Total: 15

Side deck:

3 Royal Decree

3 Jinzo

3 Vanity's Fiend

3 Artifact Lancea

3 Ghost Reaper and Winter Cherries 

Total: 15

Don't have Ashes or a third Twisters or I'd be playing them. 

Edited by My Neighbor Satan
  • Downvote 1

i dont see much use for Tour Bus, BLS while a good beater isnt going to be live too often with only 3 maindeck light targets and honestly in this format with so much negation and fairly easy removal he's not as good as he once was, the banish effect isnt even that good due to ghost ogre and a lot of target immune cards. 

personally if you have Droll i would main at least 2, it helps considerably against Spyral and Trickstar which are pretty much the 2 biggest decks right now.

something like 

-1 Tour Bus

- 1 BLS (if you're adamant about keeping him, then you don't need more than 1)

+2 Droll to Main

this opens 2 slots in the side for anything you want like Mistake, Dimensional Barrier or future Ash Blossoms. 

might also be helpful to try and fit in a 3rd Strike

• Confused 1

Yeah, but Droll is dead against pretty much anything else, and I hate maining matchup-specific cards. BLS isn't going anywhere though, it's won so many games practically by itself that it's disgusting. The major flaw I was seeing with this deck over and over was problems dealing with anything with more than 2500 attack, and that alleviated it pretty handily. Having lights in grave also hasn't been a problem at all since all of the BA extra deck monsters are lights.

Tour Bus is kind of an experiment right now so I may cut it.

Is Dark Eruption really needed? Also, you don't need 2 copies of Alich or Barbar, playing more BA monsters doesn't really help against SPYRALS and such. I'm guessing you don't have Desires either?

I have Desires but it's pretty bad in here tbh. If anything it's a one-of, but even that has tested poorly, and I wouldn't re-add it unless I up the main deck total. 

2 Alich is definitely optimal imo; it's one of the best things to send with Beatrice and I always want at least one copy in the deck rather than anywhere else. 

2 Barbar is mainly preference, but the 1700 has come up a lot more than I expected it to. I'd cut a Barbar before an Alich, though. 

Dark Eruption is like the best card in the deck. Shit might as well be three Reborn in here (except it also recycles Tour Guide). 

+scuzzlebutt    23486

dark eruption in the year of our lord 2017

:whomstvedtve:

• Upvote 3

That was what I thought too when I saw the deck profile of the dude who won some regional with BA last month

Then I tested it and WEW 

more Tour Guides, free as fuck summons in a deck that already has free as fuck summons, and games 2 and 3 I can add back Reaper/Crow if I need to side into those. One of those things that looks dumb on paper but in practice has worked extremely well. 

Heavily considering cutting Tour Bus though, but not sure what to replace it with

• Downvote 1

I originally had three in here but it felt bricky, it's gone in and out numerous times

I'm tempted to main Evenly Matched but I dunno, seems inconsistent in here

• Downvote 3

Fullerene60    381

BLS is dope in BA.

Proxy dragon can be easily made to make it live. Floating dante+cir ->proxy dante get back cir, cir summon dante ->make decode talker with dante + proxy and use dante to get back another BA card. This play leaves you with a decode talker +2 cards in hand and an expendable light in grave for BLS.

It's also worth noting that galaxy worm is light and a pretty useful card too as it helps make the t1 beatrice strategy more stable (If you wanted to take the booby trap-E route ).

Evenly matched is all a meta call. This is probably one of the better decks to abuse evenly matched in though.

Edited by Fullerene60
  • Upvote 1

I tested Galaxy Worms too but ultimately cut them when I dropped the deck to 40. They were okay but I really, really hate running bricks of any kind. 

Proxy is a good call though and I don't know why I dropped it. I might drop Downerd for it since in like eight events I haven't gone into the thing once. Tossup between Downerd and Leviair, really. 

But yeah, BLS has won me so many games it's just stupid. 

illumanati    1
On 12/9/2017 at 2:07 PM, Traptrix Rafflesia said:

Is Dark Eruption really needed? Also, you don't need 2 copies of Alich or Barbar, playing more BA monsters doesn't really help against SPYRALS and such. I'm guessing you don't have Desires either?

I agree with desires. Look the 10 card drop sucks in all cases, but the card is fucking clutch. Know when to play them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, illumanati said:

I agree with desires. Look the 10 card drop sucks in all cases, but the card is fucking clutch. Know when to play them.

It just sucks when you banish your crucial 1ofs before getting your engine going, but if you can end the game quickly you won't need those resources.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

i mean props for playing without the PK engine, i personally use it but it can be a bit bothersome sometimes.

one card i would highly reccomend is Lost Wind. negates a monster effect and perma halves atk. and can be re-set (then banished) in response to an extra deck summon, so running even 2 of it, basically makes it  4 in certain matchups. from personal playtesting it works wonders against the Paleo matchup at the very least.

i would personally -2 Strike +2 Lost Wind, but that's just me 

also i see a lot more people running Cosmic Cyclone over Twin Twisters, but in this deck i can see the benefit of Twisters so meh, personal prefrence.

I already eat Paleo alive anyway, peep that side deck

Lost Wind is okay but like... it ain't Strike

It's not really gonna help in any of the matchups I actually fear (Infernoid and True Draco, mostly) while Strike will

and nah, playing Twisters over Cyclone is a complete non-discussion in BA, ESPECIALLY BA running ASF, like I would never in a million years even entertain that idea lol 

NB96    850
20 hours ago, Carbon said:

BLS is at 2?? wtf 

I know it probably has been powercrept amazing what this game has come to

Nate1080    1225
9 hours ago, NB96 said:

I know it probably has been powercrept amazing what this game has come to

Until Konami decides to make another deck where light and darks syngergize really well in the current era.