not much but I feel JC is playing differently

BuildTheWalia    112

In all seriousness, I think it's wunter at this point. The jazz vote + explanation sent off the alarm bells and they just keep on ringing. Lynching Malcolm is an option as well (for safety), but this looks to be a longer game than usual.

Jazz    4785
43 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

@Jazz thoughts on the Wunter vote. I'm afraid right now to place a vote on a counter lynch because I don't want to setup a tie

I think Wunter is probably town. I've changed my mind over the course of the day. He's not this good at posting as scum.

Malcolm is surefire scum with the opportunistic switch to Wunter in addition to what I have said before.

Unfortunately you and I cannot kill malcolm unless we get JC to switch but that is not a guarantee.

However we could salvage a bad situation and kill Sophocles instead of Wunter.

overall:

1. Malcolm

2. sophocles

Jazz    4785
2 minutes ago, BuildTheWalia said:

In all seriousness, I think it's wunter at this point. The jazz vote + explanation sent off the alarm bells and they just keep on ringing. Lynching Malcolm is an option as well (for safety), but this looks to be a longer game than usual.

This assumes Wunter plays logically as town which I think is a dangerous assumption. The entire case on him is that his play doesn't make sense but I really don't like that Malcolm is going for him too. 

Malcolm taking back his read on Tyranno is completely out of character.

I would go for Sophocles here in part because a soph+Malcolm team is not out of the question and Malcolm is the scummiest scum to ever scum

Jazz    4785

Regardless of what happens don't forget that you need to kill malcolm to win this game

Solstice    357

Votecount

Soph (3) : Faint, Jazz, Tyranno

Wunter (2) : Malcolm, JC

Not Voting: Soph

Day ends in just under 1.5 hours.

Solstice    357

DAY IS OVER NO MORE POSTING

Final vote count:

Stumped and unable to vote: Walia

SOPH WAS LYNCHED AND HAS BEEN STUMPED.  He was:

Your leaves are green, your roots are long, and the creatures of the forest marvel at your very sight. Your life is simple, and quite frankly, that's exactly how you like it. Kind of makes you wonder though...how long will things stay that way?

You are a Tree, and aligned with the Forest. You may post in the thread and vote as you see fit. Your additional abilities are listed below.

Abilities
Stumped: Upon being lynched you become Tree-stumped. This means you will still be allowed to post in the thread, but you will not have a vote. Being killed in any other way overrides this ability, and will cause you to be removed from the game.

Win Condition
You win when only Forest aligned players are left alive.

Night 2 starts now and ends at 10:30 PM CST on Thursday December 7th or whenever I receive all night actions.  

• Downvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Solstice    357

I've received all night actions, so I'm starting day slightly early.  Once again nobody died. 

Being that town shouldn’t know who’s been primed and scum shouldn’t know if priming was successful, announcing mylo/lylo is going to be a bit tricky for this game, but I think I have to base it off a worst case scenario for town / best case scenario for scum.  

There are 7 vote capable players (5 town, 2 scum) left.  Scum has had 2 nights to potentially prime somebody.  Assuming they had two successful primings and their targets haven’t already been stumped…

TODAY IS MYLO

A mislynch makes it 4 vote capable town vs 2 scum.  If scum successfully burns two non-stumped town, then they win.  Of course, there are a couple things that could prevent this from happening, such as:

A.    Firefighter successfully blocked a priming
B.    A primed target has already been stumped
C.    Town mislynches a target that has already been primed

That being said VOTE CAREFULLY today, it may very well be town’s last chance.  Majority is 4.  

Day 3 starts now and ends at 10:30 PM CST on Saturday December 9th.  

Edited by Solstice

Jazz    4785
On 12/6/2017 at 3:31 PM, JC. said:

vote malcholom

Good vote here after I've made the case on malcolm being the priority over soph.

On 12/6/2017 at 5:42 PM, Malcolm's Multi said:

Jc has a soft defensive stance on me and no one cares. Then he votes me

Malcolm switches to Wunter, also throws some shade directly at JC.

On 12/6/2017 at 6:09 PM, JC. said:

unvote

For some reason this makes JC unvote Malcolm? Makes no sense at all from town!JC point of view.

On 12/6/2017 at 6:16 PM, JC. said:

vote wunter

jazz was probably just right at the start of the day. wunter has continued to give no real opinions, latching onto the 'soph/malcolm' wave but still not giving an actual read one way or the other

Found an excuse to vote the same person as Malcolm...

On 12/6/2017 at 6:26 PM, JC. said:

my connection is apparently garbage but i tried to point out the posts that made me switch to wunter

its the one where he implies he has a town read on jazz and voted him for being a good target and then the soph/malc one

it just makes literally 0 sense

No sense =/= scum

Jazz    4785

Final 2 scum are JC and Malcolm.

PSK, please don't fuck this up and do something stupid like vote for me.

Glad we killed Soph. He would have always been a question.

JC gave himself away due to his interactions with Malcolm not making any sense. They are almost certainly scum together.

GG

Jazz    4785

Note that JC completely ignores Malcolm throwing shade at him. Malcolm loves to bus for questionable strategic purposes as scum. JC would be the type of scum partner to ignore it. He ignores it so he can end up voting the same person as Malcolm is voting (wunter) and not make it super obvious to us. Unfortunately for them, I noticed this obvious contradiction.

If JC was town he:

(1) calls malcolm out for throwing shade on him

(2) certainly does not UNVOTE malcolm

(3) certainly does not VOTE TO KILL THE SAME EXACT PERSON THAT MALCOLM IS LEADING A TRAIN ON

GOTTEM BOYS

Jazz    4785
On 12/6/2017 at 5:22 PM, Solstice said:

votecount

Tyranno (1): Malcolm

Malcolm (2): Jazz, JC

Soph (1) : Faint

NV: Soph, Tyranno, Wunter

Day ends in about 6 hours.

On 12/6/2017 at 10:04 PM, Solstice said:

Votecount

Day ends in just under 1.5 hours.

They were trying to kill wunter. After wunter dies they lynch Soph for GG. Order got reversed but that was their end game. JC was supposed to make it to final 3 and win. Malcolm was basically scumming it up looking to get anyone he could killed. He didn't need to end game.

Jazz    4785

Also I think firefighter should claim if they are in danger of being lynched. Don't wait until the last second since this is mylo.