ニック    14

Mascis Vote Solstice "I got a good feeling about this"
TheGoldenTyranno Vote Jazz"Determining your alignment is critical"
JAZZ FOS'S THEGOLDENTYRANNO
Says something I can use to link them with Mascic "Good at Mafia"
Soph Distancing from the conversation going on, "who wants to be the first lynch of 2k18"
Jazz points out Tyranno's flawed logic

Buildawalia+Mascis Link Potential Exists

Mascis Fluff

Potential Solstice + Tyranno Link via Instant Trust from Tyranno, Potential Distancing from Mascis from them with early bus.
If scum link with Solstice and Tyranno
I see Mascis also thinks it's Solstice and Tyranno.
Faint also thinks it's highly likely Solstice and Tyranno.
Tyranno when solstice and tyranno are suspected, says don't vote Solstice.

All in all I see Tyranno rushed to say "Don't vote Solstice" so that highly makes me suspicious as to why someone would tell other's "not to vote" unless to save it from being hammered.

Tyranno seems to be operating mostly on gut though, then reads, and I don't like that as town much.

Going to go get my list, and put names and my reads on them together. 

ニック    14

TheGoldenTyranno - scum with solstice, or town - reading scum

Jazz - highly likely town, doing a lot of pushing and has one of, if not the most posts, actively hunting for info bombs. Likely Vanilla.

BuildTheWalia - Not as active, on and off, overall null to me.

Sophocles - Null - not as active and not as much info in posts as i would like

Solstice - Null - Tyranno posts that the whole "Joy to the world, for I am town" bit, is something Solstice wouldn't do, if they were scum, ergo they are town to them - Wifom

Faint - Pushing Tyranno + Mascis as a BW link, Pretty sure you had the thought 2nd, though I did have it third, you seem to really push it. I like you for town with the pressure, but could be scum with the execute mindset on this dual team.

ニック - Im obviously null, haven't done enough posting.

Wunterslaus - I like this for scum, kinda active, kinda not, not drawing a real link to anyone.

Mascis - Is Convinced that Solstice is scum because Tyranno backed them up and sees a scum link?

Before I do just want to make sure I got my post in

Overall my stances

Scum

Town

N/A

N/A

Town/Scum leaning Town

Myself

Town

Town - I don't see them being scum with Tyranno, and I read Tyranno as scum. 

ニック    14

Once again i'm online when no one's on and it's 7PM

Well alright, time to go back to grinding Hearthstone.

#DragonPriest

• Haha 1

Mascis    4429

Jap nick is just like the worst poster in terms of like, formatting, in the mafia section? Right? RIGHT?

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

Mascis    4429

He’s probably town, but like dam 

• Haha 1

Mascis    4429

Tyranno can’t even spell distance btw

• Wow 1

Mascis    4429

Being vt is the best cause I can really just play instead of trying to be fancy 

BuildTheWalia    156
6 minutes ago, Mascis said:

Being vt is the best cause I can really just play instead of trying to be fancy 

We're playing UNIVERSAL BACKUP you fool.

Mascis    4429
51 minutes ago, BuildTheWalia said:

We're playing UNIVERSAL BACKUP you fool.

It is you who is the fool 

• Haha 3

Jazz    4963
1 hour ago, Mascis said:

Jap nick is just like the worst poster in terms of like, formatting, in the mafia section? Right? RIGHT?

1 hour ago, Mascis said:

He’s probably town, but like dam 

Why

Jazz    4963

Didn't like the fact that jap nick has both Tyranno and Faint as "could be Town or scum" although he chooses to emphasize that Tyranno is the primary scum target

hedging detected

looks like a good second lunch

Jazz    4963

Walia please try harder 

mascis get good solstice is town

• Upvote 1

Mascis    4429
28 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Didn't like the fact that jap nick has both Tyranno and Faint as "could be Town or scum" although he chooses to emphasize that Tyranno is the primary scum target

hedging detected

he's just dumb

Mascis    4429

eh whatever i'd kill him just because

also it would be funny cause like he really wanted to play mafia and then he just gets got day1 lol

Jazz    4963

Lol just realized his notes include speculation on which players are the vanilla

copy paste from the quicktopic???

Solstice    368
3 hours ago, ニック said:

Mascis Vote Solstice "I got a good feeling about this"
TheGoldenTyranno Vote Jazz"Determining your alignment is critical"
JAZZ FOS'S THEGOLDENTYRANNO
Says something I can use to link them with Mascic "Good at Mafia"
Soph Distancing from the conversation going on, "who wants to be the first lynch of 2k18"
Jazz points out Tyranno's flawed logic

Buildawalia+Mascis Link Potential Exists

Mascis Fluff

Potential Solstice + Tyranno Link via Instant Trust from Tyranno, Potential Distancing from Mascis from them with early bus.
If scum link with Solstice and Tyranno
I see Mascis also thinks it's Solstice and Tyranno.
Faint also thinks it's highly likely Solstice and Tyranno.
Tyranno when solstice and tyranno are suspected, says don't vote Solstice.

All in all I see Tyranno rushed to say "Don't vote Solstice" so that highly makes me suspicious as to why someone would tell other's "not to vote" unless to save it from being hammered.

Tyranno seems to be operating mostly on gut though, then reads, and I don't like that as town much.

Going to go get my list, and put names and my reads on them together. 

7 hours ago, Faint said:

I had already established that i thought mascis and tyranno were the likeliest partners in the game, it was a follow up from that.

Also i love "faint seems off from his towngame" comment when its like page 3 - great observation! I am sure i hear thay literally every game i am town nowadays :')

11 hours ago, Faint said:

conclusion from the above is that mascis and tyranno are the most likely "scum partners" in the thread so far. 

Did you actually read the thread, or just ask your partner in scum chat for cliffnotes?  Faint has made his team pretty obvious and you are way off on it.  Also was the "something I can use to link them with mascis" thing part of your notes for who you and your buddy wanted to mislynch, because it sure looks like it. Please explain the mascis + walia link, because I don't see it at all.

3 hours ago, ニック said:

TheGoldenTyranno - scum with solstice, or town - reading scum

Jazz - highly likely town, doing a lot of pushing and has one of, if not the most posts, actively hunting for info bombs. Likely Vanilla.

BuildTheWalia - Not as active, on and off, overall null to me.

Sophocles - Null - not as active and not as much info in posts as i would like

Solstice - Null - Tyranno posts that the whole "Joy to the world, for I am town" bit, is something Solstice wouldn't do, if they were scum, ergo they are town to them - Wifom

Faint - Pushing Tyranno + Mascis as a BW link, Pretty sure you had the thought 2nd, though I did have it third, you seem to really push it. I like you for town with the pressure, but could be scum with the execute mindset on this dual team.

ニック - Im obviously null, haven't done enough posting.

Wunterslaus - I like this for scum, kinda active, kinda not, not drawing a real link to anyone.

Mascis - Is Convinced that Solstice is scum because Tyranno backed them up and sees a scum link?

Before I do just want to make sure I got my post in

Overall my stances

Scum

Town

N/A

N/A

Town/Scum leaning Town

Myself

Town

Town - I don't see them being scum with Tyranno, and I read Tyranno as scum. 

Mascis was pushing me for scum way before tyranno got involved.  Also I don't know how the hell you can have Soph as null when I think he's pretty universally townread by everybody at this point; he's been asking pretty good questions.  Looking back over his posts though I'll give you that he hasn't provided many opinions of his own, which is something I hope to see change going forward.

Also Wunter had Walia have been playing almost the same floating game, yet you think Wunter is scummy because "he's not drawing any real links" when he clearly said his team is faint + walia, whereas Walia has given townreads to me and Jazz.  That's about the same amount of linking, and the fact you have them in two completely different spots for it makes me wonder if you aren't scum trying to give your buddy walia a pass.  

4 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

So far I like Walia and Faint as scumteam. But it's D1 and I shouldn't look into couples but individuals blabla textbook.

This just felt somewhat forced. Also they both didn't mention eachother outside of this little convo while Faint surely is someone to talk about and I expected at least a read from Walia

4 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

So far I have not really liked someone's townplay :/

If Walia and Faint are not scum I don't know who else right know. Still a long way to go

6 hours ago, BuildTheWalia said:

I like Jazz and Solstice for town. Both called me out on floating that I will periodically be doing this game.  Also like Jazz's trust list, good points on both the lean town and lean scum end.

Tyranno would be bad except his response to my "why" question was pretty good.

If Mr. Untaggable could show up that'd be great for everyone.

I dip because of Discord/Staff/Warring drama that I needed to cool off from and I come back and boom. Faint and Japnick scumteam. I'd be willing to put money on it. 

Jazz    4963

Scoop now scum or I will reveal your deck to the entire thread 

• Haha 1

Nighty night guys. I think we got the scumteam pinned down nicely. I'm gonna check back in come morning

BuildTheWalia    156

"Jap Nick" seems like the best vote for now. Solstice's deconstruction of his shitty notes reaffirms her alignment to me.

Only issue is that mascis has him tagged as town, but I think that isn't a problem considering it's a FOOL I'm talking about.

vote Nick

• Upvote 1

Mascis    4429

I mean  could be wrong I don’t fuckin know it’s day one

ニック    14
3 hours ago, Jazz said:

hedging detected

You know i'm bad in social circles. D:

Yes because I find that Tyranno saying not to vote Solstice, which makes me feel they know something they aren't saying #scumslip

2 hours ago, Mascis said:

he's just dumb

awe someone knows me better than I do D:

2 hours ago, Mascis said:

eh whatever i'd kill him just because

also it would be funny cause like he really wanted to play mafia and then he just gets got day1 lol

no!

2 hours ago, Jazz said:

Lol just realized his notes include speculation on which players are the vanilla

copy paste from the quicktopic???

from my notepad tbh D:

2 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I dip because of Discord/Staff/Warring drama that I needed to cool off from and I come back and boom. Faint and Japnick scumteam. I'd be willing to put money on it. 

ow any reason why specifically mr.scum?

1 hour ago, BuildTheWalia said:

"Jap Nick" seems like the best vote for now. Solstice's deconstruction of his shitty notes reaffirms her alignment to me.

Only issue is that mascis has him tagged as town, but I think that isn't a problem considering it's a FOOL I'm talking about.

vote Nick

If im a fool, could'nt I be a VT fool? FoS thinking im a fool and then voting me. Why am I am fool specifically? Details man lol

@Solstice Okay; It's exactly why he's a null for me, I usually expect more suspect lists day 1, so that people going into day 2 can deduce who they feel is scum based on the kill, as well as the day posts.; I guess to find that you'd have to lynch me or walia, to test that wifom, wunter hasn't really given a "list" imho, but i feel they'd be VT if town, which is why it's scummy to me I'm not seeing a list that's bigger than that listed.

ZeroPassion    682

Okay, I may or may not have Motivation. What can I do to focus on being motivated?

A good question. A GOOD QUESTION INDEED.

I'd say you should write down a list of what you're planning on doing for the upcoming day. Set an agenda. A scattered mind has already been spilled. A focused mind, however, has already been straightened out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE COUNT 1.02

Solstice (L-4) (Mascis)

Tyranno (L-4) (Faint)

Faint (L-3) (Jazz, Tyranno)

Jap Nick (L-4) (Walia)

NV: Sophocles, Solstice, Jap Nick, Wunter

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes for majority.

QUOTA COUNT

alright all you nigga got quota sheesh calm down already

Day ends in 17 hours and about 3 minutes from this post.

• Upvote 2

Faint    5634

i mean i was leaning jazz and tyranno after the interaction, but my god nicks post has put a real spanner in the works

i am agreeable to so many lynches at this point i hate you all

i like solstice for the callout on how bad nicks post was

i dont like walia trying to jump on low hanging fruit straight away - plus he's given basically fluff the whole time (wunter isnt much better but the low hanging fruit part is why i think walia is better to vote at this point)

unvote

vote walia

side note - tyranno, stop trying to be malcolm. im town and you suck at mafia :)

4 hours ago, Faint said:

side note - tyranno, stop trying to be malcolm. im town and you suck at mafia :)

Oh, give it up it doesn't take Malcolm to figure out whats going on here. Look I'm sorry you got stuck with Japnick as your scummate but you gonna die