Sign in to follow this  
Faint

Marik

Faint    5570

Everyone needs to prioritize this event to get the 2nd Lava Golem. I hate to say it, but burn just put itself to top tier again. 

• Upvote 1

Faint    5570
1 hour ago, IRLAlex said:

Mighty interested in that MSE too for future reference.

agreed. but i think golem is what stands out tbh... parasite burn instantly became viable again.

dexer008    804

So people must be really fucking scared of burn, 8/10 decks I've played on the ladder today have had mained shit like xing-zhu, storm, playing phoenix etc. Burn is probably looking to stay out of contention even with the 2nd lava golem, unless I'm playing shitty builds because of missing cards/ skills or /i'm just having the worst luck in the world like I usually do.

Faint    5570

the problem with burn atm is that so many decks counter it very easily

phoenix, ancient gears, horus, ca should all autowin vs burn

2nd golem makes it competitive at least. burn absolutely shits on ninjas for 3sd

how does AG autowin? the top ranking deck in the KC cup had no beast and only 2 golem to get around mask of the accursed or massivemorph, also no rare metalmorph. 

i mean with those 2 cards yeah they cant do shit once beast starts negating their monster effects and you can get around their massivemorph/accursed with tribute summons but otherwise summoning golem when they have a set might as well be an auto win for them if its massivemorph since all they need is one Swords Woman to take the game. 

dexer008    804
2 hours ago, Stomach The MachoPony said:

how does AG autowin? the top ranking deck in the KC cup had no beast and only 2 golem to get around mask of the accursed or massivemorph, also no rare metalmorph. 

i mean with those 2 cards yeah they cant do shit once beast starts negating their monster effects and you can get around their massivemorph/accursed with tribute summons but otherwise summoning golem when they have a set might as well be an auto win for them if its massivemorph since all they need is one Swords Woman to take the game. 

The AG player has many ways to negate that attack though, and a burn player runs the risk of the opponent being able to e-con take the lava golem away if they summon another monster. Not to mention lots of burn players/ variants have cut the swords woman.