JC.

JC's Bring Your Own Role Mafia Day 2 - Festivus Greetings

+PSK    4336

ban could be your waifu. you could do absolutely anything to him at no repercussion 

• Upvote 1

+PSK    4336

normally i dont like tyranno's music posting but no doubt is some top quality tunes

• Upvote 1

the role speculation page 1 thing. i just disagree with that. it's a soft dismissal of what psk has to say.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

If you try to fakeclaim a youtube post restriction I will vote you @TheGoldenTyranno

Although thatd be pretty meta i guess

Vote TheGoldenTyranno :cool:

• Upvote 1

+The Antagonist    1706
1 hour ago, Jazz said:

Antag is a decent vote but not because he was scum last christmas. I don't like how this post and most of your others are predominantly christmas talk as a substitution for playing the game of mafia

er what I have made two posts

is it because of the walia vote??

26 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Dont like this btw, its alignment speculation based on an educated guess of whod submit what, not speculation on roles in a closed setup

If theres someone whod submit a scum role it's 'Always town' Faint lol

Tbh my first thought was that Markus would pick scum but it's 100% wifom as is the second half of your post

25 minutes ago, Faint said:

I didnt like this or any other walia vote

Walia has been a mislynch d1 for 3 games in a row

ftr this is the first "game" thread I've opened in months as I don't tend to follow games I'm not in

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5066
1 hour ago, Sophocles said:

Literal joke/dartboard vote

Which is it? Joke implies no strings attached but dartboard implies there is something behind it even if it's small. This answer is pretty damn vague

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5066
1 hour ago, markus said:

maybe faint but i mostly have nothing right now.

not a good start. We're several pages in you should have something to go on by now

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5066
1 hour ago, markus said:

the role speculation page 1 thing. i just disagree with that. it's a soft dismissal of what psk has to say.

what role spec thing??? what's that have to do with psk?

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5066
52 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

er what I have made two posts

is it because of the walia vote??

you voted walia after zp did in his first post

walia still hasn't posted this game

why is your vote still there after 12+ hours?? is this real life????

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5066

i'm down to kill antag markus or soph, top choice being soph

maybe tyranno too if he doesn't post any actual fucking words

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5066

AKA the "idk who scum is and mafia is dumb don't make me play" team

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jazz said:

maybe tyranno too if he doesn't post any actual fucking words

Unvote. Vote TheGoldenTyranno :cool:

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5066
1 minute ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Unvote. Vote TheGoldenTyranno :cool:

sure let me help you

vote tyranno

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jazz said:

not a good start. We're several pages in you should have something to go on by now

i try not to drop everything i have so fast because my reads are underdeveloped and not as strong. i do have stuff to go on but it's nothing too reliable. i haven't nailed scum or anything with what i have.

i can list out some stuff.

2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

what role spec thing??? what's that have to do with psk?

whatever faint said about role speculation on page 1 with roles that can literally be anything, its kind of like he's trying to prevent conversation or something. whatever psk said about roles too. the thing about who would probably request scum. i dont think that speculating roles when we have no info would do much harm, and page 1 is when we're mostly dartboarding and not much has happened. in fact discussing roles (what psk did) can bait people to interact like this, like this post, and also what faint said about what psk did. this type of stuff can define peoples motives. 

sec im prob gonna say something on sophocles.

• Upvote 2

+The Antagonist    1706
7 minutes ago, Jazz said:

you voted walia after zp did in his first post

walia still hasn't posted this game

why is your vote still there after 12+ hours?? is this real life????

til less than 8 equals 12+. Big shaq is that you??

You seem awfully eager to go after easy lynch targets.

I haven't unvoted because there's no reason to do so (and there isn't anyone I'm sufficiently interested in to switch to them). Keeping a vote for <1/5th of a day phase isn't relevant unless you think a train will form on him this quickly, and I have at least a little bit of faith in DG town.

• Upvote 1

Sophocles    2948
35 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Which is it? Joke implies no strings attached but dartboard implies there is something behind it even if it's small. This answer is pretty damn vague

I think we have a different opinion on what constitutes a dartboard vote

Nevermind that a throwing a vote in a joke and a dartboard vote aren't mutually exclusive :rolleyes:

so sophocles who do you think is scum it'll help a ton. let me know everything thats on your mind my man.

• Upvote 1

+PSK    4336
13 hours ago, JC. said:

"But that's like 5 AM and we live in the UK"

TRIGGERED 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Jazz    5066
1 hour ago, markus said:

i try not to drop everything i have so fast because my reads are underdeveloped and not as strong. i do have stuff to go on but it's nothing too reliable. i haven't nailed scum or anything with what i have.

i can list out some stuff.

whatever faint said about role speculation on page 1 with roles that can literally be anything, its kind of like he's trying to prevent conversation or something. whatever psk said about roles too. the thing about who would probably request scum. i dont think that speculating roles when we have no info would do much harm, and page 1 is when we're mostly dartboarding and not much has happened. in fact discussing roles (what psk did) can bait people to interact like this, like this post, and also what faint said about what psk did. this type of stuff can define peoples motives. 

sec im prob gonna say something on sophocles.

Ok this is better than anything else you've posted so far. Expecting more by the end of the day if you're town

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5066
1 hour ago, The Antagonist said:

til less than 8 equals 12+. Big shaq is that you??

You seem awfully eager to go after easy lynch targets.

I haven't unvoted because there's no reason to do so (and there isn't anyone I'm sufficiently interested in to switch to them). Keeping a vote for <1/5th of a day phase isn't relevant unless you think a train will form on him this quickly, and I have at least a little bit of faith in DG town.

Easy lynches? Notice that I'm actually interested in people who have made posts and said somewhat scummy shit. The only easy lynch in my pool is probably Tyranno and that's because he's doing to post restriction thing. It's a good policy lynch to kill Tyranno sooner rather than later if this is how he's going to play. The last time he did this he was town but at least he participated in the game. Here he has made no indication about participation

The reason I'm sketched of your vote on Walia is that it's not the only one on Walia. You're liable to disappear and let Walia die if it's in your favor to do so as scum, and come back the next day and point to the fact that you declared it a joke and you had a legit reason for keeping to vote on (but you don't)

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5066

Btw it's hypocritical to say I'm going for easy lynches when you're hanging out on a train on someone with literally zero posts so far

• Upvote 1