The Antagonist

Star Wars Episode VIII - The Last Jedi

+rei+    34403

support your opinions

• Upvote 1
  • Pride 1

Carbon    1859

I'm just worried about the future films. All the old characters that people care about are gone and i think some interest will die down. Yeah there's Kylo and Ren, but ok.

HououinKyouma    795
23 minutes ago, Carbon said:

I'm just worried about the future films. All the old characters that people care about are gone and i think some interest will die down. Yeah there's Kylo and Ren, but ok.

I think this trilogy would have been infinitely better if all the fanservice charas were gone. I think that's personally what's held back these films.

• Thanks 1

HououinKyouma    795

People will see this shit regardless whether or not it has the ot actors. It's the same as comic book movies, people will watch any garb as long as the label "Star Wars" is on it. Just like marvel, dc, etc.

Mascis    4424

Tbh these movies are bad and have always been bad but they are enjoyable, popular, and make a shit load of money 

HououinKyouma    795
2 minutes ago, Mascis said:

Tbh these movies are bad and have always been bad but they are enjoyable, popular, and make a shit load of money 

the first one had some great moments of visual storytelling. It definitely wasn't bad.