Solstice

Forest Fire Mafia- Day 4

BuildTheWalia    197

I don't get how JC is supposed to be a kill option. It's day one, and if I've learned anything from being on here, it's that you don't lynch the useless player because A. It's pretty much a 50/50 on alignment and B. it's a lynch both town and scum can get behind.

BuildTheWalia    197
2 hours ago, Jazz said:

Somebody analyze walia's posts please and tell me that's not his scum game to a tee. He isn't even bandwagoning on me because he's afraid it will make him look worse, imo.

Aha! Not jumping on a meme bandwagon = scum!

Where's your quote train? Where's your detailed analysis? You haven't done anything to prove your case against me, but your posts indicate that it's an "easy game". 

BuildTheWalia    197
1 hour ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

For what? Giving these reads and not explaining them? in other words, Wunter's "I like Soph and Tyranno so far." statement. 

Don't get me wrong I want him to explain too. But Wunter is the type of player that I'm more tempted to assume he's being lazy

I agree. Wunter shouldn't be on the short list for just a memey intro and the vote on JC.

BuildTheWalia    197
4 hours ago, PSK said:

wunter should die too 

4 hours ago, PSK said:

by too I mean as well as jazz 

Unless this was a meme all along.

BuildTheWalia    197
41 minutes ago, Faint said:

vote sophocles

only jazz addressed the walia comment which was interesting - people that have posted that haven't mentioned it are interesting too 

So this is from

Faint calling my posts fluffy

Soph saying Faint is linking himself to me specifically (but when I had some pressure)

Jazz asking Soph where he sees Faint linking himself to me (but no one else addressing it)

Interesting.

+PSK    4336

why is everyone calling my vote and suspicions MEMES ????? THEY ARE VERY SERIOUS 

+PSK    4336

you guys are aware you cant just go "X is town. Y is town. vote Z" right??????????????

+PSK    4336

cuz boi he really seems to like you 

Jazz    5066
2 hours ago, PSK said:

how dare you call me dumb. now im tunneling you for sure 

why is that a justification to tunnel me? :thinking:

btw why tf did you vote for me in the first place???????????

Jazz    5066
1 hour ago, PSK said:

@Jazz opinion on walia pls

bro are you serious???

He is obvious scum, I'm trying to win the game. IDK what more you want from me. I gave an opinion on the previous page, I basically said that his start was extremely cautious and in line with his scum meta. Do you know his meta???

+JC.    4858
9 hours ago, Faint said:

Hold on jazz is playing? 

unvote

vote jazz

no need to kill scum when you can kill jazz ^-^

porque no los dos

+JC.    4858

i cant believe PSK got me with his top tier trap wow i sure walked right into it gee willikers

nice way to instantly deligitimize both of the votes on you

+JC.    4858

"I don't get how JC is supposed to be a kill option"

These are the real conclusions coming through the thread

Jazz    5066
2 hours ago, BuildTheWalia said:

I don't get how JC is supposed to be a kill option. It's day one, and if I've learned anything from being on here, it's that you don't lynch the useless player because A. It's pretty much a 50/50 on alignment and B. it's a lynch both town and scum can get behind.

Expressing disbelief at a gut read is not very helpful at the current juncture. As town, everyone should be on the table as a potential suspect day one. I don't see town motivation in this post. This post is crafted to make yourself look better but you haven't actually said anything about JC, or me.

2 hours ago, BuildTheWalia said:

Aha! Not jumping on a meme bandwagon = scum!

Where's your quote train? Where's your detailed analysis? You haven't done anything to prove your case against me, but your posts indicate that it's an "easy game". 

Can't do a quote train if all you're gonna do is be meme and vague to start the game

1 hour ago, BuildTheWalia said:

So this is from

Faint calling my posts fluffy

Soph saying Faint is linking himself to me specifically (but when I had some pressure)

Jazz asking Soph where he sees Faint linking himself to me (but no one else addressing it)

Interesting.

Interesting how? What is your opinion?

1 hour ago, BuildTheWalia said:

There's some actual posts for the CERTAIN PEOPLE who have been stretching out my memes to infinity.

I think Town would mention specific people instead of being vague here "CERTAIN PEOPLE" -- ok

So that's 2 posts on this page from walia that have what looks to me like scum motivation, and a bunch of non indicative vague filler. I might be conf!bias'ing here but I think I got one. Would love to kill this guy today.

Jazz    5066
3 minutes ago, JC. said:

i cant believe PSK got me with his top tier trap wow i sure walked right into it gee willikers

nice way to instantly deligitimize both of the votes on you

I don't care about the votes on me at all, what I care about is finding scum. I think PSK is town. His vote is legit but stupid. Your vote is beyond stupid. All you've used to justify voting me is the fact that stumps don't have branches and I jokingly said 'you got me' in response. Calling that an admission of guilt is something you would do as town but the vote itself is bad enough and the rest of your posts are even worse, thus I think it was a FAKE thought. You're my second kill target as of now.

Jazz    5066

Basically as town, I think you would have other, stronger comments about the game, JC. You would use the "admission of guilt" as one data point in the case against me, it would not be the entire case that you have, like it is now. It's fishy as fuck.

+JC.    4858

well tbf i havent exactly expanded the case while i was offline i agree so you do have a point there i guess

initial reread because i wanted to get some more reads

psk seems like town to me and the two of us are definitely not power wolfing

i like soph's posts in general, but i don't get why he singles out walia as connected to faint? in this, i actually agree with jazz

i have no clue what i was supposed to get from faint's quote train on page 2, so he's kinda eh to me right now.

jazz is fair that i haven't really done anything to justify my case so im gonna reread again and look at both him and walia to see if i can get into the jazz perspective

Solstice    375
6 hours ago, Faint said:

Is majority rule in effect cos i have a legit concern we could accidently hit jazz through memes lmao

@Solstice can u let us know?

unvote for safety

Hitting majority will cause the day to end. 

+JC.    4858

tl;dr jazz i have literally no idea where you're coming from. im gonna need some help from you

At the point that Jazz votes Walia, Walia has made no real posts. Jazz says it is more or less a dartboard and gives the 'perspective slip' argument. In response, PSK votes for Jazz and Sophocles calls out his reasoning. I was not in the thread just yet, but that is also the place where I started to suspect Jazz. Jazz says it is half-dartboard, but given the current circumstances, I think we can avoid that.

If I understand Jazz's suspicion of me, it is because he feels my argument against him was relatively weak and that I was hopping on to an existing dartboard. However, you can say the exact same thing for Jazz here, following up on Tyranno's vote with tenuous reasoning.

Jazz goes on to play off my accusation with the 'you got me', which i obviously didn't like.

Jazz pushes Walia to contribute, but Walia is AFK at the time it seems.

The one thing that I DO like is that Jazz mentions to Soph that he doesn't see the Faint-Walia connection.

Jazz posts "analyze walia's posts please and tell me that's not his scum game to a tee."

Jazz, this is the part where I am going to need your help. I had yet to see a real post from Walia when you made this comment. Can you provide me some links to a Walia scum game, or maybe go into why the posts themselves were bad?

I'm also confused by Jazz saying that Walia NOT voting for him makes him more likely to be scum. This could be scum pushing hard

The part that really sticks out to me as weird is that Jazz says Walia NOT voting for him makes Walia more likely to be scum. This sounds like very hard tunnelling to me, which happens both for scum that don't want to reevaluate as much as it does to town members that get convinced they are correct.

Even though I don't see it, Jazz, I feel that you think you have a really solid case on Walia, so it would be good if you were able to better manifest it. You admitted earlier that it is hard to do a quote train because he was just memeing and "being vague", and that to me indicates that there may not be a lot to go on.

+JC.    4858
10 hours ago, PSK said:

good content doesn't rly matter if your community is intolerable. 

I think people just need to accept the fact were in the Old Man Duelistgroundz story arc at this point. I'd much rather have a friendly, mature community of casuals than some toxic cesspool of ygo kiddies. 

but psk, how are we supposed to do that when you're here

cross-thread burns

ooooo

(ily)

+JC.    4858
Just now, JC. said:

burns

arsonist slip lmao lock him up