Silver

I am out

Silver    969

I think the thing that has ringed out now for the past few weeks is that I am not a contributor and I should leave the site because I have caused too many bad things for the site and I should not be concerned about anything on this site. It's honestly more self harm trying to stay on this site. 

I think that I am pretty absent minded on everything because maybe because I am stupid. I think I am dumb. I am naive. I think I am what everybody says and I should probably be in ditch somewhere. 

That's what I feel right now. 

My self-esteem lower than everybody else. 

• Pride 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Jazz    5065

This post concerns me. On the one hand, some time away might do you some good, but on the other, nobody should feel that way about himself. My advice to you would be to forget about the people who treated you badly online (because really who cares... it's a bunch of idiots online) and to go talk to a counselor about your self esteem.

Hope you feel better pal

• Upvote 4

Mascis    4478

you actually do contribute to the site and you are better than a lot of other members

• Upvote 3

Noxjja    10

U LEAVE BC AND THIS WHAT HAPPENS MEN

I DONT FORGET YOU NO WORRIES <3

I WILL DESTROY MMF FOR U

silver2.jpg

+Gojira    1706

I actually want to apologize, as I've given you shit sometimes, and it's mostly unwarranted. Due to minor disagreements, really.

You are certainly a contributor to the site, and you haven't caused "bad things" for it. If people are blaming you for Allen leaving (I've seen that a couple times), don't take it to heart. It had nothing to do with you personally.

• Upvote 1

+rei+    34494

"i wasnt modded pls feel sad for me" 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

illumanati    1
22 minutes ago, rei said:

Just like that..my fucking day is made. Lol 

+Urthor    10200

Can't you just like, not do all those things and stay anyway?  You're not wrong that's pretty much you, but idk I was an equally awful poster in my time and I never really gave a fuck or let it impact my self esteem, I just got slightly more self aware and posted slightly better (psych I haven't really changed at all pretty sure).  

Feel like you're a perfectly fine member on the actual forum who isn't actually bad at all, you just get caught up in all the shitty discord meming on discord with all the randoms who are only there for the Yugioh matches and fill it up with worthless shit.  

+Paraliel+    8017

@Silver You aren't that bad, I was the shittiest poster in the world once. Don't let it get to you. Also basically what Urthor said.

Nate1080    1224
1 hour ago, rei said:

This is the most accurate post.

I just read what he did on Discord yesterday, this is more or less most of the reason why Silver left.

Faint    5706
2 hours ago, Paraliel said:

@Silver You aren't that bad, I was the shittiest poster in the world once. Don't let it get to you. Also basically what Urthor said.

"once"

• Haha 3

Faint    5706

what happened on discord yesterday i want context lmao

Nate1080    1224
1 hour ago, Faint said:

what happened on discord yesterday i want context lmao

Long story short: He was bitching that staff wouldn’t make him a mod because, as he thinks, staff has something against him for the whole warring bullshit from earlier this year.

Faint    5706
15 hours ago, Nate1080 said:

Long story short: He was bitching that staff wouldn’t make him a mod because, as he thinks, staff has something against him for the whole warring bullshit from earlier this year.

@Silver don't be silly dude - it's not the staff that have something against you, it's everyone - we all hate you. please don't single the staff out :) 

5 hours ago, Faint said:

@Silver don't be silly dude - it's not the staff that have something against you, it's everyone - we all hate you. please don't single the staff out :) 

tbh dude don't even joke about that 

Me.    59
5 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

tbh dude don't even joke about that 

well luckily it wasn't a joke.