BuildTheWalia    148
2 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Unvote. 

Is there any point in not keeping Solstice within hammer range? If someone hammers before she comes back then it's pretty obvious tell.

1 minute ago, BuildTheWalia said:

Is there any point in not keeping Solstice within hammer range? If someone hammers before she comes back then it's pretty obvious tell.

Unless you are the other scum and Sol is the remaining power role. Also, give me a sec to eat my supper and I'm gonna backread like crazy to try and figure this shit out but I really want to hear from Sol.

Mascis    4418
7 minutes ago, BuildTheWalia said:

True, still wanna hear from them 

So thinking assuming all 3 VT claims are real if we mislynched Sol(Real Power Role in this situation) and Walia was scum that would just out Walia as scum and 2 towns would survive to lynch Walia in the next phase. So either way we win as long as the vanilla town claims are true

Wunterslaus    187

@Mascis @TheGoldenTyranno we all trust eachother here. If not Solstice (if she claims to be something else and we still lynch her) it should be Walia. If we somehow end up as final 3 we're in some serious shit.

• Upvote 1

Wunterslaus    187

Btw this is not to force anything here. It is just how it feels right now. We're all 99% sure town to eachother. Don't fuck that up and stick to the facts we got

Wunterslaus    187

And pls don't read to much into this xd I'm not trying to win your trust because I believe there is a good pact here.

Also be careful for the EoD when it comes.

• Upvote 1

Solstice    368

I’m the doctor.  I healed myself N1 because I figured I’d be a high priority target seeing as I was townread by everybody but mascis at the time.  N2 I healed tyranno as I didn’t trust wunter/walia, and figured mascis and jazz weren’t likely to bite it for tunnel vision and getting called out by dead faint respectively.  Obviously I was wrong.

If it’s not walia then it has to be wunter.  He clearly defended nick, as shown here:

On 1/9/2018 at 11:52 AM, Wunterslaus said:

That I don't disagree with seeing Nick as scum, but I'm having a hard time voting him for being panicky and hasty in his posts when this can just be his playstyle. I'd rather stick with my reads and see if my initial thought was right. If not than Nick has a higher priority for me

On 1/9/2018 at 10:33 AM, Wunterslaus said:

I willing to go for Faint. Preference goes to him and Walia atm. Japnick at a solid third place.

On 1/9/2018 at 9:42 AM, Wunterslaus said:

I can defenitly see why Japnick can be scum but I've never seen him play and don't know his playstyle yet. So far he seems panicky and hasty in his posts.

So on first and second sight his posts are not that great but I feel there are some decents thoughts behind some of his reads so far.

Still more inclined to go for Walia today and see if what I thought is true. My thoughts on my scumteam has not changed.

He kept saying nick was scum but always, always, ALWAYS insisted we take out faint and walia before them.  Soft defense and distancing all rolled into one.  I think I misinterpreted nick’s post and the discrepancies with walia and wunter was supposed to be to create distance as well as possibly function as an excuse to bus later if needed.  

Vote wunter

Also saying I’m scum because I didn’t vote nick is retarded, I held off because he could hammer himself, which I should have wanted if I was scum.  I didn’t defend him, didn’t vote anyone to try and save him, and was THE FIRST one to actually dissect nick’s bullshit post and call him out for it.  Why the hell would I do that as scum if I wasn’t going to bus?  

Anyway, this is what I suggest we do.  Kill wunter today.  On the off chance I'm wrong I will protect walia, who can scan me and prove to the rest of you I’m town.  If Walia dies for any reason you lynch the crap out of me.  I will probably be NKed, and if somehow wunter isn’t scum you have mascis, tyranno, and confirmed town walia in final three.  

Mascis    4418

one of you just gets roleblocked then

Solstice    368
1 minute ago, Mascis said:

one of you just gets roleblocked then

"...(insert string of expletives here)..."

You're right, that's not gonna work.  Walia's gonna be a cooked goose unless we hit scum.  Why couldn't nick have just been the stupid roleblocker. :( 

I guess I don't know what else to say.  If it's not wunter I obviously don't make it out alive in a final three of me, mascis, and tyranno especially considering mascis has been gunning for me the whole game.  I can't even prove my claim by stopping any NKs since I'm just gonna get roleblocked.  I really didn't think this was going to be an issue as I was sure I would have been scanned/tracked/jailed last night considering I was the runner up lynch yesterday, so I was hoping I'd have been cleared without having to out myself.  This stinks.  

BuildTheWalia    148

@Mascis If you have some big super scum-catching play here, I'm all ears because I actually believe Solstice right now. Wunter has done exactly 0 pro-town plays this whole game from my perspective. 

The Nick notes also have an odd discrepancy involving Wunter (same notes as me except scum read). I don't think it's you or Tyranno because Nick has made it pretty clear he was pushing that case.

Kill Wunter today, Solstice tomorrow.

Goodnight!

Wunterslaus    187

Lol Walia. You call my play anti town? I've always been transparent this game. Just read everything I've posted and you'll see there are clear townthoughts behind them.

Solstice saying I am scum because I protected Nick is bs because I've clearly shown D1 I did want Nick lynched just not D1 because I didn't know him and his playstyle and I wanted to check the Faint/Walia team which I know I am wrong on.

We still lynch Solstice here.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Solstice said:

I really didn't think this was going to be an issue as I was sure I would have been scanned/tracked/jailed last night considering I was the runner up lynch yesterday, so I was hoping I'd have been cleared without having to out myself.  This stinks.  

Scumslip. There isn't a setup with both Doc and Jailkeeper implying Sol is probably just Goon who slipped by thinking in terms of the 2 Goon setups. Vote Solstice

Solstice    368
56 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Scumslip. There isn't a setup with both Doc and Jailkeeper implying Sol is probably just Goon who slipped by thinking in terms of the 2 Goon setups. Vote Solstice

The point was I shouldn't have even been in this situation today.  Yeah me listing jailkeeper was dumb, but so was walia not clearing faint for us yesterday or scanning me last night in the first place.  

I don't know what else you want for me.  I guess I'm going to die anyway, but can you at least kill wunter tomorrow?

15 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

Nah I'm not gonna die tomorrow. That's just not gonna happen

Well... in the freaky universe where it comes down to Me, Mascis, and you next phase I'd probably lynch you but I don't think we're in that universe 

Wunterslaus    187

Thought Mascis had his vote on Solstice too. So the vc should be

Wunter (2) - Solstice, Walia

Solstice (1) - Tyranno

Not voting - Mascis, Wunter

• Upvote 1

Something else that just crossed my mind. Self-targeting docs aren't supposed to be a thing in Mafiascum.com setups as a general rule