sec

thx

sec    12

we out

gotta appreciate the tyrants round here, didn't kno moddin was as ez as kick solves all haha

also gotta appreciate how cancer yall can be when yal generalize a team

appreciate the constant shit talk on bc, then the kicks afterward when we tryna defend ourselves XD

time 4 the shoutouts:

s/o to markus, heard u was mentally retarded cus u was deservedly gettin yo ass beat irl; take care, hopefully u dont keep runnin out teams the way yo pathetic ass do XD

s/o to mmf, u can be cool big fella, thought it was ironic how u was distressed bout mark situation cus every1 tried bannin dude MOSTLY cus they just DISLIKED mark as a person but then u become a hypocrite and just start kickin anyone THE MOMENT YOU CAN that u dont like; appreciate the justice

s/o to digbic, worst mod i ever knew; being the most trigger-happy mod on dgz is sayin somethin. hopefully u and sage can work sumn out cus yall niggas obviously gay for each other XD

s/o sage, even tho like 1-2 out of 10 members of bc got on u for being a pussy bout the whole mark situation, im glad u found it upon yourself to then generalize everyone in bc as a bunch of pathetic trolls XD. especially when i was kicked for no reason then u tried claimin i deserved it for trollin at that situation, then when i asked for proof you told me to stfu im irrelevant XDD

s/o loli, yo c/p gallery of generic insults was truly interestin to read; appreciate the input bigfella

s/o wgm, gl with lpg war buddy, i'm sure the 0-2 start is a fluke; you'll get em next time! XD

s/o me., i didn't kno u personally but i saw you mute people who was defendin an unjust kick. glad ur contributing to standards of bullshit that dgz mods have in place Xd; hav fun farmin the same scrubs for elo!

UNFORTUNATELY, i never got the opportunity to know the rest of yall; dgz runs out people too guick for me 2 get chance to xd

ironically tho, dgz gets rid of any outsiders (especially dnf folks) too guick for me to know anyone else besides the cesspool of garbage that been floatin on dgz for years

it's hilarious how everyone who unjustifiably hated on all of bc were all trigger-happy mods who got no self control XDD

no wonder dgz is dying ONCE AGAIN; have fun duelin the same 3-4 people in one format, maybe yall will beat this seasons individual playoffs by having only 2 people qualify instead of 3 Xd

(dont get me wrong tho, not all of dgz is bad; im sure there were a few folks who was actually cool, and for those folks, i gotta say GL Xd)

• Downvote 2
  • Pride 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

+Digbick    7227

This is all i got from reading this thread

cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png

• Upvote 3

+Satchmo    3214

I'm torn because Bullet Club was a decent team

But also, I feel like Bullet Club had a lot of the cancerous players in the community.

Can we keep like half of y'all

• Upvote 2

markus    2070

i never did shit to you. i just said bullet club members act retarded. its true.

• Confused 1

markus    2070

yeah thanks for making fun of me for being a victim of child abuse. i hope everyone notices how much of a victim you are here even though you did cause a lot of trouble because of the way you acted all the time and pities you for being treated in a fair manner by the mods in comparison to your actions, mods that have been good to everyone here and nicer than you have ever been.

you like totally aren't a hypocrite expecting some type of sympathy for acting like a piece of shit or something lol right?

yeah bullet club members are fucking retarded and rude as shit and always back eachother up because they cannot get over themselves.

• Upvote 2

A Loli    1923

ya lik ur welcum but aslo dg isnt dying bc they lose retart dnf ppl, dnf ppl r toxic. dey onli troll n add nuthin of valu, thts y 90% of em suk. bullet club is all shity trolls cept jay rbf and hash lol dey rnt evin reel. if u r metro, stfu. if u r rbf, take it ez men XD (dg is dyin 4 othr reesins tho)

Edited by A Loli
  • Upvote 1

Mascis    4424

CHAOS > BULLET CLUB

CANT FUCKIN MAKE IT TO THE TOP WHEN THE BOOKER IS IN THE SUPIERIOR FACTION 

+rei+    34405

"i am bad at yugioh and bad at being a forum member, you guys must be the problem!"

• Upvote 3

sec    12
20 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

And on this day, nothing of value was lost. 

:100:

20 hours ago, Digbick said:

This is all i got from reading this thread

cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png

appreciate

20 hours ago, markus said:

i never did shit to you. i just said bullet club members act retarded. its true.

LOL!

13 hours ago, WorldGoneMaad said:

LMAOOOO Shut yo cry baby bitch ass up!!!

kk Xd

4 hours ago, rei said:

"i am bad at yugioh and bad at being a forum member, you guys must be the problem!"

proof of either plz? XD

Edited by sec
  • Downvote 2

+rei+    34405

literally this thread RAWR XD!

• Upvote 1

sec    12
5 minutes ago, rei said:

literally this thread RAWR XD!

haha! nice one, for an administrator u sure kno ur stuff!! XDD

• Downvote 1