+Sophocles    2991
5 hours ago, Faint said:

i like solstice for the callout on how bad nicks post was

i dont like walia trying to jump on low hanging fruit straight away - plus he's given basically fluff the whole time (wunter isnt much better but the low hanging fruit part is why i think walia is better to vote at this point)

really don't get how you can think calling out 'low hanging fruit' (sic) makes you townread someone and voting them for more or less the same reason is scummy.

I mean I think i get the thought process behind it but when you stop and think about it it's not logical at all. And it's not even like he's jumping on a wagon there because he's the first post.

Nick with the inconsistent and contradictory post, gonna need him to come back and convince us not to lynch him tonight.

+Sophocles    2991

nm I read that latest post just now and I think he's a great lynch.

Vote Jap Nick

+Sophocles    2991
13 hours ago, ニック said:

TheGoldenTyranno - scum with solstice, or town - reading scum

7 hours ago, ニック said:

Yes because I find that Tyranno saying not to vote Solstice, which makes me feel they know something they aren't saying #scumslip

But if he's scum with solstice (which you say is the only scenario under which he's scum to you) we're not talking about an info slip à la 'townreading someone for flimsy reasons' but just straight up defending his partner? 

9 hours ago, Jazz said:

Lol just realized his notes include speculation on which players are the vanilla

copy paste from the quicktopic???

7 hours ago, ニック said:

from my notepad tbh D:

still, the vt comment is rly weird

God damn it my computer is being slow this morning. Now that it has finally loaded for me I can post. Unvote. Vote Japnick . I ain't having no tied votes and I'm just as confident really more so that Japnick is scum. 

Faint    5725

i'm gonna ask you all a veyr important question before i put my vote on:

are we sure that japnick isn't just being a moron?

happy to join the train but this isnt really inconsistent with his previous games and i think its very unlikely he is getting advice from a scum partner by being that wrong

12 minutes ago, Faint said:

happy to join the train but this isnt really inconsistent with his previous games and i think its very unlikely he is getting advice from a scum partner by being that wrong

Being a moron and being scum aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, part of the argument for him being exposed scum assumes he posted thoughts that weren't meant for us to see. 

I gotta go in to work now but we got this people!

Jazz    5106

I'll switch to nick but I'm going to wait a few hours so others can vote or chime in before majority

I think the day ends in 7 hours but I'll definitely post before that

+Sophocles    2991
54 minutes ago, Faint said:

How often do ppl really get coached by their scum partners, esp when they fuck up in the first 3 posts they make?

Don't think 'oh scumteam would never let them post something so dumb' is ever good reasoning.

It could always be town just making poor posts / having a bad game but his contradictions seem more like trying to give town reasoning rather than actual town-motivated posting compared to other controversial posts today. So I think he's the best lynch rn.

Wunterslaus    195

I can defenitly see why Japnick can be scum but I've never seen him play and don't know his playstyle yet. So far he seems panicky and hasty in his posts.

So on first and second sight his posts are not that great but I feel there are some decents thoughts behind some of his reads so far.

Still more inclined to go for Walia today and see if what I thought is true. My thoughts on my scumteam has not changed.

Jazz    5106
18 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

I can defenitly see why Japnick can be scum but I've never seen him play and don't know his playstyle yet. So far he seems panicky and hasty in his posts.

So on first and second sight his posts are not that great but I feel there are some decents thoughts behind some of his reads so far.

Still more inclined to go for Walia today and see if what I thought is true. My thoughts on my scumteam has not changed.

If Walia and faint are scum together why is faint suddenly voting Walia as the jap nick train takes off?

Jazz    5106

I hate when people go for teams instead of making the case on individuals on Day 1

Jazz    5106

In other news Faint is still very scummy. The way he's soft defending jap nick asking "are we sure he's not just being a moron" is quite bad

I don't understand his logic for switching from Tyranno to Walia either. At the time he was the only vote on both of them.

Not changing my vote yet. Faint has the better chance of being scum to me than nick. I'm not sure how to interpret nicks non chalant attitude after being fos'd

Walia is actually hard to read and I still got him as a null which isn't good. If wunters right and it is Walia and faint, this nick train is a red herring.

As I said before, let's just kill faint. He needs to die regardless of nick v walia 

Jazz    5106
27 minutes ago, Jazz said:

If Walia and faint are scum together why is faint suddenly voting Walia as the jap nick train takes off?

Answered my own question by back reading. Could be distancing since the Walia train seemed unlikely to overtake the jap nick train. But are faint and walia good enough to manipulate us this badly???

Wunterslaus    195
8 hours ago, Faint said:

i am agreeable to so many lynches at this point i hate you all

i dont like walia trying to jump on low hanging fruit straight away - plus he's given basically fluff the whole time (wunter isnt much better but the low hanging fruit part is why i think walia is better to vote at this point)

unvote

vote walia

27 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Given his reasons this vote is not very strong and can change if Walia made a post Faint would like

Jazz    5106

Wunter has joined the trusted circle of town; Tyranno depends on me being correct on faint more than I'd like to admit

TCoT:

mascis

tyranno

solstice

wunter

sophocles

• Pride 1

Wunterslaus    195
4 minutes ago, Jazz said:

In other news Faint is still very scummy. The way he's soft defending jap nick asking "are we sure he's not just being a moron" is quite bad

I don't understand his logic for switching from Tyranno to Walia either. At the time he was the only vote on both of them.

Not changing my vote yet. Faint has the better chance of being scum to me than nick. I'm not sure how to interpret nicks non chalant attitude after being fos'd

Walia is actually hard to read and I still got him as a null which isn't good. If wunters right and it is Walia and faint, this nick train is a red herring.

As I said before, let's just kill faint. He needs to die regardless of nick v walia 

2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Answered my own question by back reading. Could be distancing since the Walia train seemed unlikely to overtake the jap nick train. But are faint and walia good enough to manipulate us this badly???

I willing to go for Faint. Preference goes to him and Walia atm. Japnick at a solid third place.

Jazz    5106
Just now, Jazz said:

Wunter has joined the trusted circle of town; Tyranno depends on me being correct on faint more than I'd like to admit

TCoT:

mascis

tyranno

solstice

wunter

sophocles

If we narrow it down to people who have terrible scum games that makes mascis, solstice and wunter 100% town never lynch them if I'm dead thanks

Faint    5725
26 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

Given his reasons this vote is not very strong and can change if Walia made a post Faint would like

this is actually really good analysis of my posts tbh

it's on walia but i am willing to change - it's not a hard vote at all. im also sceptical because with walia its the same logic as japnick in that "super bad posts dont necessarily equate to being scum" - see our constant d1 mislynches of walia. 

the problem is that your initial theory of "omg faint and walia scum together" is wrong because im town, which is the drop in your day so far (im not gonna omgus vote you back though, cos i do agree with jazz in thinking you are likely town)

jazz however, i dont like at all. if i do die today then once i flip town please murder his ass k thanks

Faint    5725
2 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Being a moron and being scum aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, part of the argument for him being exposed scum assumes he posted thoughts that weren't meant for us to see. 

i dont really understand the point youre making here..?

Faint    5725

fuck it d1 you go for who you think is the scummiest

i already said my reasons for walia, i'll stick to it. if the lynch does to go me instead then both walia and jazz should be #1 targets (note how jazz has wanted to kill town faint since page 3 etc)

BuildTheWalia    204
1 hour ago, Wunterslaus said:

What's the point of including the first part about you "definitely" seeing Nick as scum if you're going to contradict yourself right after? At least give us some of the points that made him less scum than your current scumteam idea.

Wunterslaus    195
36 minutes ago, Faint said:

this is actually really good analysis of my posts tbh

Aargh you know complimenting me is my only weakness