Faint    5619

im going bed. Keeping vote on walia. 

BuildTheWalia    148
32 minutes ago, Faint said:

Lmao what

"Guys you could easily be wrong on nick lynch"

"FAINT IS NOT CONFORMING IF HE IS RIGHT HE MUST BE SCUM"

fuck off

Nowhere in that post did Solstice say "town could be wrong on the nick lynch".

BuildTheWalia    148
47 minutes ago, Solstice said:

The most common times I've seen that type of behavior is either from new players / terrible scum that aren't working with their team, or if they've been intentionally told to "slip up" usually to switch the train off of a more valuable partner and give them towncred.  I think faint was in the lead for most likely to be lynched before nick dropped that shitpost, so if faint is a roleblocker it would make sense for goon nick to take the fall instead.  My major problem with this theory is that if that is the team then faint should be pushing nick to death here, not continuing to focus on jazz and walia.  It could be they planned it like that to next level us, but I kind of doubt it.

I'd vote for nick but that would put him 1 away from a hammer, and since it says in the OP that players can self vote he could just hammer himself and end the day early if he's scum.  If I'm right on nick I think the second scum is likely walia due to how differently he placed him and wunter for doing the exact same thing.  On the off chance nick is town faint is almost certainly scum.

So if Nick is scum I'm also scum based on a shitty post that scum made? I don't get it.

BuildTheWalia    148

I would think that nick, being scum, probably saw Jazz's posts giving me slightly more town cred than wunter, and chose to act on this.

Jazz    4953
Just now, BuildTheWalia said:

I would think that nick, being scum, probably saw Jazz's posts giving me slightly more town cred than wunter, and chose to act on this.

what?

Jazz    4953
53 minutes ago, Solstice said:

I'd vote for nick but that would put him 1 away from a hammer, and since it says in the OP that players can self vote he could just hammer himself and end the day early if he's scum.

PSA:

This is absolutely terrible game theory. No town player should play like this. There's barely any time left anyway and it's day one. Now if it was LYLO, different story.

Jazz    4953

Vote Count:

Jap Nick (L-1) (Walia, Sophocles, Tyranno, Jazz)

Walia (L-3) (Faint, Wunter)

Solstice (L-4) (Mascis)

NV: Solstice, Jap Nick

Nick is one away from majority but who cares as we have an hour left. I am somewhat concerned that Nick is not even trying not to be the lynch. I'll have a hard time not gloating in the aftergame thread if it turns out that Nick is town and Faint is scum.

Good luck have fun tyty

Jazz    4953

I find it quite unlikely that the team could be Nick and Walia given the voting pattern, but that's a discussion for another day phase

• Upvote 1

BuildTheWalia    148
2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

what?

Scum wants to discourage potential mislynches from gaining town points, right? Maybe I'm reading too much into it...

Jazz    4953
1 minute ago, BuildTheWalia said:

Scum wants to discourage potential mislynches from gaining town points, right? Maybe I'm reading too much into it...

What did nick say about you and wunter? I'm not sure what part of what nick said you're referencing

Jazz    4953

Lack of effort from nick is not alignment indicative btw. He was scum in multi mafia a year ago and he didn't even try not to die. We all got fooled by his lack of effort and proceeded to let him live several days. Makes this lynch a bit of a gamble but most day one lynches are so it's fine.

Jazz    4953

Confused about why the Faint train went nowhere. I felt like several people agreed with the FoS but I was the only one who voted him today. If Faint flips scum, I'd recommend rereading this day to see who seemed like they were going to vote for Faint then jumped on an opportunity to vote for someone else and started ignoring Faint.

I know I know, I'm getting ahead of myself. Faint isn't even flipping today :/

BuildTheWalia    148
12 minutes ago, Jazz said:

What did nick say about you and wunter? I'm not sure what part of what nick said you're referencing

BuildTheWalia - Not as active, on and off, overall null to me.

Wunterslaus - I like this for scum, kinda active, kinda not, not drawing a real link to anyone.

Solstice was pointing this out as well.

BuildTheWalia    148

My idea was that Nick made his "reads" of us different to discredit me, while Solstice thinks he did that to credit me as town if we were partners.

ZeroPassion    682

Health...what is that? How can I be healthier other than through the usage of electronics in 2018?

One way is to actually workout and become like our other simian relatives!

The best way to do so is lifting as it coordinates our muscles and turns those not so athletic people into athletes! (Disclaimer: this may not work for everyone) 

So go out to the gym and punch those elementary school bullies in the face when you have MUSCLES OF STEEL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINAL DAY ONE VOTE COUNT

Solstice (L-4) (Mascis)

Jap Nick (L-1) (Walia, Sophocles, Tyranno, Jazz)

Walia (L-3) (Faint, Wunter)

NV: Solstice, Jap Nick

Jap Nick has been lynched. Jap Nick was a Mafia Goon

Day is officially over and might start at 5 PM CST on 1/10/17 (11 PM GMT)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

ZeroPassion    682

GAME ANNOUNCEMENTS:

- I'm going to be away from my computer tomorrow but still have access to DGZ through my phone. Game should start around 5 PM my time, though.

- I know I said day phases are lowered by 24 hrs per scum lynch, but I may keep it at 48 because of my own preferences seeing as this week and the upcoming week are going to be a little hectic for me. I will officially announce how long day will be tomorrow and will keep that consistent the rest of the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Pride 1
  • Thanks 1

BuildTheWalia    148
3 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Time to reread Soph's posts to figure out why he was judged as a threat

Soph called out Wunter near the end of D1.

• Thanks 1

Mascis    4424

Vote solstice but harder 

• Haha 1

Mascis    4424

I’ll reread jap nick later and find out how he outted his partner 

:^)

Solstice    368

I still think it's walia.

On 1/9/2018 at 0:34 PM, Jazz said:

This should be the vote count:

Nick - (3) Walia, Soph, Tyranno

Walia - (2) Faint, Wunter

Solstice - (1) Mascis

Faint - (1) Jazz

NV: Solstice, Nick

If nick had voted Walia here he could have tied votes and gave himself a fighting chance, yet he didn't even try to self prez.  Probably because nick already looked bad and if somehow walia went down first nick knew he wouldn't be able to solo it, so he just let himself die and hoped walia could make it through the long game as he'd look good for being the first vote on nick.  Also the "something to link walia to mascis" thing nick posted was likely to try and force a connection there so if walia went down we'd take mascis out next believing he was his scum partner.  Add this onto the "walia is null but wunter is scum for doing the exact same thing" post and i think the case is pretty clear.  I'll give everyone else a chance to post before voting in case somebody thinks they had a major breakthrough, but otherwise this is where I currently stand.