markus

dude fuck the beatles

Sophocles    2841
1 hour ago, markus said:

not only that but they are terrible terrible people

hey i know ringo said he was pro-brexit but c'mon man...

• Haha 1

Sophocles    2841

the moment any post mentions aleister crowley, i know it's reggie. dont even need to look to the left for that shit lmao

• Upvote 3

You know next thing you know we'll find out Markus doesn't like Electric Light Orchestra and Jeff Lynne either. 

Jazz    4950

The beatles are pretty good but very historically important. I think I agree with ash here. The breadth of their work is what I find most impressive. Lennon and McCartney were top tier song writers. Their sound and technical abilities leave something to be desired for sure.

In My Life is a truly beautiful song.

One of the more entertaining threads in a while. Good work

• Upvote 2

+rei+    34403

"i dont know anything about how they changed music or how they did shit that literally every artist on earth does now because of them but here is my opinion i watch music?"

Also like, you know that the beatles did by and large play their instruments right? Boy bands tend to not do that (Hanson doesn't count). 

Oh yeah that reminds me, what dooes dunkin donuts coffee have in common with Eric Clapton? 

they both suck without cream

This one's a lot more tasteless you've been warned:

what's the difference between a four year old boy and a bag of cocaine?

eric clapton wouldn't let a bag of cocaine fall out a window

• Upvote 2

Haruki    9141
4 hours ago, Sophocles said:

the moment any post mentions aleister crowley, i know it's reggie. dont even need to look to the left for that shit lmao

ZhrJn8h.jpg

TheSealofOrichalcos-DG-EN-VG-Field.png

c.png

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

Haruki    9141

Devil Music: A History of the Occult in Rock & Roll

From The Beatles and the Stones to Led Zep, Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath, how the dark arts cast a spell on popular music

On June 1, 1967, the most famous musicians in the world released a new long-playing record whose jacket depicted a gallery of unconventional personalities and one individual whose unconventionality was infamous. The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band was a widely anticipated album that confirmed the band’s status as the defining tastemakers of their time. It was the soundtrack to the blissful “Summer of Love,” it firmly established the primacy of psychedelic rock music, and it was hailed as a musical breakthrough that offered a mass audience a representation of the marijuana and LSD sensation in sound. Today Sgt. Pepper is remembered as the classic album of the classic rock era, notable for its pioneering recording techniques and enduring Beatle songs (“With a Little Help From My Friends,” “Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds,” “A Day in the Life”), although the group’s earlier and later music has aged more successfully. Even the album’s cover is considered a landmark in the field of record packaging from the years when music was actually presented on physical discs in physical sleeves and millions of fans studied the jacket photo and the puzzling assembly of figures it depicted.

Photographed by Michael Cooper, the Sgt. Pepper cover shot had taken place on March 30, 1967. The Beatles, innovating with every step, decided on a layout that broke with their habit of simply posing the quartet alone in a single portrait. Designer Peter Blake, a rising star in London’s Pop Art world, later recalled conferring with the Beatles and art gallery owner Robert Fraser on a different approach to the design: “I think that that was the thing I would claim actually changed the direction of it: making a life-sized collage incorporating real people, photographs, and artwork. I kind of directed it and asked the Beatles and Robert (and maybe other people, but I think it was mainly the six of us) to make a list of characters they would like to see in a kind of magical ideal film, and what came out of this exercise was six different sets of people.”

The result was a group shot of almost seventy people, with the four costumed Beatles as the only live bodies in the picture. Among the selections picked by the Beatles, Blake and Fraser were admired contemporaries Bob Dylan and writer Terry Southern; movie stars Fred Astaire, Laurel and Hardy, Tony Curtis, Marlon Brando and Marilyn Monroe; and a number of artistic and literary outlaws Edgar Allan Poe, William S. Burroughs, Aubrey Beardsley, Dylan Thomas, and Oscar Wilde. And in the top left corner of the collection, between the Indian yogi Sri Yukteswar Giri and the nineteen-thirties sex symbol Mae West, glared the shaven-headed visage of a man once known as “the Wickedest Man in the World.” His name was Aleister Crowley.

https://medium.com/cuepoint/devil-music-a-history-of-the-occult-in-rock-roll-3e671a821ba5

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Occult Symbolism for Children

Yu-Gi-Oh! is an international phenomenon that captivates millions of fans worldwide. Primarily aimed at children and teenagers, the card game and its related productions contain many occult symbols and references taken from secret societies. This article looks at the symbols used and their occult origin. is a Japanese manga created by Kazuki Takahashi. It has spawned into a franchise that includes television shows, trading card games, video games and movies. This worldwide phenomena has reached millions of fans across the world, but it is still widely unknown by “outsiders”. I came across Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie while randomly switching channels on a Saturday morning. I have to say that the entire production was of a rather mediocre quality (hence the movie’s horrible reviews). I’ve however noticed that it caters to actual adepts of the card game and not to “outsiders”, as many of the scenes simulate card duels using actual cards of the Yu-Gi-Oh! deck. So I did not understand much of the dialogue about spells and monsters during the movie, but I still found the plot and the symbolism of storyline quite startling. Further research into world of Yu-Gi-Oh! only confirmed my doubts: Yu-Gi-Oh! is permeated with secret society symbolism, notably of the Ordo Templi Orientis, an occult Brotherhood popularized by Aleister Crowley.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

The Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) is a hermetic order modeled after Freemasonry and German Illuminism and teaches its initiates the secrets of the Mysteries, gnosticism, sex magick, Kaballah and the Thelema.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=12400

• Upvote 2

Mr Dragon    297
On 1/5/2018 at 8:35 PM, markus said:

idk soul i guess im a moron for not liking a fucking boy band that said they were better than god.

Except none of them said such a thing. Lennon said "We're more popular than Jesus" and he also said it was a bad thing that they were. He never said anything about being better or worse in any way.

• Thanks 1

+greasy thug    18941
12 hours ago, Dank Memeston said:

If they suck why do you feel the need to tell everyone? People don't listen to The Beetles all the time for a reason and those that follow religiously won't be fazed by this thread.

He's a troll or a moron.  Likely both

I really can't get angry at this idiot anymore

markus    2070
On 1/14/2018 at 7:53 AM, Dank Memeston said:

If they suck why do you feel the need to tell everyone? People don't listen to The Beetles all the time for a reason and those that follow religiously won't be fazed by this thread.

cuz a lot of people like them and i dont think it is deserved and i wanted to express my reasons why and wanted to know what other people thought about it (which was very likely a bunch of people saying "YOU'RE STUPID" and making rude posts towards me but oh well)

fuck you exiled. i will eliminate you. 

+rei+    34403

to be fair you kinda came in here showing you had no idea wtf you were talking about when called to task

+Gojira    1704

Markus you're just wrong. The Beatles were definitely shit human beings, but they were great musicians. Their music was simplistic in general, but that's part of the reason it took off.

• Upvote 1

Dank Memeston    1716

To me it felt like you came into this thread in order to make a statement, not ask a question. Main reason being the anger which I theorize is why the others took to you in the way you describe. Are you feeling okay?

Mascis    4424

Paul McCartney - so fuckin cool musical genius Manlet great voice great hair great face cool friends loves sheep

John Lennon - Marxist Leninist weirdo glasses nerd way too into walruses is abusive but has cool T-shirt’s smokes pounds of kush

George Harrison - pretty boy good attitude went to India a bunch and became a Buddhist reached nirvana invented Nirvana floated into space 

Ringo Starr - badass name fucking sick schnoze funny as fuck got these fuckin crazy blisters on his fingers from drumming like a freak has huge schlong fucks everyday really good at art 

together they are the best pop band of all time 

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2