BuildTheWalia    156
42 minutes ago, Faint said:

fuck it d1 you go for who you think is the scummiest

i already said my reasons for walia, i'll stick to it. if the lynch does to go me instead then both walia and jazz should be #1 targets (note how jazz has wanted to kill town faint since page 3 etc)

You haven't given any reasons for voting me other than I was "jumping on low hanging fruit", which is total garbage because I was the first real vote on him.

There's no point in throwing massive amounts of shade at Jazz if you aren't going to act on it. Your whole arguemt for jazz=scum rests on you being town, which you haven't proven to anyone yet.

Wunterslaus    187
13 minutes ago, BuildTheWalia said:

What's the point of including the first part about you "definitely" seeing Nick as scum if you're going to contradict yourself right after? At least give us some of the points that made him less scum than your current scumteam idea.

That I don't disagree with seeing Nick as scum, but I'm having a hard time voting him for being panicky and hasty in his posts when this can just be his playstyle. I'd rather stick with my reads and see if my initial thought was right. If not than Nick has a higher priority for me

BuildTheWalia    156

Also RE: Faint weren't you JUST saying that "let's not vote Nick because he's bad" and "lets not vote Walia because he's bad / we always mislynch him on d1", BUT your top scumreads are me, Nick, and now suddenly Jazz.

BuildTheWalia    156
2 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

That I don't disagree with seeing Nick as scum, but I'm having a hard time voting him for being panicky and hasty in his posts when this can just be his playstyle. I'd rather stick with my reads and see if my initial thought was right. If not than Nick has a higher priority for me

So it's an info lynch? That's not a good play seeing as any of us could be the universal backup. I'm going for who I think is scum based on their posts, not their possible connections.

Faint    5634
3 minutes ago, BuildTheWalia said:

Also RE: Faint weren't you JUST saying that "let's not vote Nick because he's bad" and "lets not vote Walia because he's bad / we always mislynch him on d1", BUT your top scumreads are me, Nick, and now suddenly Jazz.

No they arent

Youre my top scummy because uou jumped on the opportunity of low hanging fruit and had been fluffy throughout.

Jazz is second because closed mind approach of "lets just kill faint" since like page 2 is bad for town

Soph is strongest town because open mind mentality hes had. Wunter because there is very good analysis rather than fluff

Mascis    4429

.......faint

not a good look

BuildTheWalia    156
2 minutes ago, Faint said:

No they arent

Youre my top scummy because uou jumped on the opportunity of low hanging fruit and had been fluffy throughout.

Jazz is second because closed mind approach of "lets just kill faint" since like page 2 is bad for town

Soph is strongest town because open mind mentality hes had. Wunter because there is very good analysis rather than fluff

1. Yes they are. You literally said "before I vote Nick" and then preceded to not voting him saying he could be just bad town.

2. Jazz is doing what Jazz has done since he came back to the site. It's not always the best town play but it's consistent.

3. Are you not factoring Nick into your scumreads AT ALL?

4. Random statement that Soph is town is random. Wunter seems to be infolynching and I think the only reason why you haven't pointed it out is because he's voting for me as well.

Wunterslaus    187

Nice to see Faint and Walia going against eachother c: this means I'm probably wrong. Might have saved Walia's @$$

Jazz    4963
29 minutes ago, Mascis said:

.......faint

not a good look

you gonna vote for someone that's not solstice today?

Jazz    4963

This should be the vote count:

Nick - (3) Walia, Soph, Tyranno

Walia - (2) Faint, Wunter

Solstice - (1) Mascis

Faint - (1) Jazz

NV: Solstice, Nick

Sophocles    2853
1 hour ago, BuildTheWalia said:

So it's an info lynch? That's not a good play seeing as any of us could be the universal backup. I'm going for who I think is scum based on their posts, not their possible connections.

?? We don't know if there's a backup in the game.

1 hour ago, Wunterslaus said:

covering all the bases i see

If Nick flips scum Wunter deserves some major scrutiny

Jazz    4963
8 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

4 more hours in the day I believe.

@Jazz you're still going to swap to Nick at some point? 

If the faint train doesn't take off

Faint    5634
48 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Faint you've totally flipped on Tyranno?

Ive basically nulled out on tyranno given walia and yourself. I dont really like the nick train because "herp derp bad equals scum amirite" which is what the arguements are essentially coming down to

Faint    5634
1 hour ago, Wunterslaus said:

Nice to see Faint and Walia going against eachother c: this means I'm probably wrong. Might have saved Walia's @$$

Fwiw i agree with jazzs earlier point

Youre not malcolm or rei so dont try to be - find the person you think is scummiest and vote them

Mascis    4429

yo what if it is solstice and nick

Mascis    4429

that would be lit

Mascis    4429
2 hours ago, Jazz said:

you gonna vote for someone that's not solstice today?

probably

ZeroPassion    682

Now that I covered a new year agenda, let's talk about being healthier.

I love using my phone, play video games, stare at my computer and shitpost on discord! Do you think that's really a good idea?

Well, it really isn't - especially shitposting on Discord. Very disrespectful.

Take time to enjoy your life and lacken your screen time if you're bored. While going outside may seem dangerous, it really isn't!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE COUNT 1.03

Solstice (L-4) (Mascis)

Faint (L-4) (Jazz)

Jap Nick (L-2) (Walia, Sophocles, Tyranno)

Walia (L-3) (Faint, Wunter)

NV: Solstice, Jap Nick

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes for majority.

Solstice    368
6 hours ago, Faint said:

i'm gonna ask you all a veyr important question before i put my vote on:

are we sure that japnick isn't just being a moron?

happy to join the train but this isnt really inconsistent with his previous games and i think its very unlikely he is getting advice from a scum partner by being that wrong

5 hours ago, Sophocles said:

How often do ppl really get coached by their scum partners, esp when they fuck up in the first 3 posts they make?

Don't think 'oh scumteam would never let them post something so dumb' is ever good reasoning.

It could always be town just making poor posts / having a bad game but his contradictions seem more like trying to give town reasoning rather than actual town-motivated posting compared to other controversial posts today. So I think he's the best lynch rn.

The most common times I've seen that type of behavior is either from new players / terrible scum that aren't working with their team, or if they've been intentionally told to "slip up" usually to switch the train off of a more valuable partner and give them towncred.  I think faint was in the lead for most likely to be lynched before nick dropped that shitpost, so if faint is a roleblocker it would make sense for goon nick to take the fall instead.  My major problem with this theory is that if that is the team then faint should be pushing nick to death here, not continuing to focus on jazz and walia.  It could be they planned it like that to next level us, but I kind of doubt it.

I'd vote for nick but that would put him 1 away from a hammer, and since it says in the OP that players can self vote he could just hammer himself and end the day early if he's scum.  If I'm right on nick I think the second scum is likely walia due to how differently he placed him and wunter for doing the exact same thing.  On the off chance nick is town faint is almost certainly scum.

• Downvote 1

Sophocles    2853

it was a rhetorical question btw, the answer is 'very rarely'

we're 2 hours away from EoD so I don't think scum self-hammering is really all that harmful at this stage.

• Upvote 1

Faint    5634
12 minutes ago, Solstice said:

The most common times I've seen that type of behavior is either from new players / terrible scum that aren't working with their team, or if they've been intentionally told to "slip up" usually to switch the train off of a more valuable partner and give them towncred.  I think faint was in the lead for most likely to be lynched before nick dropped that shitpost, so if faint is a roleblocker it would make sense for goon nick to take the fall instead.  My major problem with this theory is that if that is the team then faint should be pushing nick to death here, not continuing to focus on jazz and walia.  It could be they planned it like that to next level us, but I kind of doubt it.

I'd vote for nick but that would put him 1 away from a hammer, and since it says in the OP that players can self vote he could just hammer himself and end the day early if he's scum.  If I'm right on nick I think the second scum is likely walia due to how differently he placed him and wunter for doing the exact same thing.  On the off chance nick is town faint is almost certainly scum.

Lmao what

"Guys you could easily be wrong on nick lynch"

"FAINT IS NOT CONFORMING IF HE IS RIGHT HE MUST BE SCUM"

fuck off

• Downvote 1