Jump to content
JC.

JC's Bring Your Own Role Mafia Day 2 - Festivus Greetings

Recommended Posts

»Flacko    2145

i heard it in the wind. and i saw it in the sky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Flacko    2145

soundgarden is the greatest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Flacko    2145

fuck you tyranno for that fake restriction bullshit. i knew nobody would ever ask for a posting restriction. god you're so dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Flacko    2145

who cares if it ended 2 hours ago it isn't like 2 more hours of posts will have anything but me quoting soundgarden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Flacko    2145

BLEED YOUR HEART OUT. THERE'S NO MORE RIDES FOR FREE YEAH. BLEED YOUR HEART OUT. I SAID, WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME? WHATS IN IT FOR ME?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+PSK    4336
9 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

 btw guys look at the OP day ended 2 hrs ago

whatre you on about?????? 23:59 NYC time is another 9 hours 47 mins 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PSK said:

whatre you on about?????? 23:59 NYC time is another 9 hours 47 mins 

:O:blush:(|:|)

  • Downvote 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Flacko    2145

so tyranno is a notorious shitposter and is never being ironic. how about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Flacko    2145

i like nine inch nails too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+PSK    4336

so now that were over tyranno thinking things through more before posting

@Wunterslaus can you please define "adding fuel to the fire" in this context? i asked faint for his scum and town reads. i didnt mention markus. you trying to set up a false dichotomy there is scummy as all fuck. dont misrepresent what i did. really interesting that you dont mention him seeking more from you in the same post that he answered me though. also interesting youd have a townlean on him. hey @Faint what do you think of wunter now? 

@BuildTheWalia im gonna lean town on you atm for actually using your brain before dicking me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Flacko    2145

hey pig. yeah you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    5098

I've been shopping and doing family stuff all day what's the vote count?

 

why is Tyranno suddenly making posts with words?

 

faint I believe I explained my read on antag after I was asked to clarify but the reason I withheld initially was because I wanted to hear soph's explanation on his dartboard, since I was suspicious of both of them.

 

I have antag at lean scum due to not reading the thread, gang banging a zero poster, and a general vibe of defensiveness while lacking an active interest in finding scum

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Flacko    2145

:clap_emoji: HAVE. :clap_emoji: YOU. :clap_emoji: EVER. :clap_emoji: PLAYED. :clap_emoji: WITH. :clap_emoji: THE. :clap_emoji: ANTAGONIST. :clap_emoji: BEFORE.? :clap_emoji:

 

he literally does not post that often any more. it doesn't make him scum. i think he's town. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+PSK    4336

so atm im feeling faint wunter and markus for scum. 

faint makes a case against markus - points out that markus' post is merely summarizing the thread - does not push markus for more input - does not vote for markus - "clear scumtell" but no commitment. 

when i pressure faint for some commitment he reiterates previous reads (adding nothing new) and then swiftly changes the focus to wunter and walia. 

i vote for faint - wunter joins the fray misrepresenting my case against faint and attempting to set up a dichotomy of faint vs markus also stating its town vs town - how does one get this read from the game so far?? 

essentially faint fails to commit to a push on markus, wunter jumps in to defend faint and suggest that faint markus is town town. 

just where im at atm :3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeroPassion    697

Your wife doesn't play as bad as you're playing right now @Mascis

 

That's big dick ZP @Sophocles to you. I'll give you a scumread since that's what I'm more focused on. Faint is up there. I do think calling out the Walia votes at the time was silly for the reason Faint gave. Walia hadn't posted at the time and is early to be leary of Walia being a mislynch if they hadn't posted. They also had not responded to my vote. I wonder how Faint feels about Walia now! They have seemed rather passive-agressive too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeroPassion    697
1 minute ago, markus said:

woke.png

Stop.

 

Tyranno has also risen because of posting words. In any case if they are town they are actually damaging their credibility

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5719
12 minutes ago, PSK said:

so atm im feeling faint wunter and markus for scum. 

faint makes a case against markus - points out that markus' post is merely summarizing the thread - does not push markus for more input - does not vote for markus - "clear scumtell" but no commitment. 

when i pressure faint for some commitment he reiterates previous reads (adding nothing new) and then swiftly changes the focus to wunter and walia. 

i vote for faint - wunter joins the fray misrepresenting my case against faint and attempting to set up a dichotomy of faint vs markus also stating its town vs town - how does one get this read from the game so far?? 

essentially faint fails to commit to a push on markus, wunter jumps in to defend faint and suggest that faint markus is town town. 

just where im at atm :3 

I didnt vote him cos my vote was already on him you silly nonce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+JC.    4858

on the first day of christmas my lord and saviour jc gave to me

1 vote count

 

(i defy your rhyme and syllable requirements)

 

faint - zeropassion, markus, psk

tyranno - tyranno, jazz

markus - faint
jazz - mascis
mascis - soph
psk - wunter

  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5719

Psk officially 2 dumb 2 be scum, go watch rogue 1 noob

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5719
11 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

Your wife doesn't play as bad as you're playing right now @Mascis

 

That's big dick ZP @Sophocles to you. I'll give you a scumread since that's what I'm more focused on. Faint is up there. I do think calling out the Walia votes at the time was silly for the reason Faint gave. Walia hadn't posted at the time and is early to be leary of Walia being a mislynch if they hadn't posted. They also had not responded to my vote. I wonder how Faint feels about Walia now! They have seemed rather passive-agressive too.

I liled wunters pist a lot more than walias, fyi. I didnt like earl pressure on walia tho as his d1 play is historically really really bad and id rather try to catch scum than potentially fall for that trap again 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mascis    4490
13 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

Your wife doesn't play as bad as you're playing right now @Mascis

 

probably means im town then

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Jazz said:

why is Tyranno suddenly making posts with words?

 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×