@BuildTheWalia

@Faint - Arsonist Survivor

@Sophocles

@Wunterslaus

@Mascis

@PSK - Some Weeaboo

@ZeroPassion

@markus

T'was the night before the night before the night before Christmas, and 11 creatures were stirring, but not the user Creature because that was actually just a multi so it is no longer used. A year of DGz mafia was coming to a close, and JC thought to himself, "Well, I haven't hosted a game in a while, and I guess I'm obligated to do something as a mafioso. How can I continue the streak of having terribly balanced games, but NOT have everyone yell at me for it this time?" And so the powerpuff girls were born. Or was it this game? Eh, whatever.

Rules: We have a sticky, you know. Also, JC reserves the right to modkill all of you at any time for any reason.

Notice: No Mandatory Quota.

Like a terrible homework assignment, Day 1 will end at 11:59PM NYC Time on Christmas Eve. That's right, Christmas will be a night phase so you don't have to pay nearly any attention to the game. Aren't I great host? You're welcome. "But that's like 5 AM and we live in the UK," you may say. And that's a pretty good point, so other days will probably end at an earlier time. Probably around 6PM EST, if that works for everyone.

If I forgot to send you a role or forgot you signed up or forgot to list important stuff here, let me know and I'll respond within 3-5 business days.

uhh, ties are no lynch

you may vote to kill yourself if you really want to

claiming is okay

Cheers, buggers.

Day 1: Faint Dies

Day 2:

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

markus    2070

Yes. I'm playing. And yes, it's because Jazz asked me to. I'm a goat player now and he's been helping me, so I wanted him to have a good time. Christmas present from me.

I hate most of you.

Whats up MafiaGroundz?

• Upvote 1
  • Pride 1

markus    2070

faint you cant attack monsters while thousand eyes restrict is face up on the field you're going to have to summon tsukuyomi 

• Upvote 2

markus    2070
6 hours ago, JC. said:

Rules: We have a sticky, you know. Also, JC reserves the right to modkill all of you at any time for any reason.

yea good luck with that

• Upvote 1

markus    2070

btw thats directed to soph jc dont mod kill me im not trying to antagonize you or anything

• Upvote 1

Sophocles    2841

Also our last christmas game was Multi Mafia, it's exactly a year ago

ACP played in it :CRY:

And he got lynched on Christmas, ACP=Messiah confirmed

JC pos'd every post in the thread, I will continue the tradition

Annnnnnnd Antag was scum in that game

vote Antag

Ghost of christmas past out, whoooooo~

• Upvote 2

+PSK    4309

@markus remember that time you believed me when I said I was too busy getting Pokémon cards to help the team and then I killed you all and won as a traitor? good times. hope you're not still mad :)

• Upvote 2

+PSK    4309

JC really fucked me in the ass choosing the more boring of my two roles. the other one would've made this a wild game! essentially JC has ruined Christmas 

• Upvote 2

Faint    5619
2 minutes ago, PSK said:

JC really fucked me in the ass choosing the more boring of my two roles. the other one would've made this a wild game! essentially JC has ruined Christmas 

same :(

winter is coming

• Upvote 1

+PSK    4309

how come there's no good Christmas manga? actually how come there's no good anime this season like wtf 

• Upvote 1

+PSK    4309

since JC is the host I'm gonna need someone else to discuss anime with me this game 

• Upvote 1

+PSK    4309

so markus is obviously scum because he loves playing scum and we got to determine our own roles and affiliation. outplayed 

• Upvote 1

+PSK    4309

i could see the rest being like soph jazz and mascis. those guys seem edgy enough to send in scum roles 

• Upvote 1